Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?

Go down 
+8
TheHazardous
Norfeest
Half
3Kingz
Shaun
Justin Linker
T. Myers
Dang! Trotter
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?   Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:05 am

KJ Styles wrote:
I can't see how a natural disaster can be planned. Man has absolutely no control over shit like that.

Look into HAARP. The technology exist. Whether it was used on Haiti is another story. I believe this was a man made earth quake moreso than 911 was an inside job. The conspiracy makes more sense than what they want us to believe.

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?   Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:16 am

"I can't see how a natural disaster can be planned. Man has absolutely no control over shit like that."

Ever seen Ocean's 13?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?   Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:14 pm

"Look into HAARP. The technology exist. Whether it was used on Haiti is another story. I believe this was a man made earth quake moreso than 911 was an inside job. The conspiracy makes more sense than what they want us to believe."

Haiti, got hit by a random earthquake. What's so hard to believe about that? It's a fucking island. Islands in general are susceptible to tectonic movement in general. It's usually how they were created in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?   Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:31 pm

Didn't know that either...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?   Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:43 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
"Look into HAARP. The technology exist. Whether it was used on Haiti is another story. I believe this was a man made earth quake moreso than 911 was an inside job. The conspiracy makes more sense than what they want us to believe."

Haiti, got hit by a random earthquake. What's so hard to believe about that? It's a fucking island. Islands in general are susceptible to tectonic movement in general. It's usually how they were created in the first place.

J.Peterson=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?   Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 6:55 pm

The simplest explanation in general is the most likely. Why do you need it be more than that? Natural disasters happen annually.

And let's say their is a superweapon that's doing it WTF are you going to do about it except soak the sense of satisfaction that you know something most don't?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?   Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:12 pm

I don't see how Haiti plays into the master plan.

Now if an "earth quake" would have demolished iran - I might let the jehovah's witness talk a little longer.

You can say testing or some other bullshit... but they would just test it on the damn country they were after... I mean what is iran gonna do? be like, oh they tried to earth quake us, let us send the undead soldier moles to attack them.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?   Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:19 pm

"I don't see how Haiti plays into the master plan."

Exactly? Before the quake Haiti was it's own worst enemy. That's like stomping a fiend in the midst of withdrawal. Why not test it on the islands already in America's possession that are unoccupied?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?   Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:55 pm

I'm really surprised at what I've read from you so far Terry....that is some cold shit your spouting off right there man...yes the US of A does need some help for our fucked up situation but those over in Haiti have needed this kind of help forever..it's just a damn shame that it took an earthquake for them to finally get some aid...it almost reminds me of how it takes a funeral to bring family members together...it always seems like some negative thing sparks interest in people and that's not a good look

but Terry those kids and families over there need the help man, this to me is easy to see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?   Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was the earthquake in Haiti a natural disaster or a manipulated one?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2