Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?

Go down 
+3
T. Myers
Norfeest
Dang! Trotter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Empty
PostSubject: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 6:59 pm

Ive seen the REBIRTH in stores and didn't know it was out. Not much fan fare or buzz surrounding it. So...should Weezy be putting in apps for Dairy Queen once released from prison?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:17 pm

lol...top mainstream rappers (he was to someone, I guess) and most rappers in general all fall off eventually. That's what makes thei dick sucking fanboys so much fun to laugh at...because they simply can't see it coming and swear the shit will last forever.

Fanboyism iis hilarious...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:40 pm

Wayne fell off somewhere around the recording of The Carter II. He started to believe his own hype. Dude is garbage now save for an occasional dope verse here and there. the Rebirth is an abomination of rock and rap. it's pure shit in a jewel case.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:42 pm

"lol...top mainstream rappers (he was to someone, I guess) and most rappers in general all fall off eventually. That's what makes thei dick sucking fanboys so much fun to laugh at...because they simply can't see it coming and swear the shit will last forever.

Fanboyism iis hilarious..."

I know people from high school that were in love with Wayne while he was on top. Now, they don't even mention him, and are all on Gucci's sack. It's quite funny.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:53 pm

Shaun wrote:
I know people from high school that were in love with Wayne while he was on top. Now, they don't even mention him, and are all on Gucci's sack. It's quite funny.

You've been talking about these fools for years. Haven't you educated them yet? lol
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:16 pm

Wayne didn't fall off...I pushed him off Laughing

Rebirth is the some of the worst shit ever pressed on a CD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:17 pm

Rebirth is the some of the worst shit? What?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:18 pm

smh

It sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 9:28 pm

Maybe you meant sum, did you mean sum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 9:36 am

He was wack to begin with IMO, but I co-sign Norf's objective spin on the topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 10:18 am

Wayne was never wack from the beginning. And like Cube said they have their new bunny this year. Now we will see what Wayne is truly made off. He has already showed he can sustain during trobuled times but can he do it twice....I really don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:20 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Wayne was never wack from the beginning. And like Cube said they have their new bunny this year. Now we will see what Wayne is truly made off. He has already showed he can sustain during trobuled times but can he do it twice....I really don't give a fuck.

Wayne was always wack he only got a record cause of his ties with Baby and that other guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 4:26 pm

Most people get record deals because of their ties with other people... even the talented ones. Wayne was far from wack for a while. He was pretty dope at times. The last few years he's let the hype and the drugs take over. Rebirth is guaranteed to go gold, but likely not platinum. There's very few rappers going platinum nowadays. Eminem, Jay, Black Eyed Peas. TI...and that's almost it.

The crappy rap/rock mixture on Rebirth likely plays as big a role in its low sales as the ever declining sales in the industry, but I still think he will be considered a top rapper for a year or two more. If he flops coming out prison then it will be over, but likely his trillion verses and Drake's hype will keep him on top until after he comes out.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 5:06 pm

"Wayne was never wack from the beginning."

"Wayne was far from wack for a while."

WORD.

Up until 'Tha Carter III', dude always came up with solid, enjoyable albums to me. Even 'Tha Carter III' had a few moments where it was very enjoyable. Too bad the hype took over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?   So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So has Lil'Wayne finally fell off?
Page 1 of 1