Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega Empty
PostSubject: Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega   Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega   Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 4:57 pm

"Yeah, you could talk gangsta, but after The Firm, and a bitch out rappin' you, how could you return." Jeeeeeeez.

Anyways, where did this come from? And why isn't Bumpy super aggressive anymore? (Don't say because he's old; he sounded different on Tech N9ne's latest CD). I hope Mega responds; that would be a dope battle, IMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega   Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 5:07 pm

That shit was bangin!!! Big Ups to Freddie Foxxxx
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega   Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 6:57 pm

this song is fucking heat rocks

Amerikkkan Black Man is going to be awesome whenever it comes out

im not mad for him taking shots, hes one of the only guys who will go at anyone
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega   Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:26 pm

Cormega responds to Freddie Foxxx:

Quote :
Dear Freddie Foxxx, hows it going I heard about a track (old song)with you saying some things about Guru and for some reason my name slipped on there so I thought Id reach out to you since I dont have your math. Anyway you said you made me no Freddie, God made me but you did influence my decision to go independant as did E Money Bags so I guess since I get all the recognition as a trendsetter you feel as if you aint getting your proper due well "You the man Foxxx".

Ok now that thats out the way you say I fronted on you for a whiteboy at Koch keep it real since you put it out there say you talking about Bob I was doing business with him but I would never come between a man and his paper and also whiteboys buy most of your records mine too so lets keep them out of it. Last but not least you say a girl out rapped me etc etc yada yada I say this Im going to make you an offer how about you get beat and write a verse and see if YOU can out rap me. I wont even say your name or say any disrespectful lines towards you just pure skill because truth be told Im ****ING NICE with the bars. I dont want this to be like the situation with you and Rakim which really hurt me to see you due to the history of the peoples.

Last but not least what happened??? You used to be my ***** you used to come to Queensbridge and kick it with me when I came home you was one of the only *****s in the industry that I considered fam we **** with the same circle attend the same funerals wakes cook-outs "What Did I Do"
Anyway call the peeps if you need my number
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega   Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:26 pm

"im not mad for him taking shots, hes one of the only guys who will go at anyone"

He's one of the only guys who CAN go at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega   Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 7:28 pm

"Im going to make you an offer how about you get beat and write a verse and see if YOU can out rap me. I wont even say your name or say any disrespectful lines towards you just pure skill because truth be told Im ****ING NICE with the bars."

Uh... bad idea, Cory... bad idea...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega   Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:19 pm

How did I miss this one! Foxx is one of my favs but he is asking for a true battle fucking with Mega. But this song may be old since its mentioning the Firm and shit. I can't hear it at work so I will check it out at home.

That was a very respectful and man up response from Mega. Big up's to him for that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega   Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bumpy Knuckles - 81 Bars of Murder (prod. Alchemist) Disses Guru and Cormega
Page 1 of 1