Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overrated/Underrated Day 2

Go down 
+7
Alan
Dwight
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
D.Powell
E. Taylor
Half
T. Myers
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

overrated or underrated
overrated
Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Vote_lcap78%Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Vote_rcap
 78% [ 14 ]
underrated
Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Vote_lcap0%Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
accurate
Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Vote_lcap22%Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 9:08 am

Now this album was blessed with a 5 mic rating by The Source back when they still had some credibility. So was it worthy?

Notorious B.I.G.-Life After Death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 10:55 am

Ahh...I think its a classic in every since of the word but I can see the other side of the coin with it being overrated. I'm going to say accurate.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 12:30 pm

It's overrated to me. it has 4-6 tracks that i can skip(they're not all automatic skips though). The album left a lasting impression on hip hop, and there is no doubt in my mind that his death only enhanced the perception of this album. However,I personally can't see this album getting higher than an objective 4.5 stars based soley on the music. It's a great album, but definitely not 5 stars IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 2:05 pm

Now I can see it not being 5 stars because with me a classic can be a 4.0 or higher if I feel that way about it. I would give LAD a 4.75 or so. I also agree that his death was a factor in the perception of this album.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 2:21 pm

Overrated. Still good, but overrated.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 3:14 pm

Overrated. Pales in comparison to "Ready to Die" in my opinion. Not to say it's not a dope album because i have it at 4.5 but it's not a classic to this listener. Great album, not classic.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 3:21 pm

completely accurate even with the 4 or 5 skip tracks because it's a double cd and the best hip-hop double effort ever released IMO

Biggie was very raw on "Ready To Die" and that was part of it's appeal, but he was more polished as an emcee here and showed even more skill on this effort than on "Ready To Die" IMO..

I actually like "Ready To Die" a little more than this one but this joint is a classic though..

It contains some of the most memorable hip-hop songs and moments ever recorded
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 3:44 pm

Overrated like the Giants Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 4:03 pm

I cosign E. Taylor - and add that talk of this being the best double album of all time is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 4:12 pm

Bunny Man wrote:
I cosign E. Taylor - and add that talk of this being the best double album of all time is ridiculous.

I agree its not the best of all time because I got All Eyes On Me before this one and Lost is neck in neck with it. But LAD imo is top 3 easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 5:11 pm

I think this album is far superior to All Eyez On Me, which had tons of skip tracks on Disc 2. Nothing on Life After Death is as bad as "Rather Be Yo Nigga".

I'm gonna say accurate. The Source got it right when it recieved 5 mics.

And to Bunny Man, you're right. It's not the best double album of all time. That title belongs to Stevie Wonder's Songs In The Key Of Life. But this is EASILY the best HIP HOP double LP of all time IMO. I occasionally skip Playa Hater, but I can stand to listen to it sometimes. The rest of the songs on this album range from good to excellent. Fuck the Biggie haters.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 5:15 pm

I think the track with Lil Kim is wack as well as Playa Hater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 5:18 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I think the track with Lil Kim is wack as well as Playa Hater

I don't have a problem with either of them. He's basically just clownin on Playa Hater, and I like the message on the Lil Kim track.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 6:59 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:

Lol, Agreed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:13 pm

"Rather Be Yo Bunny">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Another....Playa Hater....Nasty Boy....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:19 pm

Nasty Boy's lyrics TRUMP Ratha Be Yo bunny's.....and to Tran, say what you will about the Giants but at least my team HAS had consecutive winning seasons, unlike yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:24 pm

You mad cause I'm stylin' on ya...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:56 pm

I ain't mad, I'm just keepin it real. I'm far from timid, only make moves when my heart's in it, and live the phrase Sky's The Limit!!

All Eyez On Me is the single most overrated rap album of all time IMO. I can think of at least 4-5 double CD's better. Hell, it's not even Pac's best double disc. Are You Still Down is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 9:11 pm

"All Eyez On Me is the single most overrated rap album of all time IMO. I can think of at least 4-5 double CD's better. Hell, it's not even Pac's best double disc. Are You Still Down is."

Now thats some crazy shit! AEOM blows AYSD out of the fucking universe, I mean that is a true insult.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 9:31 pm

Slightly overrated IMO. A few skip tracks...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 9:47 am

Flyte Tyme wrote:

LOL @Tranny....hey tits and balls combo I've been looking for your hiding ass all week

this is the only guy I know who still attempts to talk shit even after getting his double d's kicked in...

first the G-MEN beat his beloved falcons and then I completely WHUP his overrated fantasy team and in the process probably eliminate his ass from play-off consideration...LMAO

keep talking and saying NOTHING tranny...that's what losers do I guess huh?? lol

Last edited by D.Powell on Thu 03 Dec 2009, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 9:48 am

Dwight wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:

Lol, Agreed.

ummm Dwight aren't you a Bears fan man??? (4-7 record as of this printing..lol)

How's Jay Cutler doing this year man??

hmmmm OVERRATED=Jay Cutler...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 9:50 am

Life After Death is KILLING All Eyez On Me by about 1000 miles...lol

Makaveli The 7 Day Theory and Me Against The World are both waaaay better than All Eyez On Me as well.....easily too!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 9:52 am

All Eyez On Me>>>>>>>>>>>>Life After Death
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 10:06 am

T. Myers wrote:

All Eyez On Me was about 3 to 3.5 stars IMO

I've said this before and I'll say it now...this was one of Pac's worse efforts easily (outside of his post death efforts, which he wasn't responsible for anyway)

that is not the Pac that most real heads know...that is the creation made by some fat light skinned Gift Of Gab kinda dude.....hyped up full of himself and mental steriods

Life After Death is beating it up like Manny did to Cotto IMO!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:43 pm

Not sure how Tupac matters here, but anyway...

Life After Death is overrated. There's way too much skip material. In my book, Big only has one classic and that's Ready To Die.

All Eyez on Me is equally overrated. I agree with KJ when he says it's not even his best double disc. R U Still Down? (Remember Me) blows it out of the water.

Both are filled with skip material and neither have aged all that well.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:49 pm

Totally co-sign Norf on R U Still Down? That album never got old to me
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 1:56 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Dwight wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:

Lol, Agreed.

ummm Dwight aren't you a Bears fan man??? (4-7 record as of this printing..lol)

How's Jay Cutler doing this year man??

hmmmm OVERRATED=Jay Cutler...lol

I was just laughing at Tran's comments and agreeing that Life After Death was a bit overrated. No need to attack my defenseless Bears, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 2:08 pm

R U Still Down is good but it has a lot of half assed trks that do not come off as they were intended to sound. AEOM is a classic in every sense of the word and not because of the hype but the music str8 up. I think a lot of cats do not feel it because it was Pac's most west coast sounding ever period. Whereas most of his other albums had more universal sound to them. But its all good if you total the amount of folks that call it classic against the ones that don't it would be laughable.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 2:16 pm

KRob86 wrote:
I think a lot of cats do not feel it because it was Pac's most west coast sounding ever period. Whereas most of his other albums had more universal sound to them. But its all good if you total the amount of folks that call it classic against the ones that don't it would be laughable.

Two things...

1) Your theory goes out the window because the Makaveli album is widely considered classic...and it has a west coast sound to it.

and

2) There's no way to know what the total numbers would be. That's a reach.

Also, it was the hype that got those album the ratings they recieved at first. Everyone was fanning the east vs west flames...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 3:47 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Not sure how Tupac matters here, but anyway...

Life After Death is overrated. There's way too much skip material. In my book, Big only has one classic and that's Ready To Die.

All Eyez on Me is equally overrated. I agree with KJ when he says it's not even his best double disc. R U Still Down? (Remember Me) blows it out of the water.

Both are filled with skip material and neither have aged all that well.

Pac was brought up earlier by someone as a comparison Norf...pay attention my dude..lol

Anyway Life After Death is classic IMO..and if it's not to some then I don't see how it falls below a 4.5

All Eyez On Me on the other hand is about 3 to 3.5 stars in my book....that album has more than a few below average moments on it and that's mainly because Pac's head was filled with Suge's thoughts at the time of it's recording!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 3:56 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
I think a lot of cats do not feel it because it was Pac's most west coast sounding ever period. Whereas most of his other albums had more universal sound to them. But its all good if you total the amount of folks that call it classic against the ones that don't it would be laughable.

Two things...

1) Your theory goes out the window because the Makaveli album is widely considered classic...and it has a west coast sound to it.

and

2) There's no way to know what the total numbers would be. That's a reach.

Also, it was the hype that got those album the ratings they recieved at first. Everyone was fanning the east vs west flames...

I said AEOM was his MOST west coast sounding album not the only. There are a few trks on 7 Day that are not real west coastish but there is only like 2 trks on AEOM that are not real west coastish. I agree that the hype has a lot to do with the early ratings for the average causal listener but to the real deal listeners I bet a lot still say classic also.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:10 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Pac was brought up earlier by someone as a comparison Norf...pay attention my dude..lol

Thanks Captain Obvious. Maybe I was adressing the person that brought it up (See: KJ's post. Kev was listing the doubles that are better in his opinion)?

Keep up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:15 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I've said this before and I'll say it now...this was one of Pac's worse efforts easily (outside of his post death efforts, which he wasn't responsible for anyway)

that is not the Pac that most real heads know...that is the creation made by some fat light skinned Gift Of Gab kinda dude.....hyped up full of himself and mental steriods

Life After Death beats All Eyez On Me like Tyson beat Spinks.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:18 pm

nope!!!!!!!!!! Not even close to it being that bad.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:23 pm

Something tells me that Big being from NY plays a part here. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:26 pm

Kopasetick wrote:

Nah, I like Pac also. I feel that Me Against The World and Makaveli are classics, but All Eyez On Me falls short. It has tons of skip material on the second disc, and the fact that the original version of California Love wasn't included on it should deduct half a star from it alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:28 pm

The fact something isn't on the CD should... detract... points....
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:35 pm

lol @ SRP

Shhhhhhhhhh....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 5:22 pm

Kopasetick wrote:

MORE map quotes again???

LOL..Norf you live in DC my dude not fuckin Kansas man....you act like your not on the east coast man...what is wrong with you?? lol

NYC keeps rolling out of your keyboard and you and I both know that there has been no better hip-hop created anywhere else...so why keep mentioning it man??

DC makes the best GO-GO music I ever heard man...well maybe that's because they are the only ones who fuck with that shit..lol

but NYC rules the hip-hop game plain and simple..I don't care who I offend and if they have somewhere better to name...well go on and name the place...and also show me the reasons why too!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 5:27 pm

i think LAD is slghtly overrated, i dont think its the "classic" the source claimed it was but its a superior 4.5 to maybe 4.75 star album. Ready to Die is just so much better IMHO
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 5:29 pm

smh @ you fools. why is it so hard to get Norf's point? He never once said NY didn't make dope music. he simply said your proximity to NY is influencing your opinion on LAD and other albums. It's that simple. You're too far into the forrest to see the trees. I don't know why and Kj can't admit that you're bias because of your region.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 5:37 pm

And your biased towards Memphis and Nashville Terry...your biased towards Hustle and Flow and Craig Brewer and 3-6 and Ball and MJG, and Eddie George, Chris Johnson and the Titans.....I think you get the point

EVERYONE is biased towards something especially something that is near your home or a part of your home...i think this makes complete sense...I was just stating that NYC did hip-hop the best...the GOATS if you will...this will offend many on here and obviously I don't care...sorry Tranny...lol

if I'm wrong about that comment then prove it to me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:07 pm

T. Myers wrote:
smh @ you fools. why is it so hard to get Norf's point? He never once said NY didn't make dope music. he simply said your proximity to NY is influencing your opinion on LAD and other albums. It's that simple. You're too far into the forrest to see the trees. I don't know why and Kj can't admit that you're bias because of your region.

I get Norf's point plenty, I just don't agree with it.

Everything Powell just said is 100% right. We all have biases. That said, Life After Death is a great album. I can see why some would say that it's not a classic, but to me it is because I enjoy every track. It has NOTHING to do with Biggie being from NYC because plenty of my favorite albums are from other coasts as well. LAD is just a bangin ass album. The best hip-hop double CD of all time IMO.

I agree with Slang in that Ready To Die was a better album, but Life After Death had some excellent standouts as well.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:09 pm

lol @ Terry

Thanks. Now I know for sure I'm not crazy.

I do know this much...Powell doesn't know what a quote is. lol
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:13 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Everything Powell just said is 100% right. We all have biases. That said, Life After Death is a great album. I can see why some would say that it's not a classic, but to me it is because I enjoy every track. It has NOTHING to do with Biggie being from NYC because plenty of my favorite albums are from other coasts as well. LAD is just a bangin ass album. The best hip-hop double CD of all time IMO.

I agree with Slang in that Ready To Die was a better album, but Life After Death had some excellent standouts as well.

KJ, if you agree with Powell, you agree with me too. Because, in Powell's eagerness to jump the gun and hop on my sack, he copped to being biased. Which was all I ever said in the first place. lol

And who here is saying LAD isn't good? You two are being really defensive right now.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:14 pm

D.Powell wrote:
if I'm wrong about that comment then prove it to me!

Ok...here's proof that you're wrong...

Terry's from Michigan. I know that memory of yours wanes in the twilight years, but that really isn't hard to understand. Quit drinking the tap water...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:24 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

KJ, if you agree with Powell, you agree with me too. Because, in Powell's eagerness to jump the gun and hop on my sack, he copped to being biased. Which was all I ever said in the first place. lol

And who here is saying LAD isn't good? You two are being really defensive right now.

Yeah, I'm not sure how KJ can co-sign Powell and then say liking LAD that much has nothing to do with his location.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 10:16 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

At one time Will Smith thought he could beat Mike Tyson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 11:15 pm

Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

At one time Will Smith thought he could beat Mike Tyson.

And that didn't go too well, did it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overrated/Underrated Day 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: