Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY

Go down 
+3
Shaun
Esco
T. Myers
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY   Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 11:53 pm

Fool. I met up with K to buy the odds and ends I was missing.

The Other Side
Guest Apperances 1-4
4 DVDs
COD
Family Bizness
Headhunters
and 2-3 ALBUMs I didn't have.

How much of that have you heard or own?

I first heard K back when 10 year run dropped and I got a MP3 copy of that. Since I've bought Hitt List, Time Traveler, Book No. 7, Blood Doctrine all around the time they dropped.

You are just trying to find an excuse is all. Do what you need to.

Point is ever since other people started liking him you've become bitter on him holding on to the fact you've been bumping him since you heard him on Point Blank's album... no need for the hate. Let it go and appreciate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY   Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 12:36 am

Come on SRP you don't really feel that way do you? I'm just not blown away by all his full lengths and that is mostly due to the beats and hooks, I have been saying that since I introduced Rino to you and almost everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY   Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 12:40 am

KRob86 wrote:
I'm just not blown away by all his full lengths and that is mostly due to the beats and hooks...

See...and I thought I was just plain ol' crazy... lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY   Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 12:40 am

All I know is that before everyone started peeping the man you had nothing but praise for him and even talked about 5 stars for Danger Zone, Stories, Time Traveler, and Triple Darkness. And since then you have not praised or promoted the man as much as others and as much as you did before. The reason for that only you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY   Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 1:04 am

The Real Real Jeru wrote:
All I know is that before everyone started peeping the man you had nothing but praise for him and even talked about 5 stars for Danger Zone, Stories, Time Traveler, and Triple Darkness. And since then you have not praised or promoted the man as much as others and as much as you did before. The reason for that only you know.

Because I feel I do not have to advocate for him as much as I did when folks did not know he existed on these forums. But now the majority recognize his worth and I feel mission accomplished, no need to bring him up everytime we talk or fall out everytime he drops an album. The dude is in my top 10 and that right there reps my position with the great Rino. I never ever said 5 stars for Dnager Zone or Triple Darkness.....lol. I have said that Stories and Time Traveler are close to personal classics for me. BD and this album may get there someday also but they are not grabbing me on that level this early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY   Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 1:16 am

Release the hate, hotep!

I'm just picking at you to keep this topic at the top of the page. I still feel the production on Solitary Confinement is top notch and this is a 5 star well rounded album. People need to peep.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY   Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 1:06 pm

Release the hate, peace?

Odd...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY   Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:04 pm

yes... release the hate withing.. and be peaceful.

You should do the same Norf. It will help with those wrinkles. Quiting smoking will also help. And maybe not frowning so much. Don't know how to get your skin color back to normal though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY   Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solitary Confinement IS the AOTY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2