Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snoop Dogg's More Malice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Snoop Dogg's More Malice Empty
PostSubject: Snoop Dogg's More Malice   Snoop Dogg's More Malice Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 7:52 pm

I finished listening to this today, and it's pretty good, and if all 8 songs were on the Malice N Wonderland album, it would've been a lot better (although I like the Malice N Wonderland album). Just to mention a few of the songs here, the "I Wanna Rock" Kings G-Mix w/ Jay-Z is awesome, as both Jay and Snoop spit nicely over Scoop Deville's soon to be classic track. There's a G-Mix of "Pronto" featuring Soulja Boy Tell Em (shakes head) and Bun B, and needless to say, Bun kills this joint. Overall, I was satisfied with the 8 songs. I haven't gotten to watching the Malice N Wonderland: The Movie DVD that came with it yet, but I will soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg's More Malice   Snoop Dogg's More Malice Icon_minitimeThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:04 pm

Just got finished watching the DVD portion of this, and while the videos that accompanied the DVD were good, the "plot" of the "movie", if you will, was nothing to write home about, so it ended up being forgettable in the long run. At the end, it said "to be continued", and I'm like, it's no way they should follow this up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg's More Malice   Snoop Dogg's More Malice Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 10:58 am

LOL....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snoop Dogg's More Malice   Snoop Dogg's More Malice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snoop Dogg's More Malice
Page 1 of 1