Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overrated/Underrated Day 2

Go down 
+7
Alan
Dwight
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
D.Powell
E. Taylor
Half
T. Myers
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

overrated or underrated
overrated
Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap78%Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 78% [ 14 ]
underrated
Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
accurate
Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 11:22 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
All Eyez On Me>>>>>>>>>>>>Life After Death

All Eyez On Me was about 3 to 3.5 stars IMO

I've said this before and I'll say it now...this was one of Pac's worse efforts easily (outside of his post death efforts, which he wasn't responsible for anyway)

that is not the Pac that most real heads know...that is the creation made by some fat light skinned Gift Of Gab kinda dude.....hyped up full of himself and mental steriods

Life After Death is beating it up like Manny did to Cotto IMO!

Life After Death beats All Eyez On Me like Tyson beat Spinks.

At one time Will Smith thought he could beat Mike Tyson.

And that didn't go too well, did it?

Think again...

The song peaked at #8 on the Hat Rap Singles chart, and #58 on the Top 100 Billboard singles. But as far as the story of the song goes, no...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 11:25 pm

Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Alan wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
All Eyez On Me>>>>>>>>>>>>Life After Death

All Eyez On Me was about 3 to 3.5 stars IMO

I've said this before and I'll say it now...this was one of Pac's worse efforts easily (outside of his post death efforts, which he wasn't responsible for anyway)

that is not the Pac that most real heads know...that is the creation made by some fat light skinned Gift Of Gab kinda dude.....hyped up full of himself and mental steriods

Life After Death is beating it up like Manny did to Cotto IMO!

Life After Death beats All Eyez On Me like Tyson beat Spinks.

At one time Will Smith thought he could beat Mike Tyson.

And that didn't go too well, did it?

Think again...

The song peaked at #8 on the Hat Rap Singles chart, and #58 on the Top 100 Billboard singles. But as far as the story of the song goes, no...

LOL that's what I meant, the story. But yeah I liked the song. One of my fav Fresh Prince tracks.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:56 am

I have this as underrated. I'm not a Biggie hater, but I've never really swooned over the guy. Between Nas, Wu, and Red, there was no shortage of dynamite emcees back then. Common, Keith Murray..

I was way more entertained with what these guys were doing. I never understood how Big was so widely accepted as the GOAT. He was on par.

As far as LAD, the second disc was practically unlistenable to me. Overpowered with cheesy Bad Boy bullshit. All Eyes >, all day.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 3:22 am

Uh... do you mean OVERrated? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overrated/Underrated Day 2   Overrated/Underrated Day 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overrated/Underrated Day 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2