Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Invented Gangster Rap?

Go down 
+10
Justin Linker
Z-membu
Alan
3Kingz
Dang! Trotter
Shaun
Laced With Slang
Norfeest
Cory
D.Powell
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mrpittiful
Woof
Woof

Who Invented Gangster Rap? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Invented Gangster Rap?   Who Invented Gangster Rap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 6:27 pm

just ice was the first 2 wreck shop!!! but N.W.A was the first to put it on the map world wide!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who Invented Gangster Rap?   Who Invented Gangster Rap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 8:48 pm

mrpittiful wrote:
just ice was the first 2 wreck shop!!! but N.W.A was the first to put it on the map world wide!!!!!!!!!!!

and you are 100% WRONG! congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Who Invented Gangster Rap?   Who Invented Gangster Rap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 8:55 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Who Invented Gangster Rap?   Who Invented Gangster Rap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 10:40 pm

I guess I'll have to be the one to mention it.

CRIMINAL MINDED
Back to top Go down
antattack3d
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: Who Invented Gangster Rap?   Who Invented Gangster Rap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 2:27 pm

I was thinking people on this forum would know their shit, but after scanning through two pages of this topic I find only ignorance on this most important of topics. For SHAME.

You arguments have mostly based on the chronological order of when hardcore rap emerged. You have paid no attention to defining gangsta rap.

Gangsta rap sounds smooth, when listened to without care it appears almost respectful, the lyrics should be seif centred and egotistical, delivered with a sense of humour by an MC who can switch it up to become threatening with ease. By this description (the only one worth adhering to) gangsta rap was invented November 23rd 1993 by Calvin Broadus.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Who Invented Gangster Rap?   Who Invented Gangster Rap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 7:13 pm

antattack3d wrote:
I was thinking people on this forum would know their shit, but after scanning through two pages of this topic I find only ignorance on this most important of topics. For SHAME.

You arguments have mostly based on the chronological order of when hardcore rap emerged. You have paid no attention to defining gangsta rap.

Gangsta rap sounds smooth, when listened to without care it appears almost respectful, the lyrics should be seif centred and egotistical, delivered with a sense of humour by an MC who can switch it up to become threatening with ease. By this description (the only one worth adhering to) gangsta rap was invented November 23rd 1993 by Calvin Broadus.

This is a joke... right?
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Who Invented Gangster Rap?   Who Invented Gangster Rap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 8:09 pm

who's negging the newcomer... lol I guess he made a disrespectful entry to the forum.. antattack3d, it is hard to take Snoop dogg as being threatening, when it's not even in his style, and he rarely even got down in that manner, so that makes no sense. What planet are you coming from saying snoop dogg invented gangsta rap as late as 93?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Who Invented Gangster Rap?   Who Invented Gangster Rap? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 2:37 am

No one cares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Invented Gangster Rap?   Who Invented Gangster Rap? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Invented Gangster Rap?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2