Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie

Go down 
+4
Z-membu
J. Harris
Norfeest
Dang! Trotter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Empty
PostSubject: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 11:25 pm

Quit using that cigar leaf, son. Poison lurks within the scrolls. Roll your weed in honey dipped mango skins. You can thank me later...

Shorty is doable, but I'd go up in Fergie's anus. That's my word.

And why the fuck are they talkin' about rock & roll? Assimilaton is in effect. Rock ya tin foil and protect ya neck. The Martians are comin' in a stone ground wineglass. Keep off the teeter totter.

Word.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 12:35 am

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 9:03 pm

These guys sound wack, especially since they spell their name with a Z.

"How does our band spend our spare time....We sit in the studio...and grind. That's what we do."

I guess I can't hate for them trying to do something.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:44 pm

I would definately pound Fergie's anus, then make her blow me after I draw my initials across her chest!
I know ya'll know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 10:58 pm

The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Fergie

agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 11:02 pm

I'd fuck the shit outta Fergie! She's not talented at all but she's hotter than fish grease!!!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:55 am

Fergie looks like a man in drag
Back to top Go down
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:58 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
but she's hotter than fish grease!!!

Lol.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:15 pm

greeeeat fuckin' picture...she stays in maaad shape-and a banging body is the result..as far as her mug. well...you can tell she's had a rough life(dont know what else to say?)..

her music's annoying..dees is a fact.

oh yeah..that stripper that supposedly banged Fergie's dude has nothing on her..a fuckin' plain jane...
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:29 pm

How's that Slayer Acrid?

Also, I would have to put on 5 or 6 rubbers before tagging Fergie. The chick admitted to boinking almost anything in sight. I'm suprised Josh Durhmel married that shit. One night stand maybe, but not marriage!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:41 pm

This thread is the reason why we need to turn the things said on this forum into a book,
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:32 pm

How's that Slayer Acrid?

Fuckin' genius...if you dont have it, go get it..definitely better than Christ Illusion...
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:45 pm

Cool, I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:00 pm

Shaun wrote:
This thread is the reason why we need to turn the things said on this forum into a book,

I agree 100%. There's a definite untapped market for shit like this!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie   The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White girl they got with them is hotter and more talented than Ferbie
Page 1 of 1