Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Norfeest
TheHazardous
E. Taylor
Half
Cory
Funk Seoul Brother
Shaun
T. Myers
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:37 pm

What's good forum! I know this may not be a big thing, but it's the return, the return of the man formerly known as Wayne Maye (my real name of course, lol) to the forum. Some of you may remember me from the Amazon.com forum. I was on this forum @ one point last year, however, I took a little hiatus due to some personal things I was going through. I'm back again and ready to present my thoughts to the world once again! Cool
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:39 pm

Hey Mr. Maye
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:41 pm

sup Wayne. KJ will be glad to have another Nas supporter around here.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:42 pm

T. Myers wrote:
sup Wayne. KJ will be glad to have another Nas supporter around here.

I hear you. Nas is STILL my boy so I can't to get that discussion going again.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:42 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Hey Mr. Maye

How you doing N3R0!
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:44 pm

Good man, and yourself?
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:46 pm

N3R0 wrote:
Good man, and yourself?

Everything is fine, just snowed in this weekend. Seems like my presence is missed on every forum I participate on. That's a good thing. I'm happy to be back.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:47 pm

Snowed in from the 5 inches of snow that hit the area? lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:48 pm

We got hit with some heavy snow for this area. I went to Hastings and i was one of the only cars on the road. These dumbasses don't know how to handle snow.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:51 pm

T. Myers wrote:
These dumbasses don't know how to handle snow.

I hear that. It's certainly like that in VA.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 5:52 pm

Check the CLASSIC avatar!!!!!
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:11 pm

Welcome Back Wayne Big Grin
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:12 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Welcome Back Wayne Big Grin

Yes sir, thanks KJ!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:13 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:17 pm

Cise Starr wrote:
Hello.

What's going on!
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:32 pm

T. Myers wrote:
We got hit with some heavy snow for this area. I went to Hastings and i was one of the only cars on the road. These dumbasses don't know how to handle snow.

lol we get lots of snow where im from and on the first day of the year that we get snow the amount of car accidents goes up like 300%. i dont get how you live here all your life and forget how to drive in snow when winter comes. so far this year i have pulled 27 people outta the ditch

oh and welcome back wayne, to bad you like nas though
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:35 pm

Haha. People in Buffalo are the most skilled drivers in the world. Accidents actually go up in the summertime, I believe.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:38 pm

Cory wrote:

Oh man. Well, Nas is my boy so anytime there's a discussion about him, I'm participating, lol.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:47 pm

Wayne wrote:
Cory wrote:

Oh man. Well, Nas is my boy so anytime there's a discussion about him, I'm participating, lol.

Nasty Nasir Jones is the man, pay no attention to Cory when it comes to him.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:49 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Nasty Nasir Jones is the man

True words!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:55 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Cory wrote:

Yeah, cause any criticism of Nas coudn't possibly valid.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:57 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Cory wrote:

Criticism is valid, hating the man just for the hell of hating on him isn't.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:57 pm

T. Myers wrote:

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

The Return!!!!! Empty

KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Cory wrote:

would you take advice from a 50 cent stan when hes talking about 50... NO
should you take advice from a nas stan when he talks about nas.... no

its the same thing, remember how lopez was about 50 cent and the unit. thats the same way some people on here are about Nas. its called being objective, you dont have to like every nas album
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:58 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Cory wrote:

So, who's allowed to criticize Nas, and who isn't?
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:59 pm

Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Cory wrote:

would you take advice from a 50 cent stan when hes talking about 50... NO
should you take advice from a nas stan when he talks about nas.... no

its the same thing, remember how lopez was about 50 cent and the unit. thats the same way some people on here are about Nas. its called being objective, you dont have to like every nas album

I bet if someone in here dissed Masta Ace everytime he was brought up (which is what you do with Nas) then you wouldn't take what they said about him seriously either.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 6:59 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Cory wrote:

well anyone who only like 4 or less nas albums cant criticize and anyone who likes them all can
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:00 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Cory wrote:

Cory never says anything positive about Nas, so why should I take his opinion of him into account?
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:01 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:01 pm

oh and KJ masta ace is not the most loved on here. i have seen some shit said about him i didnt lke, i seen shit said about RTTR that i didnt like but guess what. we dont all like the same shit. lots of us dont feel the same way about face and kev but he doesnt get mad. he understands we like some of his shit but dont see him as number one. you should feel the same about nas
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:02 pm

"Wow."

My thought exactly.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:02 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Cory wrote:

Cory never says anything positive about Nas, so why should I take his opinion of him into account?

While i think Cory is very critical about a lot of stuff i like, he's given Nas plenty of credit for his classics.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

The Return!!!!! Empty

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Cory wrote:

i like illmatic, i like stillmatic, i like lost tapes i like god son even. i think nas should be somewhere in the top 25 around the 23 mark and illmatic is one of the best albums. i say that shit all the time kj, your a fucking moron because i know i have said it lots.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:09 pm

Nice to have you here Wayne
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:13 pm

Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Cory wrote:

i like illmatic, i like stillmatic, i like lost tapes i like god son even. i think nas should be somewhere in the top 25 around the 23 mark and illmatic is one of the best albums. i say that shit all the time kj, your a fucking moron because i know i have said it lots.

It makes no fucking sense that you diss Nas all the time, yet you have him ranked in the Top 25 and you say shit like "too bad you like Nas though". That makes it sound like you don't like more than 20 or so rappers.

Ok, so you didn't like every Nas album. So what? If he made 4 albums that you like and he's in your Top 25 then why hate on the man? It doesn't make sense. Big Daddy Kane made a number of duds, but I still respect him because of his first two albums and Looks Like A Job For. A Taste Of Chocolate was a good album as well. Mos Def's solo career has been pretty sub-par save for Black On Both Sides. But I still think he's a great MC. See what I mean.

All I'm saying is that it makes no sense to diss one of your Top 25 MC's. If you do that, then it makes it sound like you have even less respect for the guys you have ranked below him.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:14 pm

I'm pretty sure Cory was joking with the original Nas comment...
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:15 pm

because hes got some of the wackest hip hop albums i have ever heard, so taking that into account plus the classic shit he has puts him where he is. oh and i was just trying to joke with wayne about nas, see how he didnt get mad and react like a retard like someone
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:18 pm

Cory wrote:
because hes got some of the wackest hip hop albums i have ever heard, so taking that into account plus the classic shit he has puts him where he is. oh and i was just trying to joke with wayne about nas, see how he didnt get mad and react like a retard like someone

He didn't get mad because like me, he doesn't give a fuck what you think about him.

And there was nothing wack about It Was Written, HHID, or Untitled.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:19 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:

He didn't get mad because like me, he doesn't give a fuck what you think about him.

ok im sick of talking to you. ill leave it at, your a fag and your bf is nas. it might be childish but i dont give a fuck
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:22 pm

"And there was nothing wack about It Was Written, HHID, or Untitled."

Street Dreams, his voice on Who Killed It?, and Chris Brown. Big Grin
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:23 pm

Shaun wrote:
"And there was nothing wack about It Was Written, HHID, or Untitled."

Street Dreams, his voice on Who Killed It?, and Chris Brown. Big Grin

Street Dreams was a BANGER, especially the remix.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:23 pm

Yeah, I guess that one was a stretch, but I couldn't really think of anything for IWW.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 7:24 pm

Cory wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Cory wrote:

ok im sick of talking to you. ill leave it at, your a fag and your bf is nas. it might be childish but i dont give a fuck

I'm hetero you canadian cocksucker. Go hump a moose out there in the mountains.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 9:40 pm

What up Wayne Maye! I was wondering where the hell you went. Glad to see you are still standing. Nas may be the greatest rapper alive objectively, sorry.
Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:42 pm

KRob86 wrote:
What up Wayne Maye! I was wondering where the hell you went. Glad to see you are still standing. Nas may be the greatest rapper alive objectively, sorry.

No need to apologize Kev Big Grin
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 10:45 pm

Whats up Wayne, good to have you back.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 12:28 am

Hey Wayne, glad to see you.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 1:42 am

How did this thread turn into a Nas thread? Shaking My Head

Anyway...welcome aboard, Wayne.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 1:45 am

As if you had to ask, Norf.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 3:11 am

Wayne or you White or Black?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return!!!!!   The Return!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next