Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Empty
PostSubject: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:38 pm

DEC.26th-Emerald Bowl- USC v. BOST. COLL.

...OK-so this season was shit for the Trojans-easily our worst defense in a while and a true freshman QB at the helm...we have 2 Defensive players academically ineligable to play, our star RB may not play and we're in the goddamn Emerald Nuts Bowl. I have confidence Pete Carroll will go to the lab this off-season and bring us back to glory in 2010...

....BC's pretty decent D vs. USC's inconsistent but very capable and speedy Offense-

Southern Cal gets the W

Last edited by The Homie, Acrid on Sat 26 Dec 2009, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:40 pm

I think BC will win, but i couldn't care less regarless. fuck USC.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:45 pm

T. Myers wrote:

sooooo.....your watching what game again?

This year was easy for the SC Haters...rejoice...we took a huge loss with the departure of possibly our best defenseive trio in SC history(Matthews/Cushing/Maualuga) and key assistant coaches on the sidelines and a QB who had great potential but chose to take that fat NFL check(Sanchez)....

Last edited by The Homie, Acrid on Sat 26 Dec 2009, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:47 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

sooooo.....your watching what game again?

This year was easy for the SC Haters...rejoice...we took a huge loss with the departure of possibly our best defenseive trio in SC history(Matthews/Cushing/Maualuga) and key assistant coaches on the sidelines and a QB who could have borught us to the promised land once again(Sanchez)....

You must forgive me. I'm an OSU fan, and the crushed us last year, and they won a heartbreaker this year at the horseshoe. so yeah, fuck them. I will be watching the Rose Bowl and the BCS Championship game. The rest don't really matter to me too much.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:53 pm

"You must forgive me. I'm an OSU fan, and the crushed us last year,"

and then took a trip to Columbus,OH this year to grab yet another W...

Rose Bowl will be a good game- The Buckeyes have a pretty good D going but i think the Ducks will outplay that factor...Oregon has your number...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009, 12:58 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
"You must forgive me. I'm an OSU fan, and the crushed us last year,"

and then took a trip to Columbus,OH this year to grab yet another W...

Rose Bowl will be a good game- The Buckeyes have a pretty good D going but i think the Ducks will outplay that factor...Oregon has your number...

I think Oregon will win. OSU can beat up cupcakes and Big 10 teams, but a Pac 10 team is a different animal.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 1:01 pm

bump. c'mon where my college football heads at??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 1:56 pm

TCU should be playing Bama instead of Texas.

I think the Tide will ROLL past the Longhorns by at least two TD's.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 2:38 pm

i think Oregon will beat Ohio State

its bullshit that TCU and Boise are playing each other, TCU should be in the championship, TCU will beat Boise

Alabama will beat Texas

Cincy and Florida will hopefully be good im rooting for Cincy

Georgia Tech is going to stomp in Iowa in the Orange Bowl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 2:58 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

its bullshit that TCU and Boise are playing each other, TCU should be in the championship, TCU will beat Boise

Alabama will beat Texas

I co-sign everything you said 100%. I think Florida will beat Cincy because it's Tebow's final game and the Bearcats lack defense, but I hope I'm wrong about that.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 3:03 pm

Here's my problem with what you guys are saying. In order for TCU to deserve to be in the National Championship, you obviously feel Texas does not deserve to be in the game, and that's an unfair judgement IMO. A case can be made for TCU, Texas, and Cincy to be in the game. As far as i'm concerned, it just further proves why we need a playoff system in college football.

Alabama will whip Texas

Oregon over OSU

Cincy over Florida

TCU over BSU

GT over Iowa
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 3:08 pm

ok heres the thing, Texas got dismantled by Nebraska's defense, TCU has a great defense probably almost as good as Nebraska's and MUCH better offense, i think TCU would beat Texas, so i think they deserve to be there over Texas. But i cosign that it further proves we need a playoff system
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 3:09 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
ok heres the thing, Texas got dismantled by Nebraska's defense, TCU has a great defense probably almost as good as Nebraska's and MUCH better offense, i think TCU would beat Texas, so i think they deserve to be there over Texas. But i cosign that it further proves we need a playoff system

That may be true, but you can't assume victory on paper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 3:10 pm

I agree that we do need a playoff system. But Texas got rewarded only because in the conference they play in, and it sucks. The only really good teams they played were Oklahoma and Nebraska, and they just barely squeaked past Nebraska.

I think TCU would give Bama a better game because both teams play great defense. But again, I agree that college football needs a playoff system. The lack of one is the reason I put it behind the NFL, college basketball, NBA, and MLB when it comes to team sports.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 3:14 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I agree that we do need a playoff system. But Texas got rewarded only because in the conference they play in, and it sucks. The only really good teams they played were Oklahoma and Nebraska, and they just barely squeaked past Nebraska.

I think TCU would give Bama a better game because both teams play great defense. But again, I agree that college football needs a playoff system. The lack of one is the reason I put it behind the NFL, college basketball, NBA, and MLB when it comes to team sports.

I agree that the luster of the Big 12 helped Texas get to the title game. Texas Tech wasn't impressive. they squeeked by Nebraska, and Oklahoma was without Bradford for all of but one series.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 3:33 pm

"TCU should be playing Bama instead of Texas."

Its a popularity contest...Texas is the Prom Queen while TCU is the chick with not enough friends, good looking, but nowhere near as popular...

The coaches(poll voting coaches) and the computer wanted to see two powerhouses go at it...and thats exactly whats going to happen..until a playoff system is put in place...the BCS will run on bias(put right?).
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 11:20 pm

Ohio State in the fuckin house. Yee!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 3:38 am

so far ive hated all the outcomes of the BCS games
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 12:33 pm

PAC-10 fucked up this bowl season(2-5)..only winners are UCLA and USC....i thought for sure Oregon would handle business in the Rose Bowl..

..Still...USC won...so im good.....we'll be back next season..dont sleep
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 12:36 pm

T.Myers- Cincy over Florida

..ouch.....stay away from Vegas right now terry..lol

granted-i(we) were wrong about Oregon over Ohio St.-but i would classify that as an upset..
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 12:37 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Alabama will beat Texas

I co-sign everything you said 100%. I think Florida will beat Cincy because it's Tebow's final game and the Bearcats lack defense, but I hope I'm wrong about that.

actually you were right on the money...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 1:13 pm

The Homie, Acrid wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Alabama will beat Texas

actually you were right on the money...

Yep I knew Florida was gonna win for that exact reason. I couldn't see a team who had to rally back to beat Pittsburgh winning against Florida. As much as I dislike Tebow, I give him credit for having lots of heart and representin in his last game as a Gator.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 10:53 pm

I dont know why Tebow gets all this shit...real standup dude that has great potential for the NFL...alot of people hate on him..and i dont know why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...   BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BCS Bowl Games...Who/What are you watching?...
Page 1 of 1