Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN: T MYERS!

Go down 
+3
Alan
T. Myers
Shaun
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ATTN: T MYERS! Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 1:30 pm

Real quick...did you call me a "vapid dunce" on the KRS vs. EM thread on Amazon.com? Just want some verification or explanation b4 it hits the fan.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 1:46 pm

LOL @ vapid dunce. I believe that was Fred Hunter.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 1:46 pm

LOL! Yeah, i called you a vapid dunce. It wasn't a shot at you. I was mocking Fred Hunter for calling you a vapid dunce previously. My goal on Amazon(for the most part) is to be a complete and epic douche bag.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 1:47 pm

LMAO...what was up with Fred anyway?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 1:52 pm

I dunno. Him and Kev have been going at it the past week or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 2:27 pm

Okay, glad I did not jump the gun. I knew that was not like you without warning like that. LOL @ Fred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 2:29 pm

Fred is a douchebag
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

Fred is a cool dude. He gave me some dope recs back than. It's just he really hates Kev because Kev keeps calling him out. lol

I will say this though, he's a more diverse listener than KJ is.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 10:34 pm

Who the fuck is Fred Hunter
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:04 am

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Fred is a cool dude. He gave me some dope recs back than. It's just he really hates Kev because Kev keeps calling him out. lol

I will say this though, he's a more diverse listener than KJ is.

I'm a diverse listener, I just don't like wack MC's like Blue Scholars that put me to sleep.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 12:10 am

Blue Scholar is a duo, Sabzi is the producer, Geo is the MC. And again, hell no you are a diverse listener.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:20 am

???
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:21 am

Check Amazon, Norf...
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:24 am

Ah...

Will do...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:33 pm

smh, them fools on amazon are a lost cause. C. Roland insists that Eric B is a better producer than RZA.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:44 pm

lmao. Indeed he does.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 3:46 pm

Shaun, You need to explain yourself to him. He's not understanding your post. he's a little slow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:14 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Blue Scholar is a duo, Sabzi is the producer, Geo is the MC. And again, hell no you are a diverse listener.

Blah, Bottom line is them fools is wack. And I'm far more diverse than you.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:18 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:

Blah, Bottom line is them fools is wack. And I'm far more diverse than you.

lololololol. Once again, hell no.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:20 pm

And if you consider Sabzi wack, than you obviously haven't heard much of them. Regardless of what people think of Geo, Sabzi's production>>>>>>>>>>

I'm pretty sure lots on here will agree that Sabzi's productions are far from wack, fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:23 pm

The definition of diverse is liking many different styles, which I do.

I like hardcore, I like some commercial, I like underground, I like reality rap, I like jazzy rap, I like female MC's, I even like some kid MC's if their lyrics are on point. Can you honestly say the same? I doubt it.

As for Sabzi, I'll admit to not hearing much about him but Geo is as wack as the car of the same name.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:26 pm

"As for Sabzi, I'll admit to not hearing much about him but Geo is as wack as the car of the same name."

Than that means you haven't heard much from Blue Scholars, so gtoh with criticize them. Quit jumping on people's bandwagon's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:27 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
so gtoh with criticize them. Quit jumping on people's bandwagon's thoughts.

?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:28 pm

"I like hardcore, I like some commercial, I like underground, I like reality rap, I like jazzy rap, I like female MC's, I even like some kid MC's if their lyrics are on point. Can you honestly say the same? I doubt it."

Look at my recent purchases & spins. Look at my Amazon profile. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:29 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:
so gtoh with criticize them. Quit jumping on people's bandwagon's thoughts.

?

He sees everyone making fun of me for digging Blue Scholars, so he jumps right in not even knowing much about them.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:33 pm

oh, and I meant gtfoh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:34 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
"As for Sabzi, I'll admit to not hearing much about him but Geo is as wack as the car of the same name."

Than that means you haven't heard much from Blue Scholars, so gtoh with criticize them. Quit jumping on people's bandwagon's thoughts.

I heard like 9-10 tracks by them and wasn't feelin ANY of them. Nuff said. They're like the Dipset of Seattle (not in style, but in wackness)
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:39 pm

I don't know why I argue with you. You sound like one of those pop boppers with that statement. Oh wait, you are one...Shaking My Head

It's cool if you don't feel their music, but to call them wack? Honestly? GTFOH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:43 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
I don't know why I argue with you. You sound like one of those pop boppers with that statement. Oh wait, you are one...Shaking My Head

It's cool if you don't feel their music, but to call them wack? Honestly? GTFOH!

I'm not a pop bopper, I'm just educated about hip-hop before 1990 unlike you. Also, I'm not the only one here that ain't feelin them.

Remember Tranzie, you called me out first. All I did was retaliate.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:46 pm

Myers said Blue Scholars are cool, just not his thing. Shona thinks Sabzi's are good, but Geo is not his steez. Father Time digs Blue Scholars first album, and he digs Sabzi. Al loves Blue Scholars. Taylor digs Blue Scholars. They just don't think of them so highly like me is all. And you are a fucking pop bopper who knows about East Coast boom bap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 4:52 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Myers said Blue Scholars are cool, just not his thing. Shona thinks Sabzi's are good, but Geo is not his steez. Father Time digs Blue Scholars first album, and he digs Sabzi. Al loves Blue Scholars. Taylor digs Blue Scholars. They just don't think of them so highly like me is all. And you are a fucking pop bopper who knows about East Coast boom bap.

I know more than just East Coast boom bap, you just lack said knowledge of the subject or for that matter anything made before 1990. My hip-hop collection TRUMPS yours by a large margin.

Sabzi's probably a decent producer, but I'd have to hear him with a better MC to say whether or not he's dope. He's definitely no Premier though.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 5:26 pm

I like Blue Scholars' "Bayani" joint. But I dont listen to it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:40 pm

Not sure how this turned into a Blue Scholars debate, but to me it sounds like KJ is just overstating his opinion because he hates Tran.

Blue Scholars are one of the tightest duos around IMO. The reason why I've maintained that opinion over the years, is because they kill it live. There are tons of dope hip-hop groups that can't begin to measure up to the Blue Scholars' live performance. In fact, the 2 times I saw them are in my top 10 favorite shows/sets ever. I think there would be more believers if people could see them live.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 7:59 pm

"I know more than just East Coast boom bap, you just lack said knowledge of the subject or for that matter anything made before 1990. My hip-hop collection TRUMPS yours by a large margin.

Sabzi's probably a decent producer, but I'd have to hear him with a better MC to say whether or not he's dope. He's definitely no Premier though."

Umm...yes. I can admit to things, KJ. My knowledge of anything made before 1990 is a little lacking. So what? And I can damn tell you that my knowledge in hip hop in 2000 and beyond TRUMPS yours. At least I can admit to things and not bs.

And you don't need to hear him over a better MC to say whether he's dope or not fool. If a beat is dope, it's dope. IT'S THAT EASY. And why are you bringing up Premier? Was I comparing him to anybody?????

Last edited by Flyte Tyme on Mon 15 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:00 pm

Also, I highly doubt you own more albums than me. I'm not talking burnt cds and dls, so stop the "my hip hop collection trumps mines bs.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:02 pm

Alan wrote:
Not sure how this turned into a Blue Scholars debate, but to me it sounds like KJ is just overstating his opinion because he hates Tran.

That's why KJ & bs go hand in hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:31 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Also, I highly doubt you own more albums than me. I'm not talking burnt cds and dls, so stop the "my hip hop collection trumps mines bs.

Bitch I own CD's, Vinyl, AND Cassettes. It's no contest. In fact, I've probably damaged more shit from overplaying it over the years than you've copped!

And the reason I brought up Premier is because he's the perfect example of a dope producer carrying average to below average MC's and making dope records with them (Group Home being the best example). Some of Sabzi's beats are good, but they weren't good enough to carry Geo IMO.

And to Pounds, I only went at Tran cuz he called me out. He should know by now that if I'm called out that I'm gonna respond.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:46 pm

But those guys are elite producers....why bring that up? I never called Sabzi an elite producer (although he's my favorite of all time). You called him wack, I called your bs. Quit bringing up things that aren't relevant to this conversation.

I don't know why I'm arguing with this ignorant fuck, it's the New Year. Not a good way to start. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:48 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
But those guys are elite producers....why bring that up? I never called Sabzi an elite producer (although he's my favorite of all time). You called him wack, I called your bs. Quit bringing up things that aren't relevant to this conversation.

I don't know why I'm arguing with this ignorant fuck, it's the New Year. Not a good way to start. Shaking My Head

You're the one that's ignorant. If you hadn't called me out then you wouldn't have an argument. It's that simple.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 8:52 pm

I'm cool if you diss me, but at least make some sense when you do and quit bs. Reread all you said and you see why we have a problem. You thought Blue Scholars had more than one mc. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 9:11 pm

I came at you because you said my taste isn't diverse and all I know about is East Coast rap which is a lie.

All you're trying to do here is E-beef with me when it's clear the only REAL beef you've ever had was mixed with fried rice. Go play in traffic.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 10:38 pm

Sabzi is is in my top 25.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 1:23 am

If there's a problem with Blue Scholars, Sabzi ain't it. Common Market is proof of that, IMO...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:32 am

There's no problem with Blue Scholars...Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:37 am

Except for the fact that they're boring, and Geo is about as engaging as a left tackle with no arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:13 pm

Shaun wrote:
Except for the fact that they're boring, and Geo is about as engaging as a left tackle with no arms.

LMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 2:19 pm

Shaun wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

Shaun wrote:

smh...Geo is far more interesting than about 50% of the rappers y'all big up.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 8:25 pm

Alan wrote:
Shaun wrote:

smh...Geo is far more interesting than about 75% of the rappers y'all big up.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 8:33 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
Alan wrote:
Shaun wrote:

smh...Geo is far more interesting than about 75% of the rappers y'all big up.
Cheers

Seriously though. I get tired of the same old east coast boom bap throwbacks that get praise around here. Geologic writes and delivers far more interesting lyrics than a lot of these pansies. I don't care if his flow isn't jaw dropping. Talent can be delivered in multiple ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: T MYERS!   ATTN: T MYERS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: T MYERS!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next