Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazon forums

Go down 
+3
ACRID"
Shaun
TheHazardous
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:05 pm

Ojm has resorted to talking to himself since nobody wants to "explore the healthy masochisim of the hood resulting in bad mother and father" (or something like that).

He invented a new profile and everything. Big Grin See for yourself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just thought the whole thing was funny.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:10 pm

yeah, shaun told me about this. Kind of sad. Someone needs to invite him here for the chat. What happened to the other Amazon fools? They don't talk to him.

Oh, and A. Scott, Miz said she was hotter than you - you need to prove her wrong.
Back to top Go down

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:14 pm

Who is "Miz"??? Besides, I don't need to prove myself to somebody on the internet. Big Grin I could care less.
Back to top Go down

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:16 pm

Dammit. Miz is a new member. She is usually on chat though. And you are not Sad
Back to top Go down

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:20 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
Dammit. Miz is a new member. She is usually on chat though. And you are not Sad

Chat is confusing. There are a million conversations going all at once. I don't really get on the computer all that much anymore. I usually check my e-mail, see what's up on forums, maybe watch a Youtube video or two, and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:21 pm

Datz kind of schizophrenic. Something seems to get lost in the translation with his threads.
Back to top Go down

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:22 pm

Lionel Hutz wrote:
yeah, shaun told me about this. Kind of sad. Someone needs to invite him here for the chat. What happened to the other Amazon fools? They don't talk to him.

Oh, and A. Scott, Miz said she was hotter than you - you need to prove her wrong.

I find him a bit annoying, and hell bent on telling everybody that his "discovery" regarding the psychological aspects of life "in the hood" is the only correct one. It's pretty good for someone who won't actually visit the hood in person but watches the DVD s because he's interested in the "buildings".

How did she get pictures of me anyway??? Sounds a bit stalker like to me.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:23 pm

smh. He was joking.
Back to top Go down

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeMon 08 Mar 2010, 10:25 pm

Shaun wrote:
smh. He was joking.

I didn't catch it. We need a sarcasm or joking smiley or something to indicate when somebody is joking. Maybe this smiley might work 🤡
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 10:52 am

Even funnier than that, is 'J.Nowak's' essay-long response to that psychological mess
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 7:09 pm

True Healthly sadistic Aggressiveness Drives ! 100% PSYCHOANALYTICAL ASSURED !!!
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 9:47 pm

only for the winning persons ! no admittance to masochists !
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 4:40 am

lmao...

The only guy that gives Trotter a run for most unintentionally hilarious poster around both forums, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 3:55 pm

There's forums at Amazon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amazon forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazon forums   Amazon forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazon forums
Page 1 of 1