Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's talk about this album #9

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Let's talk about this album #9 Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk about this album #9   Let's talk about this album #9 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 7:33 am

Give me some opinions on this hardcore gangsta album:

South Central Cartel "N Gatz We Trust"

I played this one out back in the day. Had it stolen and haven't listened to it in years. I remember it being dope as ish though. Any thoughts on this one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #9   Let's talk about this album #9 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 6:31 pm

Oh yeah some west coast classic ish here. Hav and Prod bring the heat with the beats and lyrics and it's there best album as a group. Gang Stories is one of my fav songs. I got this album at 4.5 or so, would be higher but there over the top gangsta lyrics can wear thin.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #9   Let's talk about this album #9 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 10:12 pm

Hmm, i actually picked this album up for the first time today, and it's straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #9   Let's talk about this album #9 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 10:20 pm

What you mean you bought it? Or had it and just listening to it?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #9   Let's talk about this album #9 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 10:27 pm

Krob nice avatar
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #9   Let's talk about this album #9 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 10:33 pm

KRob86 wrote:
What you mean you bought it? Or had it and just listening to it?

I just bought today. I had never heard it before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #9   Let's talk about this album #9 Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009, 10:33 pm

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #9   Let's talk about this album #9 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 12:00 am

This one is good but I prefer All Day Everyday. N Gatz has some great tracks on it. My Homeboy up in Napa worked with Havikk the rhyme Son selling radiators over the phone or some shit a couple years back, but since then he's got back to dropping indy's up in the bay, I haven't checked any out yet, but I want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #9   Let's talk about this album #9 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 12:47 am

Love this album. I picked this up when i was like 14. right now there are like 5 tracks i love and would give a 5 star rating to, the rest is good. Gang stories was the reason i bought it and remains my favorite track thoug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's talk about this album #9   Let's talk about this album #9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about this album #9
Page 1 of 1