Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 10 Lyrical Genius

Go down 
+6
Norfeest
D.Powell
T. Myers
Justin Linker
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:42 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

KJ was the first to do his list and heads responded by telling him to delete certain emcees like their OPINIONS were better than his own....LMAO!

completely WACK if you ask me....

Co-Sign!!! Probably the realest thing ever said on this forum!

Nah, you should be able to disagree with the choices of others. The hard part is doing it in a healthy way. I still don't see LL as a lyrical genius, but i would never tell Powell he doesn't belong on his list. I don't think anything i sad was negative, disrespectful, or damaging.

No not you, but Linker (who was COMPLETELY IDIOTIC with his comments) and Shaun did that to me. That's the point Powell was making.

Oh, shut up, shrimpdick before you get banned. It was a joke, stupid-ass.

Shrimpdick? Fool if I ran my love muscle in your old lady, she wouldn't want you no more.

And surely you ain't gonna ban somebody just for sayin something about you. That'd be totally queer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:44 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
I like witty snaps, that's what I consider lyricism, I don't need a bunch of 10 cent words.

I love witty snaps too, which is why I consider Big L a lyrical genius. He's one of the best punchline rappers ever.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 10:31 pm

Royce is great and all but hes definitely no lyrical genius, anyone who uses similes to the extent he does loses that title immediately
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 10:34 pm

"I'll tell you two thangs, never disrespect me, plus call me God like I'm from Wu-Tang"

How about now?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 10:53 pm

he has his moments for sure but i think the constant barrage of the word "like" hurts him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Lyrical Genius   Top 10 Lyrical Genius - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Lyrical Genius
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3