Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random facts about yourself

Go down 
+25
Blades
Cold Loungin
Highsmith
ctrx
Myestro
Wanduras
boet
arokone
gametheory91
Alan
Cory
Laced With Slang
D.Powell
Funk Seoul Brother
Deanie O'Banion
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
T. Myers
Justin Linker
Half
Esco
Shaun
Norfeest
ACRID"
TheHazardous
Dang! Trotter
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 10:29 pm

When I die, I want to be cremated and made into a brick with a gold plate ingraved with my name, birth and death date that will be used as a decoration on my mother's fireplace mantle.

I expect to be shot dead for voicing my opinion to the wrong people.

I have an unreasonable fear of mice and rats.

When I cook, my favorite thing to do is season meat. In fact, it would be a great job for me.

I have an unreasonably high drive to be independent...it almost costed my marriage.

Im afraid of crackheads and meth addicts.

People say I "talk white".
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 8:49 pm

thatonethere wrote:
When I die, I want to be cremated and made into a brick with a gold plate ingraved with my name, birth and death date that will be used as a decoration on my mother's fireplace mantle.

Weird question...but you think you're gonna die before your mom? You don't have some terminal illness, do you?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 9:13 pm

"People say I "talk white"."

I've gotten that too.

or "you speak so well" (the monkey is clever condescending compliment)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 9:28 pm

Alan wrote:
thatonethere wrote:

Weird question...but you think you're gonna die before your mom? You don't have some terminal illness, do you?

Nope, but I'm known for saying what's on my mind. I got hit by a car back in 2002 back when I was going to school. It was a person who went to the college. I was in a crosswalk, just about to cross the street at a green lignt. The person tried to hit me twice. The first time, I stepped out into the street, and they sped up. I jumped back on the curb, and signaled for the person to go. They didn't go, the light was still green, so I attempted to cross the street. That's when they hit me. I even have the license plate of the car, make and model. Nobody investivated the whole thing...the cops called my case an "active dead file". When I went down to the police station to check the status of the case, the detective had transferred to a different department. Plus I have encountered a whole lot of people that I've pissed off. The funny thing about the whole thing is that Im passionate about what most folks out here don't want to discuss, and I'm good at making them check themselves without acting a fool....They don't like that. So, if I die, I expect to be shot, or have something horrible like that happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 9:33 pm

TheHazardous wrote:

I've gotten that too.

LMAO. They kill me with that. They even go far enough to ask me where did I learn that. I have to be a smart ass, so I say. "Well, I've learned it in several places. The first place I learned it was from my mother, and I've visited several buildings most people refer to them as "schools". " "You know, the places with all of the books, teachers, desks, and such. I'm sure you're familiar with those buildings, right?"

Boy does that piss them off. Personally I really enjoy messing with people who act like that. It makes them have to actually think before they talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 9:38 pm

People do that to me, too, A. Scott; mostly because I listen to hip hop. I laugh and them and then own them verbally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 10:07 pm

Shaun wrote:
People do that to me, too, A. Scott; mostly because I listen to hip hop. I laugh and them and then own them verbally

You're white, right?? If so, then I could see somebody saying " Hey.. You know you're not black, don't you?" or something along the lines like "(insert your real name here) you're white". They act like they are the experts on anything and everything "black", like they have a "black O meter" that determines ones blackness by waving it around said person like a metal detector.

Those kind of situations are fun. They get schooled and sonned all in one quick swipe.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 10:27 pm

TheHazardous wrote:

I've gotten that too.

I get that. Way too often. We're a monolithic race, to some people. Individual habits and traits are a foreign concept when dealing with "us", I guess...

My wife says the "accent" returns when I'm talkin' to my kin, though. Apparently, it happens without me knowing it. lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 10:42 pm

My penmanship is..well, great....all my life people say i write like a girl....what kinda sexist bullshit is that...are dudes supposed to write like neanderthals??
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 10:43 pm

thatonethere wrote:
Shaun wrote:

You're white, right?? If so, then I could see somebody saying " Hey.. You know you're not black, don't you?" or something along the lines like "(insert your real name here) you're white". They act like they are the experts on anything and everything "black", like they have a "black O meter" that determines ones blackness by waving it around said person like a metal detector.

Those kind of situations are fun. They get schooled and sonned all in one quick swipe.

Indeed. That type of thing doesn't even bother me anymore... I actually find it enjoyable nowadays, lol
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:26 pm

"Nope, but I'm known for saying what's on my mind. I got hit by a car back in 2002 back when I was going to school. It was a person who went to the college. I was in a crosswalk, just about to cross the street at a green lignt. The person tried to hit me twice. The first time, I stepped out into the street, and they sped up. I jumped back on the curb, and signaled for the person to go. They didn't go, the light was still green, so I attempted to cross the street. That's when they hit me. I even have the license plate of the car, make and model. Nobody investivated the whole thing...the cops called my case an "active dead file". When I went down to the police station to check the status of the case, the detective had transferred to a different department. Plus I have encountered a whole lot of people that I've pissed off. The funny thing about the whole thing is that Im passionate about what most folks out here don't want to discuss, and I'm good at making them check themselves without acting a fool....They don't like that. So, if I die, I expect to be shot, or have something horrible like that happen."

That's fucked up! You have to stay on the cop's ass or input the info into one of those online data search engines. And then stay on the ass on what cop is doing the case. Call them once a week and email them once a day.

Somebody tried to stiff me online with a purchase. Sent me the wrong shit after making me wait almost two fucking months and then wanted me to pay for the return. They rarely answered their email. I found their supplier and started emailing them and calling them like crazy. I emailed the fucker over 30 times a day. I flooded their inbox. Their supplier dropped them. I can be an ornery muthaphuka when I need to be. The whole ordeal took months but I got reimbursed and kept the wrong item and shut the fucker down. Trifecta!

You have to be more persistent than cancer. By the time I got done the cops would know me personally. We'd be on a first name basis. I'd email the news until I got a response.

If you have the a-holes info then try one of those sites that can give you background info.

How long ago did this happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 1:28 am

TheHazardous wrote:
"Nope, but I'm known for saying what's on my mind. I got hit by a car back in 2002 back when I was going to school. It was a person who went to the college. I was in a crosswalk, just about to cross the street at a green lignt. The person tried to hit me twice. The first time, I stepped out into the street, and they sped up. I jumped back on the curb, and signaled for the person to go. They didn't go, the light was still green, so I attempted to cross the street. That's when they hit me. I even have the license plate of the car, make and model. Nobody investivated the whole thing...the cops called my case an "active dead file". When I went down to the police station to check the status of the case, the detective had transferred to a different department. Plus I have encountered a whole lot of people that I've pissed off. The funny thing about the whole thing is that Im passionate about what most folks out here don't want to discuss, and I'm good at making them check themselves without acting a fool....They don't like that. So, if I die, I expect to be shot, or have something horrible like that happen."

That's fucked up! You have to stay on the cop's ass or input the info into one of those online data search engines. And then stay on the ass on what cop is doing the case. Call them once a week and email them once a day.

Somebody tried to stiff me online with a purchase. Sent me the wrong shit after making me wait almost two fucking months and then wanted me to pay for the return. They rarely answered their email. I found their supplier and started emailing them and calling them like crazy. I emailed the fucker over 30 times a day. I flooded their inbox. Their supplier dropped them. I can be an ornery muthaphuka when I need to be. The whole ordeal took months but I got reimbursed and kept the wrong item and shut the fucker down. Trifecta!

You have to be more persistent than cancer. By the time I got done the cops would know me personally. We'd be on a first name basis. I'd email the news until I got a response.

If you have the a-holes info then try one of those sites that can give you background info.

How long ago did this happen?

Back in 2002. Believe me, I stayed on their asses for a long time. I was at that station so much that the receptionist knew who I was and why I was there. I think she even started to feel sorry for me. I didn't have a car at the time, so it was quite the ordeal to get up, walk down to the bus stop , catch the bus, go to work, school and see a chiropractor. Plus it was in January, just after the New year. It was hell moving around too. I have 3 slipped disks, because of this. I've been on TONS of pain medications that don't work, seen several chiropractors who would crack my back and have me hurting worse than when I came in. For years, I've been doing physical therapy. The pain is the WORST during winter months, but I seem to be ok when the warmer months come around. I've seen so many doctors, I can't keep them straight. As a result, I'm under the impression that doctors are just legal drug pushers out to make the ends, and I only go to the doctor when I really need to. I've seen therapists, and I've come to the conclusion that they only want to get paid to talk down to people. That whole incident almost made me fail my semester,(due to the heap of pain meds I was on) so I had to drop a few classes, and stop taking the medicine. So I said fuck it, and I came up with my own type of pain relief. I've done internet searches on this person's info, and I've kept a detailed journal of my progress. The cops won't do anything about the incident, so if I take it into my own hands then I'd get locked away for comitting a hate crime, and or tresspassing. I ran out of options in order to track that woman down, and I've done all I could.

The whole incident makes me get bitter from time to time, but I'm a lot more vocal than before, so if I get shot or something crazy happens, then I'm ready... I have guns, and I'm getting a concealed carry permit. I know one of these days I'm going to die, but I'm going out for something worthy. My freedom of speech and my ability to express my feelings or views for how ever I should see fit.
** jumps down from soapbox.
Don't mind me, I'm in pain right now. All of this cold weather is getting to me.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:43 pm

Damn, that's fucked up. I hope the fucker gets what's coming to them.

Sorry, I couldn't help give you more helpful information because it sounds like you tried everything.

I guess this will be my last question concerning it, but what was this bitch's major malfunction with you that prompted this BS? (If I may ask.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:10 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Damn, that's fucked up. I hope the fucker gets what's coming to them.

Sorry, I couldn't help give you more helpful information because it sounds like you tried everything.

I guess this will be my last question concerning it, but what was this bitch's major malfunction with you that prompted this BS? (If I may ask.)

To be honest, I have no idea. Part of me wants to say that I'm an out spoken Black person in Utah who doesn't take crap or refuses to deal with crap from anyone, but who knows.

That could be the only thing I can think of. I didn't know her name, but I may have had a class with her. Her face did look vaguely familiar.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 6:40 pm

I guess it's one of those mysteries of life. I had to deal with a bully in Middle School. I don't what that dude's problem was with me to this very day. I admit sometimes I just wonder.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 4:40 pm

-Back in middle school, I lived near south ATL and I was the only white kid on the school basketball team in the county.

-I went to a camp out in the middle of the woods and got way too drunk. I woke up alone in a tent covered in throw up. I got scared and couldn't figure out how to get out of the tent, so I bit a hole in the tent and ripped it open so I could get out.....The owner of the tent wasn't very happy haha...

-My dad played football for the Steelers in their hay day back in the 70's. He also played in the CFL and won 2 Grey Cups.

-I've never had a job and I'm a senior in high school. But it's damn near impossible to find a job right now, especially if you're still in school.

-Moving from south ATL to north georgia is such a culture shock....

-I am a die hard ATL Braves fan.

-I broke into a school last year. I didn't intend on breaking in. I climbed up to the roof and found a door that led to the school below. I couldn't resist. The cops came eventually. They then proceeded to make fun of me and my friends. They said that I look like the lead singer from Weezer and a computer nerd....just cause I don't look like a fucking redneck....FUCK COPS....

I broke my wrist longboarding 4 days before the start of my senior year. I also broke it when I was high and I had to walk about a mile so my mom could find me cuz I was on a remote trail. I ended up having to get a 4 inch metal plate and 6 screws in the wrist. My wrist still isn't quite the same.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 5:43 pm

-I went to a camp out in the middle of the woods and got way too drunk. I woke up alone in a tent covered in throw up. I got scared and couldn't figure out how to get out of the tent, so I bit a hole in the tent and ripped it open so I could get out.....The owner of the tent wasn't very happy haha...

NUTS. Funny thing is, we probably all have stories like this..props for sharing...
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 6:27 pm

-I have 9 aqauriums in my house and one Black lab dog

-I have 3 Sons, ages 7, 13, 15

-My wife is from London England

- I run a camp in Wisconsin, that serves inner city children from Chicago and low income family homes.(Unfortunately this is not the camp Gametheory went to)

-I met Obama a year before he became the president, I choped it up with him for 30 minutes about the youth and hip hop.(Obama has the softest man hands I ever shaked..lol)

-I been producing and Mcing since 1989...I know I'm old.

-I got hit by a car twice and my 13 yr old did as well...Lord help us..lol

-I am a counselor for youth that suffer from drug addiction and homelessness

-I am 6'3 285 pounds of puerto rican power..Boriqua's stand up..

-I met my GOAT Krs-one at a friend of mines record shop and got to freestyle with him and get all my CD's signed. (Krs got the biggest head I ever seen...lol)

-My moms once bought me those hercules sandals when I was little and I hated them, so I threw those bitches on a roof and walked 10 blocks home, just to get my ass wuped because I lost my sandals...lol

Peace

Last edited by arokone on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 10:17 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:

NUTS. Funny thing is, we probably all have stories like this..props for sharing...

haha yeah, worst night of my life. That night i also fell into the camp fire and a tree fell on me! But I don't remember any of it. ...except vaguely me falling into the campfire...
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 10:38 pm

"longboarding"

What is longboarding?
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 10:42 pm

It's a really long and wider skateboard with bigger wheels. They are meant for bombing hills or just cruising around. You can get goin pretty fast on them. The fastest I've been is around 35 to 40 miles per hour.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 11:33 pm

thanx

now I know. And knowing is half the battle. G.I. JOEEEEEEEEE............
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 1:36 pm

spose ill give it a go:

- i lived in the same house all my life till recently, going from a full on house to a shitty one room digs is tough yo.. you quickly learn to appreciate the finer things in life.

- i smoke doobie, all the time... my uncle/boss hooked me up with some o the freshest herb ive ever smoked yesterday.. an he has the nerve to cuck me out for coming to work goofed..

-never tried any drugs, shit scares me, you ever hear those stories like she tried it once and she died... kinda puts me off..

-my first job outa high school was selling and manufacturing bullbars for trucks.. i learned a LOT, it was just me, a mate an his dad, an the factory staff... his dad was an alki, not one o those bad abusive idiotic ones, that family,,,, im busy writing a book based on their lives.

-i love soccer, pretty good at it too, never played for a team tho..

-i exercised/went to gym for the first time in my life two months ago, havent stopped since.

-i tried to smoke my dads pipe tobacco rolled in normal printer paper when i was a laaitie, similar to the previous stories, was a bad idea.. oh an tea too..

-i had an imaginary friend when i was a laaitie, mousie, it was a mouse... i remember vaguely telling him what a bitch i thought my pre school teacher was for telling me to get off the swings.

-never been in a plane.

-i love nature, part of the reason i moved was to be surrounded by mountains an fruit plantations.

-drink of choice, whisky an water.. ciggies, camel lights. id rather carry a box of matches than a lighter..

-im 19, real name is Stjohn, no one has ever pronounced it correctly upon seeing it..

-when i was born i was diagnosed with a condition called cranio stinosis, basically the skull is fused closed, so i had my head chopped when i was three weeks old so my head didnt pop when my brain grew.

-i find it hard to get on with a lotta ppl, i have a pretty small group of friends, a lot of acquaintinces through my girlfriend. i find i am very judgemental an often write off ppl b4 getting to know them.

-never been in a fight.

-wrote my girlfriends car off the first day she got it... i was busy driving back from collecting it and some idiot jumped the light an wrecked the car.. poes...

-my first love is classic rock, then hip hop

-never broken, fractured or split a bone in my body.... touch wood.

-i love fishing, well,,, i love going to the rivers an dams an watching my mates fish while i drink an laugh at them for baiting up at 11 at night only to catch sweet fuk all...

thats all i can think of now...
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 3:17 pm

I live in Palm Bay, Fl, which is on the top 10 list almost every year of fastest growing cities in America. It's a giant (landwise) fucking suburb full of nothing but houses. If you ask anyone in Brevard county about Palm Bay, they will tell you some gangsta shit about it...I think it's just fine.

My son is indestructible

My daughter is a genius

My wife wears the pants in the family and I'm cool with that

I've cheated on every girl I've ever been with

My name is Juan and my family is from Honduras, hence the name Wanduras

I'm from Jamaica, Queens...home of 50 Cent

I've experimented with every drug except crack, heroine, and prescription meds...unless you count ecstacy, which can potentially have ANYTHING in it

I think shrooms changed my life for the better. I now know what it's like to be insane and it makes me appreciate my sanity.

I pulled a "Casper" on a girl that passed out on me during sex once...smh...i know, i know

I can fold the top part of my ear down into my earhole

I went to West Virginia once and I'm pretty sure I was the only hispanic person in the whole state. I jokingly asked my white inlaws, "So who hangs the drywall in this town?" They loved that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 8:02 pm

Wanduras wrote:
I pulled a "Casper" on a girl that passed out on me during sex once...smh...i know, i know

That is a beautiful story. Don't admit it! You are supposed to say you didn't know
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 8:06 pm

Lmao, woops! Too late, i guess...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 8:09 pm

Your defense in court will have to be "i was scared i was going to get blue balls"
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 8:23 pm

Lmao! I'll let you be my lawyer. I won't be able to say it with a straight face. On the bright side, though, We were already boning when she passed out (wasted) so it was still consentual, lol.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 1:05 am

I'm not very interesting, but here goes nothing...

All of my friends know me better as "Mookie" or "Mook", than by my real name. It's catching on with family now too.

I got that nickname from wearing my Mookie Blaylock jersey every time we played ball at the park.

I live in the smallest city in New York State. Which is more like a suburbs of nothing than an actual city.

I went to college for a year, and "failed" out. Didn't have a high enough GPA to keep a scholarship, so it was a financial matter.

That school was R.I.T. (Rochester Institute of Technology)

Of the 8 candidates for the Presidential Scholarship at SUNY Morrisville, I was the one they chose to give it to. I turned it down.

While at college, I had people asking for my recommendations on good hip-hop albums to get. -- This is only interesting because most of them were Asian or black, and I'm just a little white boy from the suburbs.

I, three, am addicted to "Lost".

I love to watch "Jeopardy!".

I'm 32, and have never been in a serious relationship.

No, I'm not a virgin.

Yes, I do read sci-fi and fantasy novels (i.e. Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, Tolkien...)

Yes, I also used to play Dungeons & Dragons. Still do on rare occasions.

Seriously, I'm not a virgin.

I lost my virginity at age 23.

I fell out of a moving car at age 5.

I used to have a fear of motorcycles. I was hit by one at a Memorial Day parade when i was 8 or 9. It actually landed on me. Had huge blood blisters and burns on my knees. Fun times...

Had seven stitches in my head at age 11. We were playing on the roof of the woodshed, and I climbed down and my friend tossed a log over the edge, not realizing I was down there. It bled....A LOT!

I've never broken a bone.

The "Craigslist Killer" is from my hometown.

Didn't know him, but some of my friends did. Consensus is, he truly was sketchy and psychotic.

That's all I can think of right now.

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 1:09 am

lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 1:18 am

Myestro wrote:

All of my friends know me better as "Mookie" or "Mook", than by my real name. It's catching on with family now too.

I got that nickname from wearing my Mookie Blaylock jersey every time we played ball at the park.

I live in the smallest city in New York State. Which is more like a suburbs of nothing than an actual city.

I went to college for a year, and "failed" out. Didn't have a high enough GPA to keep a scholarship, so it was a financial matter.

Of the 8 candidates for the Presidential Scholarship at SUNY Morrisville, I was the one they chose to give it to. I turned it down.

While at college, I had people asking for my recommendations on good hip-hop albums to get. -- This is only interesting because most of them were Asian or black, and I'm just a little white boy from the suburbs.

No, I'm not a virgin.

Yes, I do read sci-fi and fantasy novels (i.e. Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, Tolkien...)

I used to have a fear of motorcycles. I was hit by one at a Memorial Day parade when i was 8 or 9. It actually landed on me. Had huge blood blisters and burns on my knees. Fun times...

Had seven stitches in my head at age 11. We were playing on the roof of the woodshed, and I climbed down and my friend tossed a log over the edge, not realizing I was down there. It bled....A LOT!

Didn't know him, but some of my friends did. Consensus is, he truly was sketchy and psychotic.

You are a good man, Myestro.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 1:35 am

Victor Shade wrote:
Myestro wrote:

No, I'm not a virgin.

You are a good man, Myestro.

I try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 2:44 am

LMAO @ Myes and Juan...lol.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 5:06 am

Myestro wrote:

No, I'm not a virgin.

Now I know why you never have anything "cute or clever" to say.....it all makes sense now Myestro Laughing

Oh and I have a homeboy who I know that went to SUNY Morrisville man....I think it's right outside of Syracuse, he told me that place was keg central man....lol
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 3:04 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Myestro wrote:

No, I'm not a virgin.

Now I know why you never have anything "cute or clever" to say.....it all makes sense now Myestro Laughing

Oh and I have a homeboy who I know that went to SUNY Morrisville man....I think it's right outside of Syracuse, he told me that place was keg central man....lol

It is a big party school. It's not exactly right outside of Syracuse, but it's not that far away either. Same with my town. I live about 30 miles east of Syracuse.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 3:06 pm

I just heard that the "Craigslist Killer" killed himself in prison today. Strange coincidence that I mentioned him in my post, then he does this.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 4:30 pm

"That school was R.I.T. (Rochester Institute of Technology)

Of the 8 candidates for the Presidential Scholarship at SUNY Morrisville, I was the one they chose to give it to. I turned it down."

I know a couple of people at RIT.

And, I would've taken that scholarship only because SUNY Morrisville is right next to TurningStone... lol
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 4:46 pm

Shaun wrote:
"That school was R.I.T. (Rochester Institute of Technology)

Of the 8 candidates for the Presidential Scholarship at SUNY Morrisville, I was the one they chose to give it to. I turned it down."

I know a couple of people at RIT.

And, I would've taken that scholarship only because SUNY Morrisville is right next to TurningStone... lol

I'm not sure what he does, but one of my Filipino friends from RIT still lives in Rochester, I think. Last I knew, he did some DJ gigs at clubs. Goes by DJ Spinna, if you've heard of him. If not, I wouldn't be surprised.

And yeah. But if proximity to TurningStone was my deciding factor, I would have either stayed in high school (since it was like 2 miles up the road), or stayed where I am now (2 miles up the road in the other direction). I can actually sit on my front porch, and see all the lights in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 7:34 pm

Myestro, you might not think you're interesting but honestly, you're the kind of dude people write books or movies about. At least the kind that I like. I was picturing a Michael Cera type character, lol. And that is way fucking weird that the Craigslist Killer killed himself the same day you posted...
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010, 8:49 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Myestro, you might not think you're interesting but honestly, you're the kind of dude people write books or movies about. At least the kind that I like. I was picturing a Michael Cera type character, lol. And that is way fucking weird that the Craigslist Killer killed himself the same day you posted...

Thanks, wasn't all serious though. I know I'm at least somewhat interesting. Everyone is, in their own way. I am just an odd mix of everything. A jack-of-all-trades, but master of none kinda dude. Best example to describe what I mean is...My high school was very clique oriented. All the geeks hung out together, all the jocks, headbangers, skaters, etc. Everyone pretty much stuck with their own social grouping. I was one of the few (not that was a big school) that didn't have a group, and had something in common to intermingle with all of them.

And yeah, I thought that was weird that I posted my list last night (or early this morning), and mentioned him. Then I woke up today and found out he killed himself. I hope it wasn't because he read my post...
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:40 am

Some really interesting shit in this thread...I can't live up to the precedent set by most of you but I'll give my few facts:

I'm one of two men in my immediate family born on the 4th of July.

I'm half Italian and half Irish.

I'm kind of a fitness nut...played basketball, football, and baseball all through high school and nowadays combat my lack of organized sports by running, lifting, and/or playing ball every day. Ran two half marathons this year and might be working up to a full marathon for 2010.

I'm a die hard Yanks, Knicks, and Jets fan. Much of my identity and many of my fondest and most excruciating memories come courtesy of my teams.

I'm into a lot of different kinds of music and am a pretty big concert-goer. In the last year alone I've seen Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers, Nas, Onyx, Talib Kweli, Wale, K'Naan, Slaughterhouse, Gin Blossoms, Soul Asylum, Third Eye Blind, and Rakim.

I've lived within the same fifteen mile radius my whole life, have been best friends with the same four guys since I was eight.

I scored 2300 on my SAT and thus am all but destined for disappointment.

My grandmother had a small role in The Godfather. No other famous relatives.

I've held pretty steady employment since sophomore year of high school, worked as a furniture builder, delivery boy, salesman, janitor, and most recently in marketing for a software company.

I was raised Catholic and still go to church every Sunday.

I don't smoke too much, drink sporadically.

I love fishing and the ocean, my first choice for a summer activity.

I've never broken a bone or even been in a hospital since the day I was born. Knock on wood.

Didn't miss a day of school between seventh grade and graduation from high school.

Haven't ever had a serious girlfriend and don't regret it, although I'm starting to feel my age lately and probably wouldn't oppose it if I came across the right girl.

No tats, a couple of piercings on my ears.

Don't play video games, haven't read comics really since I was six or seven, and my criminal record is no where near as interesting as many of the ones detailed here. Yeah that's all I got right now, told you it wouldn't be too interesting.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:29 am

My introduction to music started with Madonna, Duran Duran, Tears For Fears, Hall & Oates, Phil Collins, Wham, Culture Club, New Edition, DeBarge, The Whispers, etc

I could always play baseball, football and basketball, but I was never going to practice for 20 hours a week, etc but if you had a basketball and there was a hoop I would play until I dropped.

My wife and I share the same birthday, August 17th

At our last birthday party, I had Hennessey, Crown Royal and Crown Royal Reserve for about 4 hours and I didn't remember anyone leaving the party or any events after 1am

My cousin Alonzo Highsmith played for the U and the Houston Oilers amongst other teams

My 1st job was at Wild World at 14..hooking up my friends with all the food they could eat.

I have been a Cowboy, Laker, The U football and Syracuse basketball fan all of my life.

I didn't have 1 drink outside of a Smirnoff Ice or Mike's Hard Lemonade until I was 26.

Until Madden football came out, Ms. Pac Man was my favorite video game.

I have been making mixtapes since I was 14.

The only reason why I ever skipped school was to play video games.

The only time I ever read books was during the Encyclopedia Brown and Choose Your Own Adventure days.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the devil!

Arizona Mucho Mango is the devil!

I only wear the clothes I have to wear to work and jerseys (basketball and football) 95% of the time

I never smoked before

I could have skipped a grade from the 4th to the 6th, but I liked my friends so much I decided not to do it.

I didn't have any serious relationships until I met my wife 9 years ago.

My 1st girlfriend gave me head at work in the layaway department on top of a ladder.

I have an extra bone in my foot that I never had surgery on. It doesn't help that I play basketball atleast once a week.

Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 7:40 am

Dome on top of a ladder??? That takes skill, lol.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010, 10:53 am

"Arizona Mucho Mango is the devil!"

The best kind.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 3:40 pm

Shaun wrote:
"Arizona Mucho Mango is the devil!"

The best kind.

Arnold Palmer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mucho Bullshit

Last edited by Half on Wed 25 Aug 2010, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 5:33 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Tran, I'll roll you in doms, I hate math, but I can count by 5's like a mofo, I play twice a week while burning roper & sipping on two kegs in the kegerator (right now Blue Moon & B-).

Too faded to write a bunch of facts so I'll list just one, I used to light for titty films in LA, Skinamax movies not Triple X, but a lot of porn stars do those movies, so it was still a fun gig.

What are your rules in bones? We play to 7 houses, and you have to get exactly 7 houses to win, can't go over. Also, we play double team, more challenging. 2 on 2, $20 a game. We used to play it regularly, but we kinda stop now because everyone is too busy.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 6:17 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
Tran, I'll roll you in doms, I hate math, but I can count by 5's like a mofo, I play twice a week while burning roper & sipping on two kegs in the kegerator (right now Blue Moon & B-).

Too faded to write a bunch of facts so I'll list just one, I used to light for titty films in LA, Skinamax movies not Triple X, but a lot of porn stars do those movies, so it was still a fun gig.

What are your rules in bones? We play to 7 houses, and you have to get exactly 7 houses to win, can't go over. Also, we play double team, more challenging. 2 on 2, $20 a game. We used to play it regularly, but we kinda stop now because everyone is too busy.

whoa
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 7:53 pm

We're not Amish like you Seatown kids, but we're not quite Quakers either. Instead of the usual 3 houses we play 4...interesting playing exactly the amount for the win, not a bad idea at all.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:10 pm

ctrx wrote:
Some really interesting shit in this thread...I can't live up to the precedent set by most of you but I'll give my few facts:

I'm one of two men in my immediate family born on the 4th of July.

I'm half Italian and half Irish.

I'm kind of a fitness nut...played basketball, football, and baseball all through high school and nowadays combat my lack of organized sports by running, lifting, and/or playing ball every day. Ran two half marathons this year and might be working up to a full marathon for 2010.

I'm a die hard Yanks, Knicks, and Jets fan. Much of my identity and many of my fondest and most excruciating memories come courtesy of my teams.

I'm into a lot of different kinds of music and am a pretty big concert-goer. In the last year alone I've seen Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers, Nas, Onyx, Talib Kweli, Wale, K'Naan, Slaughterhouse, Gin Blossoms, Soul Asylum, Third Eye Blind, and Rakim.

I've lived within the same fifteen mile radius my whole life, have been best friends with the same four guys since I was eight.

I scored 2300 on my SAT and thus am all but destined for disappointment.

My grandmother had a small role in The Godfather. No other famous relatives.

I've held pretty steady employment since sophomore year of high school, worked as a furniture builder, delivery boy, salesman, janitor, and most recently in marketing for a software company.

I was raised Catholic and still go to church every Sunday.

I don't smoke too much, drink sporadically.

I love fishing and the ocean, my first choice for a summer activity.

I've never broken a bone or even been in a hospital since the day I was born. Knock on wood.

Didn't miss a day of school between seventh grade and graduation from high school.

Haven't ever had a serious girlfriend and don't regret it, although I'm starting to feel my age lately and probably wouldn't oppose it if I came across the right girl.

No tats, a couple of piercings on my ears.

Don't play video games, haven't read comics really since I was six or seven, and my criminal record is no where near as interesting as many of the ones detailed here. Yeah that's all I got right now, told you it wouldn't be too interesting.

I hear he is dope live.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 8:12 pm

We play 7 houses, we combine the scores for tag team. You team up with the person across from you. Shit makes it so you and your partner has to be on the same pg and it makes it more challenging and fun. And playing the exact points to win also makes it more challenging. It lets the other team come back and take the win if you can't finish them off. Getting stuck with 5 at the end is a bitch, it's hard to get 5 except when you a bone man and start off. We also play stank, which is if you don't score more than 5 houses, that's double up the money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random facts about yourself   Random facts about yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random facts about yourself
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next