Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.) Empty
PostSubject: Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.)   Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.) Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:52 pm

Check out this cat from the UK who is a member of South Park Coalition. The song is featuring Willie D.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.)   Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.) Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 8:56 pm

Late is not that great of a rapper IMO. He has good intentions I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.)   Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.) Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 9:05 pm

He doesn't have to be great and I know what you meant. I like the fire in his delivery. Plus his beats and hooks are dope. And we both know you can be the greatest rapper in the world and not know how to make a good song.

Heres another trk:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.)   Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.) Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 9:16 pm

Yeah man, I mean he's tolerable - his producer is dope - called Tricksta - he does some stuff with K-Rino. I have one of Late's mixtapes - if you want that album it is cheaper to order from amazon.co.uk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.)   Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.) Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 9:24 pm

What album are most of these songs off of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.)   Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.) Icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 9:33 pm

Those all look to be off Below Street Level - I checked and that is the one expensive one, you can order direct from them here:

http://wolftownrecordings.net/#/below-street-level/4532976409
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.)   Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Wolftown (SPC U.K.)
Page 1 of 1