Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attn Admins: Add This Smilie

Go down 
+4
Norfeest
Z-membu
ACRID"
yOGi420™
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Empty
PostSubject: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 6:58 pm

I just saw this one and think it would be dope to have. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 8:42 pm

Yogi what the fuck is wrong with you. Trying to say something?
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 9:31 pm

i thought it would work here from time to time and its funny. whats wrong with you?? you don't see that point??
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 12:56 pm

Thats fuckin hilarious..anyone taking offense should get that stick out your ass....I say add it..
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 10:35 pm

It's a little over the top.

Last edited by Gangsta Zol on Tue 29 Dec 2009, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Out of respect for other forum posters.)
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 4:21 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds it funny, I started to wonder about the members here after KRob's post. That shit is GREAT. add it as :thatsracist:
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 7:50 pm

I don't see the humor or the message and my ass is free of sticks. Some other admin will have to add it.

Maybe someone can explain the message to me?
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 7:56 pm

I don't find the humor either, especially since it is involving a kid presumable just being a kid and being exploited... I ain't adding it - it ain't the humor around here...
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 10:43 pm

"Maybe someone can explain the message to me?"

It would be a response to a "racist" comment....sorta like a "fight fire with fire" logic or in this case..ignorance..

shit is funny...'sides..ive seen Tran and SRP receive a lil' racial bashing here and there-and its all been blown off with the occasional LOL...

**as far as i know-we have rid the forum of any actual racist hate *cough*steve*cough*...its all nonsense supposed to be taken with a grain of salt...

..thats just my view-but it looks like majority rules-so i dont see it making the emoticon thing.....
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:00 pm

I dont get it. i often see posts where you proud that you eat fried chicken and play basketball. you make comments like "only a white guy would say that". seem like you should be proud of it since you all talk about how much you love those things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:01 pm

Cory is white... so he doesn't understand. The last real racist left around here is KJ.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:05 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
Cory is white... so he doesn't understand. The last real racist left around here is KJ.

but if you have a problem dont walk around like because your culture likes fried chicken. its the same thing as what happened in that pie poll. i wouldnt care if someone made one with a white child and the shit we like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:14 pm

Because you are white... my culture doesn't like fried chicken by the way.. and I don't even know what that even means.. to walk around like a culture likes fried chicken..
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:18 pm

This is getting real stupid real quick..
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:21 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
Because you are white... my culture doesn't like fried chicken by the way.. and I don't even know what that even means.. to walk around like a culture likes fried chicken..

no i see people say shit like we love our fried chicken and shit like that. i have seen many people talk about it like its some kind of black thing. but its not everyone likes that shit but some people on here act likes its a black thing. im white and proud, so i really dont give a fuck and im not going to act like i do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:34 pm

It's easy Cory. You are white. You are from Canada. You are completely clueless as to how a Black person in America would be offended by something like that. I have no clue how they feel either, but at the very least I understand that someone could be offended by that. Everyone has their limits. A joke here or there is fine or is let slide by. When it goes to far it is let known.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 11:48 pm

Saint Killa wrote:
It's easy Cory. You are white. You are from Canada. You are completely clueless as to how a Black person in America would be offended by something like that. I have no clue how they feel either, but at the very least I understand that someone could be offended by that. Everyone has their limits. A joke here or there is fine or is let slide by. When it goes to far it is let known.

no i understand people could be offend. im just saying i have seen people say those thing (chicken, watermelon, b ball) are black thing and they are proud of it. from posts i have seen it seems like most people enjoy those things.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 2:19 am

People like who? lol

"I dont get it. i often see posts where you proud that you eat fried chicken and play basketball. you make comments like "only a white guy would say that". seem like you should be proud of it since you all talk about how much you love those things."

You must be referring to Kev's post...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:31 am

Huh?^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 2:51 pm

I was just saying that since Cory is making shit up, he must be addressing something that the only other black guy in this thread said...because he damn sure ain't talking about me.

That, or he's lost his fuckin' mind...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 2:55 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
I was just saying that since Cory is making shit up, he must be addressing something that the only other black guy in this thread said...because he damn sure ain't talking about me.

That, or he's lost his fuckin' mind...

KJ has said some of that stuff. that is what he is talking about.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 2:59 pm

Ok...just making sure. He should clarify next time...especially since KJ hasn't replied to this thread.

I'd hate to think that he's taking KJ's remarks and applying them to all of us. You know, again, with KJ not replying to this thread and all...

He's saying he has seen "people"...not that he has seen "KJ"...

Sort of reckless, no?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 3:08 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
Ok...just making sure. He should clarify next time...especially since KJ hasn't replied to this thread.

I'd hate to think that he's taking KJ's remarks and applying them to all of us. You know, again, with KJ not replying to this thread and all...

Sort of reckless, no?

It was reckless. He shouldn't be painting people with such a broad brush. However, i don't recall anyone telling KJ is comments were out of line. If you or anyone else had a problem with his comments, they should have spoke up. Maybe you didn't see the comments though since you didn't recognize them as KJ's comments.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 9:05 pm

Can't say I feel it's funny either. I certainly wouldn't post that under my name.

Not only is it offensive, those are the oldest racist jokes in the book. I don't even see why racists would find it funny.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:07 am

T. Myers wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:

Sort of reckless, no?

It was reckless. He shouldn't be painting people with such a broad brush. However, i don't recall anyone telling KJ is comments were out of line. If you or anyone else had a problem with his comments, they should have spoke up. Maybe you didn't see the comments though since you didn't recognize them as KJ's comments.

nobody thought they where offensive so i thought it was fine. i was not trying to make anyone made or offend anyone. I was just thinking wtf because i thought i had seen others talk like that, but maybe not
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:11 am

Cory, what you driving that has 325 HP at 2,900rpm?
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:25 am

Esco wrote:
Cory, what you driving that has 325 HP at 2,900rpm?

my dodge cummins turbo diesel. we did a dyno test on it and those are the results. i am getting a chip that is supposed to add 342 extra HP at extreme setting. So i did a test before, so that after the chip is installed i can find out if its true or a rip off. So after the chip i should be running at least 650 HP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you can check out both my rides. but follow the dodge because every week im updating with the lastest shit i get
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:28 am

650HP is a shitload .. that car will be flyinnnnggg.. not to mention how much gas that's gonna cost, but nice shit by the way.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:31 am

Esco wrote:
650HP is a shitload .. that car will be flyinnnnggg.. not to mention how much gas that's gonna cost, but nice shit by the way.

i get 15.3 miles per gallon. its diesel, if it was a gas powered truck i would get 26 miles per gallon, so diesel trucks cost more but are worth it, plus we get diesel free now from work.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 12:37 am

T. Myers wrote:
Maybe you didn't see the comments though since you didn't recognize them as KJ's comments.

Well, clearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 11:18 pm

Everybody eats fried chicken. In fact there are reasons why KFC exists in all white states. Everybody eats watermelon too. And other races play basketball, however I can see why folks could get all up in arms about the smiley suggestion. It's a very stupid stereotype that whites gave to blacks as another attempt to shit on everything blacks do. This picture is a reminder of such, and has a lot of pent up anger associated with it. Plus it doesn't help that the kid has a bone through his nose, indicating that blacks might be "inferior" or a "savage race". Honestly, the last thing I want to see is something like this on the site. But then again, there is a smiley that represents racism on here already.
:steve: .
With that being said and shown, I'd rather see something different. However it does drive the "that's racist" point home. I don't know what to say about it.

Where the hell would somebody find something like that on the net, and why would somebody take the time out of their lives to make it anyway? It looks like something from a "I hate bunnies" site.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 9:15 pm

its actually a smilie on tons of hip hop forums i'm on and used mostly when someone makes a racist post or comment in the CB. I don't really see how you can change the meaning of what is actually being spelled out in it which is all the things in the picture are racist and so is the "said" comment which this smilie would be referring to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn Admins: Add This Smilie   Attn Admins: Add This Smilie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attn Admins: Add This Smilie
Page 1 of 1