Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe Budden's Ego

Go down 
+3
Dang! Trotter
T. Myers
J. Harris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 7:37 pm

What's up with this dude. I think he is pretty good, but his ego is a bit much. He is always talking trash saying he is this and that in every interview. Also, the issue with Method Man is ridiculous. What do you guys think? I believe he might actually trample over himself in the near future.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 7:38 pm

Since the Slaughterhouse inception, he probably thinks he can say whatever he wants and hide behind his new crew.
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 8:02 pm

Emcees are cocky by nature, I don't think his crew has anything to do with it though.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 8:09 pm

"Emcees are cocky by nature, I don't think his crew has anything to do with it though."

Oh yeah, but as of lately, there is more trash talking coming from him. Can't wait for the Slaughterhouse album though.
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 8:15 pm

Well I do think his Method mAn comments were blown out of proportion...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 8:18 pm

Joe Budden has always had a big mouth. People shouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 8:41 pm

Yeah, most emcees are super arrogant. The ability to rhyme words together is a gift from the Gods. They have a right to be cocky, they will save humanity
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 8:53 pm

Terry's right, Joey Jumpoff has ALWAYS been cocky. That's part of his persona. I think that thing with him and Meth is overblown though. Unless he calls Meth out for a battle (which I doubt he'd do) then I wouldn't make anything out of that.

His girl is in the latest edition of King Magazine, and DAMN she's fine! So I'm sure that's further inflating his ego.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 5:25 am

"His girl is in the latest edition of King Magazine, and DAMN she's fine!"

"These cats ain't for real, then they see the ass on his girl, so they wonderin', why's he so mad at the world?"

Budden has had a ton of rap beefs. From The Game to Royce, it's happened. After squashing all of these, wouldn't you be a little full of yourself? Plus, his album recieved pretty good reviews
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 6:56 am

Without rap beef, Joe Buddens career would fade to black. Meth should just look at dude, laugh and continue his career that came from putting out respected music. Joe Buddens is the weakest Mc of the 4 Slaughtahouse Members.
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 9:54 am

Wow, good one Vern.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 10:00 am

"Without rap beef, Joe Buddens career would fade to black. Meth should just look at dude, laugh and continue his career that came from putting out respected music. Joe Buddens is the weakest Mc of the 4 Slaughtahouse Members."

I gotta agree with that. Well said. That's why Meth hasn't responded because it's pointless. Obviously Budden is trying to further his career in rap beefs.
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 11:24 am

MarcoPolo wrote:
Without rap beef, Joe Buddens career would fade to black. Meth should just look at dude, laugh and continue his career that came from putting out respected music. Joe Buddens is the weakest Mc of the 4 Slaughtahouse Members.

I disagree with that entirely, Joe is the best of the Slaughtahouse cats by far.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 11:26 am

"I disagree with that entirely, Joe is the best of the Slaughtahouse cats by far."

You need to listen to more Royce/Crooked I
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 11:41 am

Yeah...you would say that KJ.
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 12:14 pm

Joell Ortizz is DEFINITELY the weak link by a mile, only a Cuban like Vernon would say otherwise.

As for Budden being the best? Honestly he's got the most solid discog and the most range of any, so I'd give it to him overall as a rapper too.
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 12:40 pm

For discog, I'm gonna say Royce because Buddens only has two albums.

For just straight rapping, I'd probably give it to Crooked I.

For appeal and fanbase, I'd give it to Joe Buddens.

And they need to replace Joell Ortizz.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 12:57 pm

"And they need to replace Joell Ortizz."

Why all the hate on Joell?? That dude meshes that lyrical style of the 80s, 90s, and 00s very well. IMO, I think he has more appeal than a lot of cats out there. KRS wouldn't have co-signed if he didn't think so. Plus, you don't see Buddens doing songs with cats BCC, Talib, Termanology, and DJ Revolution like Joell has. Buddens is just too arrogant.
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 1:25 pm

J. Harris wrote:

I gotta agree with that. Well said. That's why Meth hasn't responded because it's pointless. Obviously Budden is trying to further his career in rap beefs.

Exactly. It's like Jay responding to Jim Jones. Pointless. It's not even worth responding to these dudes trying to get some hype for thier career off your name. Rap Beefs is played out. If your music isnt good enough to get a buzz for yourself on your own merits then you shouldnt be rapping.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 1:30 pm

"Exactly. It's like Jay responding to Jim Jones. Pointless. It's not even worth responding to these dudes trying to get some light off your name. Rap Beefs is played out. If your music isnt good enough to get a buzz for yourself on your own merits then you shouldnt be rapping."

Right. Joe hasn't even put out a classic album or made a staple in hip hop to be honest. The Wu set a trend that will be forever lasting in the hip hop world. Joe ain't f***** with that.
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 1:35 pm

Shon wrote:
"I disagree with that entirely, Joe is the best of the Slaughtahouse cats by far."

You need to listen to more Royce/Crooked I

1.Crooked I
2.Royce 5'9
3.Joell Ortiz

4.Joe Budden

Yeah I'd like to know what Slaughtahouse hes listening too.
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 3:17 pm

MarcoPolo wrote:
J. Harris wrote:

Exactly. It's like Jay responding to Jim Jones. Pointless. It's not even worth responding to these dudes trying to get some hype for thier career off your name. Rap Beefs is played out. If your music isnt good enough to get a buzz for yourself on your own merits then you shouldnt be rapping.

Shut the fuck up Vernon. Mef did respond, as did Redman, Busta, Raekwon and a few other dudes. You know who shouldn't be rapping? Tanya Morgan. They suck Smile Joe Budden's Ego 315977
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 4:43 pm

"Yeah I'd like to know what Slaughtahouse hes listening too."

The Masta Ace album?

Jokes, but I agree with Joell being the weak link. He's a dope rapper, I just don't like his vibe
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:50 am

Joe Budden to Raekwon: "Lego my Ego"
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:06 pm

Me to you:

Get my picture off of your avatar
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:35 pm

Shaun wrote:
Me to you:

Get my picture off of your avatar

Look at my sig.........'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:46 pm

^ hahaha who had it first?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:46 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
^ hahaha who had it first?

I did.
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 3:13 pm

jpey had only 1 hit "pump it up"
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:22 pm

Guest wrote:

It looks like hyphy is gone.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:22 pm

AFutureWithoutAPast wrote:
Guest wrote:

It looks like hyphy is gone.

hmm he must have deleted himself, finally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joe Budden's Ego Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden's Ego   Joe Budden's Ego Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Budden's Ego
Page 1 of 1