Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late

Go down 
+3
Norfeest
Laced With Slang
Jason
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Empty
PostSubject: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 4:45 pm

Canibus has sunk to pathetic new levels of desperate irrelevance. To think, I remember when he was supposed to the next big thing. Apparently, they edited in D12 verses for added "drama".

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 5:31 pm

yea i heard this late last night i dont know where the fuck hes trying to go with this
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 10:10 pm

Who the fuck is DZK?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 10:36 pm

damn this shit is dope, should have came out 7 years ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:40 pm

DZK is from DC. SMH @ Norf
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:11 pm

N3RO your avatar is gayer than usual. How bout that, "gayer" is actually a word. I thought for sure I'd get that annoying red line.

But this is sorry. I couldn't even listen to it in its entirety. I guess we get no 2nd Round Knockout this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 12:40 am

Trotter, for all you talk about conspiracy theories and black culture, I'd think you'd actually recognize that symbol. Go figure, you don't.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 9:25 am

it was on his 'to-do-list'....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 11:09 am

lol

indeed, indeed
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 10:34 pm

Come on man why even post this wack ass shit.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 5:10 pm

Hey wait a minute...D12 is on that track!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 11:18 am

quick on the uptake as usual trotter. did you know we have a black president, too?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:02 pm

LMAO, D12 isnt really on that track there verses were cut and placed into it...and by the way THEY ARE PISSED

im prety sure they're on tur with Em right now and they heard this diss and there message to Canibus and DAK is that they better be hiding cuz they're coming for them and everyone knows that in the past D12 doesnt mess around
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 8:45 pm

I agree.D-12 do seem like some nutcases in real life. Canibus's new album is suppose drop in Feb. called Melantone Magik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late   Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canibus and some nobody diss Eminem 7 years too late
Page 1 of 1