Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Empty
PostSubject: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 12:05 pm

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Wed 08 Jul 2009, 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 12:10 pm

he absolutely rips it when the beat changes
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 2:13 pm

man Deck went pretty hard on that one. Wouldn't mind seeing this escalate into a Wu vs. Slaughtahouse beef.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 5:00 pm

That was a worse matchup for Budden than Meth would be. That said, as much as I like Budden, Slaughterhouse ain't fuckin with Wu-Tang!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 5:18 pm

LOL at Inspectah Deck tryin' to diss budden not being able to name any budden songs, i am a huge wu fan and i cant name a SINGLE deck song
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 6:45 pm

...I think he did that because Joey only had Pump It Up as a single. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 6:46 pm

Steve wrote:
LOL at Inspectah Deck tryin' to diss budden not being able to name any budden songs, i am a huge wu fan and i cant name a SINGLE deck song

Deck's first album still went gold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 6:46 pm

nah he tries to call joe budden unknown later on again, joe outsells inspectah deck easily now

its a dope song but not necessary for deck to get involved. or anyone but mef really.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 6:56 pm

Or anyone at all. Joe didn't really say anything too bad. "I could outrap him right now". Well, this song actually kind of shows that Joey could do that; that could be the reason Deck dissed him instead of Meth Shocked
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:03 pm

Shon wrote:
Or anyone at all. Joe didn't really say anything too bad. "I could outrap him right now". Well, this song actually kind of shows that Joey could do that; that could be the reason Deck dissed him instead of Meth Shocked

or it could mean Deck actually got Meth's back while no one in Slaughterhouse is running to back Budden
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:08 pm

I'M SLANG SOMEONE MADE FUN OF WU TANG SO NOW I'M GOING TO GET ANGRY AND CRY AND CUT MYSELF AND WATCH MY WU TANG LIVE VIDEOS SO THAT I CAN MAKE MYSELF BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE THE BEST EVER!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:10 pm

his 1st album did not go gold
and all his sales were due to wutang clan anyway

inspectah is the 7th worst member of the clan only ahead of ODB and Masta Killa and less memorable than all of them except for Masta MONOTONE Killa
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:14 pm

^ he did go Gold
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:16 pm

Plus, Instectah Deck is dope. You just hate people that are better than Pac. Which is errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrybody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 7:18 pm

^ joe budden isnt on there either and his first album supposedly went Gold too
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 9:59 pm

SMH Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place   Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspectah Deck defends Meth, puts Buddens in his place
Page 1 of 1