Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.

Go down 
+3
Shaun
Justin Linker
Laced With Slang
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Empty
PostSubject: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 11:33 am

So I ended up arguing my stance on Eminem's Relapse album, and my stance on how I felt about Pac (which worked its way into the thread) with the following statements on amazon.com:

"Brian Lanham says:
The only reason I said that about Pac is because I hate when people act like he was some genius poet. He wasn't a poet, he used cliched metaphors, and he used them over and over and over."

A. Scott says:
It's about time somebody else said that. I said it a while ago, and I got mad hate for it.

I went back to the topic at hand and said this:

A. Scott says:
So I finally got around to listening to the cd and it's a pretty decent comeback. I hear a lot of Silence of the Lambs references sprinkled in the album. He draws a lot of his lyrics off of the famous scenes in it. There are a lot of pill popping references in the album (of course, but it's no different from a lot of weed references in any other album). The beats are alright. Autotune made a few appearences, but it doesn't detract from the album, unlike sooooo many albums with autotune in them. I have to say that he has the correct idea when it comes to utilizing the autotune feature. Overall, I'd give it three stars out of five because even though it is a good comeback cd, I just can't see myself ever playing this album again. It has no replay value for me....at all. Some of the songs dragged on, and I think there was one song I liked.

And steve follows up with this:
Steve says:
You officially know nothing about music A. scott. He used autotune on My Mom as a joke, and Pac just repeated cliches? wow, just wow.

I come back with this:

A. Scott says:
Steve(SS):
If my memory serves me correctly, autotune was used back in the day. Roger and Zapp were the one of the first to use it. They did it correctly. Nobody else knows how to use auto tune effectively, and Em actually used it and it wasn't horrible.

I didn't say that Pac repeated cliches. He just talked about the same thing over and over. I was agreeing with the fact that people always say Pac was some sort of lyrical genius (which he really wasn't). I understand that Pac had such a huge following because he was passionate, and was able to get so many people to feel what he was saying. He was way overrated (in my opinion).

What gives you the authority to say that someone knows nothing about music? Were you appointed as the all knowing hip hop guru by some sort of secret hip hop society ran by Russell Simmons, Jay Z and Nas or something? Opinions are just opinions and nothing more. There's no need to start bashing people based on that because they don't agree with you. Weren't you one of the people who hated white rappers anyway? Why the change in heart all of a sudden? Name calling and bashing people is exactly what made this forum go downhill, causing all of the freaks and trolls to come over and litter the forum with their trash. Get over yourself. It's not that serious.

Steve again:
Steve says:
You agreed with someone who said that all Pac did was repeat cliches. If you think that, about arguably raps most influential artist, then you know nothing about the artform. If you'd like to simplify and say you know nothing about Pac, we can do it that way too.

I say this:

A. Scott says:
Steve.
This is what I said:

"I was agreeing with the fact that people always say Pac was some sort of lyrical genius (which he really wasn't). I understand that Pac had such a huge following because he was passionate, and was able to get so many people to feel what he was saying. He was way overrated (in my opinion)."
^^^
How does that equate with me not knowing anything about Pac?
I know why he was the most influential artist in rap music, and why (which is what I said). In my opinion he is overrated.

He says this:

Steve says:
"The only reason I said that about Pac is because I hate when people act like he was some genius poet. He wasn't a poet, he used cliched metaphors, and he used them over and over and over."

LOL, you cosigned that, stop trying to disown what you said. You're stupid, and manly looking Wink

And finally, I say this:
A. Scott says:
"LOL, you cosigned that, stop trying to disown what you said. You're stupid, and manly looking Wink "

LMAO @ Steve.

You're defending Pac to the death.
That's the funny thing.
You are defending him to the point to where you are throwing insults.

Pac doesn't and didn't care about you, nor did he do anything for you, and you are all up on his nuts like he was your brother or you were his illegitimate son or something. Again, it's not that serious, especially for you to pop off with personal insults. What's next, are you and your boys going to come through my hood with box cutters? Are you going to continue to insult me and come at me like a "cyber-bully"?

I'd hate to break it to you, but anybody who resorts to calling folks stupid and personally attacking people over how they feel about a particular music artist is the stupid one, not me.

Face it. I'm not that enamored with Pac. So what???
There are people in this world who aren't. I like some of his stuff, but not enough to own his entire discography.

You might want to get that problem of yours checked out, because crazy behaviour like what you have just shown might require a mental check up, and medication to be administered.

So putting aside my stance on Pac (because I know it will end up opening a can of worms), do you think the whole reaction was necessary? I mean, he went :gza: on me for not liking Pac that much. Do any of you think it's really that serious? I am under the impression that he really is crazy, or mental, or both judging by that response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 11:35 am

lol, you put a lot of thought into this. it's not that serious. youre just stupid for saying pac repeated cliches.

and you do look kinda like a man. haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 11:40 am

His response in my opinion wasn't that crazy. You're overreacting and being sensitive and you have a warped stance on Pac that made me lose respect for your opinion on rap music in general when you first brought it up months ago.

Your responses are at the same level as Steve's so all I see is strong conversation/discussion.

Get over it.

It's obvious you have this whole little thing against Pac. Whether you just don't get it or whether that's just "your thing" that makes your music tastes quirky and unique to you I don't know, but obviously you have had people call you out for it and are sensitive. Just face the fact that holding those wrong views you will have to deal with being called out and defending yourself (though it is indefensible) strongly.

And I agree with Steve, you were stupid to cosign someone calling Pac a Cliche spitter and then trying to say you never agreed or implied that Pac was a cliche spitter.. it's called logic and that argument lacks it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 11:46 am

YOU ARE MISTAKEN A.SCOTT. AUTOTUNE IS A FAIRLY RECENT TECHNOLOGY, ZAPP USED VOCODERS WHICH REQUIRE TALENT. THIS IS THE LAST WARNING ANYONE WILL GET WITH CONFUSING THE TWO. FUCKIN A.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 11:48 am

Autotune is used to mimic the vocoder technology. The difference is that with Vocoder as Nero said, you actually had to sing well for it to work. Autotune lets anyone who can try to sing sound OK because it autotunes your voice and then you can add the electronic effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 11:52 am

I'm about to :gza: out myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 11:58 am

Y'all need Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. 820545
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:01 pm

I need alone sad time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:05 pm

Yes. You and anyone else using the crazy machine gun smiley.

:face:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:08 pm

It's your fault for inventing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:23 pm

RoyceJustShootsNines wrote:
You're overreacting and being sensitive and you have a warped stance on Pac that made me lose respect for your opinion on rap music in general when you first brought it up months ago.

A. Scott,

I definitely respect your opinion about hip-hop. Actually far more than Steve and SRP's. No knock, just real talk. I like how you speak your mind on artists and topics. No need to seek validation from anyone who takes personal issue with your opinions. They really aren't worth the time or effort. Just keep doing you.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:31 pm

my 16 year old cousin and his friend were fucking around with autotune and they sang over a T-pain song, and i literally couldnt tell the difference between their song and T-pain's. its ridiculous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:32 pm

Your a bitch al... point blank...

Me and Steve know far more and have much better opinions about rap music than you ever will...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:32 pm

[quote="RoyceJustShootsNines"]His response in my opinion wasn't that crazy. You're overreacting and being sensitive and you have a warped stance on Pac that made me lose respect for your opinion on rap music in general when you first brought it up months ago.

Your responses are at the same level as Steve's so all I see is strong conversation/discussion.

Get over it.

It's obvious you have this whole little thing against Pac. Whether you just don't get it or whether that's just "your thing" that makes your music tastes quirky and unique to you I don't know, but obviously you have had people call you out for it and are sensitive. Just face the fact that holding those wrong views you will have to deal with being called out and defending yourself (though it is indefensible) strongly.

I won't lie. Brian is known for saying some off the wall stuff, and I did put myself out there for agreeing with him. I remember our exchange regarding Pac, and since then, I did take the time out to check out some more of his stuff. I enjoy the pre Machavelli (7 Day theory) stuff. Right now, it's the only Pac cd I own.

Now that I think about it, my stance on Pac could be due to being a broke kid with no money back when hip hop was at it's pinnacle. All I could get hold of was stuff that was played on the radio, and I was too young to get my hands on an actual Pac cd. I guess at age 12, I wasn't allowed to hear somebody rap about the stuff going on my neighborhood, but I was old enough to see it. :roll: Anyway maybe I don't "get it" because I saw the stuff, and I didn't live it. I have dealt with unfortunate circumstances because of people in my life who lived that life. I knew good kids who ended up dead because they wanted to live like that, so I guess I grew to dislike it based on the facts. Pac can be real deep when he wants to though.

Lately I find myself listening to Scarface's The Diary, and Big L a lot. The funny thing is that I enjoy these artists, but I guess when I was first introduced to Pac, I guess I wasn't ready for that at the time. Now that I'm older, I can appreciate the storytelling that Scarface, and Big L have to offer. I can only take gangsta rap in small doses though, because it makes me angry if I listen to it too much. I'll give Pac a second chance now that I'm older though. What album (s) do you guys recommend I start out with?

The ones I've checked out already are:
All Eyes On Me (owned at one point)
Are You Still Down? (see previous comment)
Machavelli (7Day Theory) (own physical copy)
Me Against The World (own digital copy))

Thanks for the response, SRP I'll guess I'll have to eat crow on this one.

Steve is still clowning LMAO!
Take that! Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. 244 (jk steve)

Thanks for the response Alan, and LOL at machine gun reference. I'm guilty of being crazy, so I guess I can't act like I haven't gone there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:35 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
my 16 year old cousin and his friend were fucking around with autotune and they sang over a T-pain song, and i literally couldnt tell the difference between their song and T-pain's. its ridiculous

I've noticed that with the excessive use of autotune nowadays. I remember when Kayne used it in Jeezy's song off the recession album (I think it was jeezy), and I had to find the video to see who it was.

Autune really needs to die because people are using it waaaaay too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:35 pm

Al...you're fucking ridiculous. That was some of the most childish shit I've ever read and I love how you pass it off like you're being mature. If Steve made this thread about A.Scott you'd be freaking out. Obviously you need to seek validation for your thoughts, too, or you wouldn't qualify your response with "no knock, real talk" which is exactly how you speak around your emo buddies, I'm sure, "homey".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:48 pm

A. Scott,
You know, that was a very level headed and diplomatic response. Miles above the asshole response I gave. Almost makes me feel bad...

Anyways, while I still can't believe you don't like Pac, I got what you were saying last time you explained your issue with Pac. It makes sense to a degree I guess, but outside of the online realm I know little people who dislike Pac.

It's always a good idea to not agree with Brian unless you are joking as I do sometimes.

And yes, Steve really likes Pac and Steve is generally strong minded so I wouldn't take it personally. Just roll with the punches...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:53 pm

I like how Al always makes these outrageous claims against my music taste, yet he is unable to name a single artist I like that he does not or that does not possess any skill. Al is a just a fag, Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. 992567 Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. 820545
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 12:56 pm

Yeah, although I disagree with the idea of the thread and overall your opinions, A.Scott, that was a very diplomatic response. Al is Ralphing out, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 1:07 pm

A. Scott if you pay attention to Steve and SRP you might as well jump in the middle of a freeway blindfolded. This is what they do and this is their "get off" type stuff. Ignore them like tiny bumps on your azz and keep moving trust me on this one it's a waste of time. You have a right to say what you want about Pac or anybody and no reason to feel like you took something wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 1:09 pm

Goddammit Kevin...seriously? Seriously? A.Scott has the right to say whatever but nobody can express their opinion?

What is with all the fucking bitchassness????????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 1:15 pm

Kev's another bitch that has joined the bitch club with Al. Makes sense because he likes to suck Pounds off.

The biggest contradiction in their bitch behavior is that they target me and steve specifically and claim our opinion has no validity. Yet, if you see, even when me and steve are "agressive" or "mean" in our responses we at least RESPOND. That's right - we respect others opinions enough to read and respond to what they say.

That my friend is showing respect even if our response isn't as nice as it could be.

Real disrespect is having the audacity to try to declare someone's opinion irrelevant simply because you dislike that person. And honestly Pounds and Kev dislike us because we called them out on their bitch made moves. Kev should be too old for that foolishness, bet he has always shown bitch made tendencies - I wonder if his wife realizes she's in a lesbian relationship...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 3:08 pm

SRP you use to be cool but you are a internet slut who has nothing betta to do but try to be funny and make a clown out of herself. You are the type of broad who in real life has no friends no one laughs at your stale corny jokes but on the internet you can make real friends. Most females I know are not as aggressive as you are but you can't help it. Maybe one day you'll will make it in comedy or find that speical man but until then kill yourself....

Jeff you ride on whatever team that is winning or who you feel will pay you some attention. I rarely pay attention to you because you come off as needy and a clone. Stand on your own two feet and stop night watching for steve and srp they are big girls they can handle themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 3:24 pm

If that wasn't a lame response I don't what is.

Kevin is just mad because I call him out on his bitchassness and there is truth in what I say otherwise it wouldn't bother him. Why he wants to taste Pounds' white meat this late in his life after he is married I do not know, I guess he was a late blooming down low brother.

And his response to Jeff?

Wow. Talk about bullshit and foolishness since Jeff has been one of the coolest most neutral dudes on this forum... but K. Rob only sees pounds and non pounds and right now he likes getting pounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:14 pm

Your a bitch al... point blank...

Me and Steve know far more and have much better opinions about rap music than you ever will...

Oh, believe me. The feeling is quite mutual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:17 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Al...you're fucking ridiculous. That was some of the most childish shit I've ever read and I love how you pass it off like you're being mature. If Steve made this thread about A.Scott you'd be freaking out. Obviously you need to seek validation for your thoughts, too, or you wouldn't qualify your response with "no knock, real talk" which is exactly how you speak around your emo buddies, I'm sure, "homey".

It was real talk. I'd take a recommendation from A. Scott before Steve, SRP, and you, N3RO. There. Were you bummed because you were left out? lol

I find it funny you say I get worked up when I've been nothing but calm, and you've been throwing hissy fits all day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:18 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Yeah, although I disagree with the idea of the thread and overall your opinions, A.Scott, that was a very diplomatic response. Al is Ralphing out, though.

lol

I think Nero, Steve, & SRP are all BFF's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:19 pm

KRob86 wrote:
SRP you use to be cool but you are a internet slut who has nothing betta to do but try to be funny and make a clown out of herself. You are the type of broad who in real life has no friends no one laughs at your stale corny jokes but on the internet you can make real friends. Most females I know are not as aggressive as you are but you can't help it. Maybe one day you'll will make it in comedy or find that speical man but until then kill yourself....

Jeff you ride on whatever team that is winning or who you feel will pay you some attention. I rarely pay attention to you because you come off as needy and a clone. Stand on your own two feet and stop night watching for steve and srp they are big girls they can handle themselves.

COSIGN 1000%. Every single part of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 4:52 pm

This shit is INSANE! I'm not trying to take sides, but why is it that anybody that ever disagrees with Steve gets blasted to hell? It's Amazon bullshit all over again!

Granted, I disagree wholeheartedly with A. Scott's opinion on Em's Relapse album, but opinions are like assholes, everybody has them.

As for her views on Pac, I'm about 50/50 with them. I do think he was great and I've enjoyed a lot of his music, but he's not the flawless MC that Steve makes him out to be. It was definitely fucked up of him to personally insult her though. Again, I'm not taking sides, just saying....

I will commend SRP for acknowledging that his comments towards her were fucked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 5:05 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I will commend SRP for acknowledging that his comments towards her were fucked up.

Not like his constant "jokes" aren't way more messed up. I haven't talked to him in a week and the bitch can't stop making cock sucking jokes. I think his boyfriend (whoever that may be...this week) may have cut him off and he's bugging out a little. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 5:11 pm

Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Not like his constant "jokes" aren't way more messed up. I haven't talked to him in a week and the bitch can't stop making cock sucking jokes. I think his boyfriend (whoever that may be...this week) may have cut him off and he's bugging out a little. lol

You called my name out first bitch so obviously your the one who can't get off of these.. grow up..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 5:15 pm

I say the best way to handle this shit is to settle it in a Tag Team No Holds Barred Match!

Steve and SRP vs Kev and Pounds, and I'll referee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 5:17 pm

Kev and Pounds would be too busy tag teaming each other for this to ever happen but I appreciate the peace making sentiment KJ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 5:23 pm

Minnesota Hip-Hop Fiend wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

You called my name out first bitch so obviously your the one who can't get off of these.. grow up..

That was today. Anyway, you know I don't respect a single thing you say, so why are you so chocked to see I respect A. Scott's opinion more than yours and Steve's? You guys were being a couple douche bags anyway, so I threw a stab in there. Don't worry, you deserved it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 5:30 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I say the best way to handle this shit is to settle it in a Tag Team No Holds Barred Match!

Steve and SRP vs Kev and Pounds, and I'll referee!

You'd be a great referee if you were a woman, KJ. But since you're not, SRP will try serving up one of his special bribes. You ever hear the Hall & Oates song "Maneater"? I would advise you steer clear. lol

Well that's all for today SRP. Maybe we can do this again next week? Let me know and I'll mark it on my calendar. Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 5:59 pm

Wow... Hall and Oates jokes... hip-hop pass was revoked a while ago, but your disqualified for it in the future as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 6:45 pm

Good Jesus!! Shocked This is what I started!!!!!!!!!! My bad. Embarassed

Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. 708940

I guess that's what I get .

But anyway, I am seriously looking to check for some Pac. Not because of this whole thing, but because I got a lot older since I last checked for him. Maybe I might grow a fondness for him like I did for Scarface and Big L. Maybe not. Does anybody have any recs?

LMAo @ KRob and "tiny bumps on ass".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 6:48 pm

a.scott wrote:

But anyway, I am seriously looking to check for some Pac. Not because of this whole thing, but because I got a lot older since I last checked for him. Maybe I might grow a fondness for him like I did for Scarface and Big L. Maybe not. Does anybody have any recs?

I'd start with Me Against The World. IMO that's his best album.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 6:49 pm

A. Scott, try 2Pacalypse Now, Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. and Until The End Of Time. Those are all great albums IMO. If you don't feel them, it's cool, at least you have opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 6:54 pm

A Scott mos def start with Me Against The World then All Eyes On Me, then Makaveli next. Since you like political rap you may need to start with 2Pacalypse Now because that is fire. Any of his 1st 5 albums are must.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 6:57 pm

I think she said she already heard MATW and AEOM...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 8:04 pm

If you've heard MATW, go for the Makaveli album. Those two are his best, IMO

Last edited by Shon on Thu 28 May 2009, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 4:33 pm

too long scott, didn't read.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 4:52 pm

I just had to get in on the Autotune/Vocoder discussion

Autotune is nothing new....it's an off shoot of the original Vocoder perfected by Roger Troutman and Teddy Riley in the 80's

if you listen to both you can't really tell that much difference between the two except for the idiots using it today (T-Pain, Kanye West, Jamie Foxx..etc) are trying to pass it off to the clueless kids that's it's some "new" type of technology

but if they (the kids) did their homework and go back and listen to some Zapp-Computer Love or Guy-Round And Round (those are just two examples) then they would realize how much these new dudes have f*u*c*k*e*d* up the whole concept....

Last edited by D.Powell on Thu 28 May 2009, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 4:56 pm

We can curse now Powell...

fuck
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 5:06 pm

oh okay then FUCK you SRP...

I just wanted to test and see if I was edited...lol

I guess not...cool beans
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 6:36 pm

...Cool beans, Powell? There was a nerdy fat chick who thought she was 12 in my senior class who said cool beans.

...and to answer Steve, SRP, N3R0, and anyone else who may ask the question.... yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 7:50 pm

LMAO @ Shon!
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 9:25 pm

Steve's not crazier than me. I take random showers with my clothes on cause I feel it protects me from the invisible fairy snipers
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 9:36 pm

Are you calling me a phat nerdy chick from your class Shon??

LOL

Shon is real subliminal with his...lol

ya slick like grease boy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.   Is steve crazy?????? Details inside. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is steve crazy?????? Details inside.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next