Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD MW2 Thread

Go down 
+5
Norfeest
Laced With Slang
Half
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:04 pm

Why not let it fly?

This game is simply amazing. Easily the best game I've ever played and very addicting at that.

Hope to dedicate this thread to tactics/set-ups/general knowledge. Its goo to share info.

For starters, I want to recommend using the following setup to piss the living hell out of everyone you come across. I got a whole party using this class and it forced many to rage quit. It works wonders in domination.

Silenced SCAR or TAR/Red Dot FAMAS
C4
Smoke Grenade
One Man Army Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro
Final Stand

With One Man Army you have an infinite supply of ammo and don't have to go through the hassle of walking over dead bodies as find ammo as with scavenger. You don't have a secondary but its really not that big of a deal. Say you are camping a flag in domination. Place a C4 on the flag sit back and wait for someone to take it and BOOM! you got an easy kill. I went like 30-2 on Favela camping the C flag the entire match doing that and the enemy never figured it out. An infinite supply of smokes makes it easy to cause confusion by spamming them all over the map. When people see smoke their first instinct is to run through with guns blazing.
Cold Blooded pro is my most essential perk in the game. I rarely play without it and am free to roam the map without having to worry about UAVs or other air support. The pro version of that perk makes no cross-hairs appear over you when someone aims at you. I can't stress how much that has come in handy especially in search and destroy.
Ninja pro is my 2nd favorite perk as you are invisible to heartbeat sensors and have no footsteps. Since I use a gaming headset, I find it highly annoying to hear my own footsteps.

Well that's just my favorite class. Curious as to what yall's fav setups are... :?:
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:09 pm

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:48 pm

A few things.......CoD 4 is better, the best guns in the game are the Intervention and the SPAS-12, and Shaun is gay. You are a little too enthusiastic though....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jan 2010, 11:58 pm

Nerds. I am beast at Nazi Zombies, though.
Back to top Go down

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:30 am

I luv this game also and I am still learning what different comobos work for what situation. I run with double P-90's a lot and they wreck havoc.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:46 am

I never played any of the other COD games (only campaign of MW1) so I'm relatively new to the whole set-up. I'm a transitioned Halo fan of sorts. This game blows the pants off of Halo 1 and 3 (never played 2 before).

Man akimbo P90s sounds like a lot of spraying. SMGs are quite hard to tame in the game but I've managed to work with the Vector quite well. I've had decent luck with the Mini-Uzi as well.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 12:55 am

Halo 2>>>>>>>>>>>>

But I'm not a big fan of first person shooters (because I sucks at them)
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:03 am

Yeah I heard great things about that game. I was a Playstation guy over the years and there weren't many people with XBOXs that I knew.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:05 am

Xbox>>>>>>>>>>>Playstation. Playstation controllers are too small Sad
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:12 am

I do enjoy my 360 and have no complaints about it. Sure you might have to pay for online play but its only $50 a year.

I feel the PS3 controller is ergonomically poor. I loved the PS1 controllers and used them even after I got my PS2. The thumbsticks felt a lot easier to move and didn't feel rigid like the PS2 and PS controllers. The PS3 L2 and R2 buttons are a joke...really

Not trying to turn this into an XBOX PS3 debate but I'm just stating observations.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 2:33 am

Cise Starr wrote:
I never played any of the other COD games (only campaign of MW1) so I'm relatively new to the whole set-up. I'm a transitioned Halo fan of sorts. This game blows the pants off of Halo 1 and 3 (never played 2 before).

Man akimbo P90s sounds like a lot of spraying. SMGs are quite hard to tame in the game but I've managed to work with the Vector quite well. I've had decent luck with the Mini-Uzi as well.

Well if you ever do end up playing CoD 4, you'll feel right at home. Actually, you'll probably do really well to start out. MW2 is much faster paced than 4. I don't know how big the community is anymore but it's still active. Ive been playing just MW2 for a while, but I still pop 4 in the drive every now and then.

In terms of fps games though, F.E.A.R. and CS: Source in their prime were better than any of these games in terms of multiplayer. Sadly, hacking completely destroyed FEAR a few years ago, and CS:S is extremely unforgiving to new players....
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 3:07 am

COD MW2 is definitely not the best game ever, great game tho
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 3:14 am

lol @ this thread

Honestly, this game is the reason for my lack of attendance around here.

Shaun wrote:
Halo 2>>>>>>>>>>>>

But I'm not a big fan of first person shooters (because I sucks at them)

I felt the same way until I gave it a try (I still hate FPS games...). I guess way too many hours practicing will make anyone good, though. I'll say this much. Sleep is overrated. lol

I pretty much use the silenced SCAR with One Man Army Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Ninja Pro and Martyrdom. That way, I have all my classes at my disposal without having to pause and possibly being killed. I'm gonna try that set up of yours though, Cise.

I play on the PS3, by the way. Co-sign on the L2/R2 buttons. I don't remember them stinking so much on the PS2, but I'm used to them now. Beats holding a miniature television while I play. lol And it's free. I already paid for the system, paid for the games, and pay for the internet. No way do I pay to use it... Shaking My Head

Ok, back to the lobby...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 3:27 am

"Beats holding a miniature television while I play."

You're like 6'7" Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 9:54 am

Shaun wrote:
Nerds. I am beast at Nazi Zombies, though.

I'd rather play Left 4 Dead 1 and 2.....

with that said COD:W@W is my fave..beat that and COD:MW...still working on MW2(on backburner right now..)
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 10:01 am

"lol And it's free. I already paid for the system, paid for the games, and pay for the internet. No way do I pay to use it..."

from what i hear, XBOX Live is ranked above PSNetwork just for the simple fact that you get what you pay for....
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 11:26 am

Kendrick Davis wrote:

Well if you ever do end up playing CoD 4, you'll feel right at home. Actually, you'll probably do really well to start out. MW2 is much faster paced than 4. I don't know how big the community is anymore but it's still active. Ive been playing just MW2 for a while, but I still pop 4 in the drive every now and then.

In terms of fps games though, F.E.A.R. and CS: Source in their prime were better than any of these games in terms of multiplayer. Sadly, hacking completely destroyed FEAR a few years ago, and CS:S is extremely unforgiving to new players....

I played a ton of CS source in a few years ago but could never play Source because I didn't have a proper graphics card. I played a bit of Condition Zero but I always preferred the original version.

360 controller is not intimidating. Its built for FPS so I'm quite satisfied with its construction.

Regardless if its not he best game ever, I've never had more fun playing any other game.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 3:19 pm

MW2 > than all right now in my book and i cosign norf on the whole sleep bein over rated. Laughing I'm gonna try out the class suggestion I been on domination a lot the last day or so and it sounds like a logical choice. I don't have c4 yet though... how you unlock it???
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 3:22 pm

I pre ordered MAG which has a 256 player online battle field which should be interesting. I've seen mixed reviews so we'll see how it is. the concept sounds dope though
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:09 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
MW2 > than all right now in my book and i cosign norf on the whole sleep bein over rated. Laughing I'm gonna try out the class suggestion I been on domination a lot the last day or so and it sounds like a logical choice. I don't have c4 yet though... how you unlock it???

Yeah I've been quite sleep deprived as well.

You unlock C4 when you reach level 43.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:30 pm

i just checked... i do have it but never used it thats why i didn't think i did. also how do you change your class mid life with the one man army??

NORF!! get a damn mic hooked up to your ps3!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 4:36 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
i just checked... i do have it but never used it thats why i didn't think i did. also how do you change your class mid life with the one man army??

NORF!! get a damn mic hooked up to your ps3!!! Laughing
Create a one man army class. When you run low on ammo in game find a safe spot to hide. Then press triangle and change back into the exact one man army class you were using.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 5:13 pm

nice.. i was tryin to figure that out... Now i gotta get used to this class set up. I usually use:

ACR: Grenade Launcher
M1014: Red Dot Site
Claymore
Flash Bang
Scavenger Pro
Hardline Pro
Commando Pro
Martyrdom or Final Stand

or when a vehicle is is the air

ACR: Grenade Launcher
Stinger
Claymore
Flash Bang
Scavenger Pro
Hardline Pro
Commando Pro
Martyrdom or Final Stand

i might switch up the claymore for c4 and Scavenger Pro for One Man Army in the first one and leave the other the way it is
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 6:00 pm

lol...I do need a mic. My cousin and my brother said the same thing last week. I'll handle that this weekend.

Cise, big ups for the dope pack. Shit works wonders...

Acrid, how is that Bioshock? I saw it in Wal Mart for $20 yesterday and the cover caught my eye...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 6:55 pm

No prob Norf. Being the ultimate ass-hat online is fun.

I tried an even more gypsy class recently.

Its the same set-up as listed above except you use a gun with a grenade launcher attachment and use Danger Close instead of Cold Blooded. In about 5 matches using that setup I had around 70 grenade launcher kills.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jan 2010, 10:51 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
lol...I do need a mic. My cousin and my brother said the same thing last week. I'll handle that this weekend.

Cise, big ups for the dope pack. Shit works wonders...

Acrid, how is that Bioshock? I saw it in Wal Mart for $20 yesterday and the cover caught my eye...

It's an excellent game. One of the few games that I liked even more on the second playthrough.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 1:30 pm

"Acrid, how is that Bioshock? I saw it in Wal Mart for $20 yesterday and the cover caught my eye..."

PICK...IT...UP...20 bucks too??? Pick it up...Great storyline-characters-gameplay-design..................brutal, yet beautiful to look at...I cant recommend it enough.
The sequel's dropping in like 2 weeks..and theirs even talks about it becoming a movie..
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:12 pm

anyone else here gonna get MAG when it drops on tuesday??? Got mine pre-ordered from amazone already... looks pretty good, 256 person online matches!!!!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 2:26 am

Cise, I was using the pack you recommended, but I was wondering if you tried it with the ACR at all? It shoots steadier and my kills are jumping way up.

Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 11:29 am

Yes I've used to ACR quite a bit. Its my 2nd fav gun right now behind the FAMAS.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 3:35 pm

FAMAS? Seriously? Iis that the one with the 3 round burst? I can't get with the 3 round burst when an enemy turns the corner on me. I'd like to be able to dump the whole clip if need be. lol
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 3:51 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
FAMAS? Seriously? Iis that the one with the 3 round burst? I can't get with the 3 round burst when an enemy turns the corner on me. I'd like to be able to dump the whole clip if need be. lol
Yeah its a 3 shot burst. Always check corners with stun nades. Will prevent any surprises.

I stopped using the FAMAS for a while because I completed all the challenges for it but I want to get the 1000 headshot title so I'll start again.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 6:55 pm

Akimbo Cise wrote:
Yeah its a 3 shot burst. Always check corners with stun nades. Will prevent any surprises.

I stopped using the FAMAS for a while because I completed all the challenges for it but I want to get the 1000 headshot title so I'll start again.

Lesson learned. That's not something that I did at all. I will now, though. lol

And the ACR is probably my favorite gun now...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb 2010, 7:24 pm

Kopasetick wrote:

Lesson learned. That's not something that I did at all. I will now, though. lol

And the ACR is probably my favorite gun now...

An even cheaper idea...fling a C4 to check corners. Would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb 2010, 1:42 pm

Obama on this game

Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 2:10 am

ahhahahahhahahaa!!!! that obama shit is funny
Back to top Go down

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 7:25 pm

rolf thats some funny as shit...

yo add a brother fam..

PS3: ABN4LIFE or BoSniAs-iLLeSt

XBOX: DaKingBawsnian

Yeeeee
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 05 Mar 2010, 1:28 am

lmao @ cats actually venting at him

People really are idiots...it's scary.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 1:37 am

If you guys are looking for more people to play with (on PS3...no homo), my friend's username is odb717, I believe. He's level 61 or something like that
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010, 7:08 pm

i went through my 1st prestige and half way through the second then came Battlefield: Bad Company 2. I haven't been back to mw2 since Laughing
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 1:22 pm

Hey Cise, I saw your request and accepted, unfortunately I am still only Silver right now...maybe sometime soon I'll get a 6 month sub or something...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 1:32 pm

Ah yeah I know you had mentioned that. Hopefully you will get that down the line. What games are you on now?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 1:37 pm

Cise wrote:
Ah yeah I know you had mentioned that. Hopefully you will get that down the line. What games are you on now?

Well right now I'm playing some Madden 11 and I just got into the new COD, Black Ops. I haven't played it online, but the game finally has bots which is pretty cool. College life has certainly got in the way of video games though...I probably picked up a controller maybe 5 or 6 times over 4 months...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 3:20 pm

Normally videos like these come off as corny but this one really works. I know a lot of you who played this game will pick up the messages.

This next video is quite hilarious but sadly the case for many

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 6:18 pm

Call Of Duty is for queers
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 6:41 pm

Shaun wrote:
Call Of Duty is for queers

shut up and play NHL 07
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 2:16 am

NHL 07>>>>>>>>>Every COD game
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 1:25 pm

Half wrote:
A few things.......CoD 4 is better, the best guns in the game are the Intervention and the SPAS-12, and Shaun is gay. You are a little too enthusiastic though....

Co-Sign 100% COD 4 is better, and Shaun is gay for hatin.

Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 2:25 pm

Black Ops better than both MW's but BC2 slaps on the COD series especially with the add of the Vietnam recently. Its a way more realistic game in every aspect.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 5:47 pm

KJ is gay for hatin' on me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COD MW2 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD MW2 Thread   COD MW2 Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD MW2 Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next