Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly

Go down 
+3
Dang! Trotter
TheHazardous
Laced With Slang
7 posters
AuthorMessage

This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Empty
PostSubject: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 1:10 am

I'll let the stoned asshole speak for himself. "Nah...Nah..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 1:44 am

I don't see anything wrong with anything he said. He kept it 100%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:09 am

Jeff stop trying to stone the God man you make yourself look bad. I don't see anything wrong with that clip. He's a grown ass man with some problems and no civilian job who cares if he gets high. He still sounds more intellingent than some sober rappers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:18 am

KRob86 wrote:
Jeff stop trying to stone the God man you make yourself look bad. I don't see anything wrong with that clip. He's a grown ass man with some problems and no civilian job who cares if he gets high. He still sounds more intellingent than some sober rappers.

Co-Sign 100%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:40 am

Thanks to you Nas Nuthuggers who completely missed the fucking point. The dude asked Nas a well-put and respectful but honest question about him picking beats. And Nas sits there like he's never heard the criticism in his life and it's completely unjust and just says "Nah". Also, being that retardedly high at a press conference is completely unprofessional. If that was Tech N9ne, you'd be calling him a douche. Get over your bias, fools.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 10:44 am

The man was high not with kids or handling weapons. This was also not a drug psa so who cares. Maybe he did not feel like deeply answering that question for is Jeff fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 12:29 pm

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Thanks to you Nas Nuthuggers who completely missed the fucking point. The dude asked Nas a well-put and respectful but honest question about him picking beats. And Nas sits there like he's never heard the criticism in his life and it's completely unjust and just says "Nah". Also, being that retardedly high at a press conference is completely unprofessional. If that was Tech N9ne, you'd be calling him a douche. Get over your bias, fools.

Wrong, it's the other way around. If it were Tech N9ne you wouldn't give a fuck whether or not he was high during the interview or the fact that he dismissed a question.

Personally, I don't blame Nas for dismissing the question about the beats. Hell, I would have done the same. Who the fuck cares what those so-called critics think. Most people who nitpick about bullshit like that aren't true Nas fans to begin with, maybe casual ones at best. I've seen many MC's high during interviews/press conferences. They knew the man was high yet they proceeded with it anyway, so that's on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 1:18 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Wrong, it's the other way around. If it were Tech N9ne you wouldn't give a fuck whether or not he was high during the interview or the fact that he dismissed a question.

Personally, I don't blame Nas for dismissing the question about the beats. Hell, I would have done the same. Who the fuck cares what those so-called critics think. Most people who nitpick about bullshit like that aren't true Nas fans to begin with, maybe casual ones at best. I've seen many MC's high during interviews/press conferences. They knew the man was high yet they proceeded with it anyway, so that's on them.

Hmmm, aside from the "true Nas fans" remark I see your point. If you are saying "true Nas fan" then you're saying fanboy, then you should just admit you'd co-sign whatever the dude did and not act as if what you say about dude is "fact".

Also, Kanyon killed himself this morning.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 1:44 pm

umm whats wrong with being high in a press conference??? This is a rapper, not a fucking politician
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 1:47 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
umm whats wrong with being high in a press conference??? This is a rapper, not a fucking politician

Okay, you're 22, so I hope that's just ignorance talking.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 1:51 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

Okay, you're 22, so I hope that's just ignorance talking.

ummm no, these are MUSICIANS, musicians have known to do drugs for the past 70+ years and you act like they have to put themselves on a pedestal for you. I certainly do not give a fuck, these guys aren't my role models and i dont expect them to be role models in any way. Your boy Bizzy Bone has done more drugs than most people can count yet when he was ALWAYS shermed out you probably werent complaining.

Nas is a grown man i dont give a shit what he does, the only bitch move was dodging the question about the beats, the highness i dont have a problem with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 1:54 pm

No, IMO if you're a grown fucking main on a stage who gets paid millions of fucking dollars to make music and talk about being a goddamn role model you should at least act the fucking part. So regardless of your personal opinion on him being YOUR role model he still criticizes others for doing dumb shit. But no, Nas is hypocrite. Again, I like dude's music, but guys like Chuck D, Rakim, etc etc etc at least had enough self respect to not do shit like this. And Bizzy Bone doesn't go out stoned as fuck when (on the rare instance) he has a high profile press conference (and neither does Tech N9ne, for the record).
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 1:58 pm

who the hell cares?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 2:07 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Hmmm, aside from the "true Nas fans" remark I see your point. If you are saying "true Nas fan" then you're saying fanboy, then you should just admit you'd co-sign whatever the dude did and not act as if what you say about dude is "fact".

Also, Kanyon killed himself this morning.

Chris Kanyon killed himself??? Christ!! That's horrible. I thought he was a good wrestler. I don't see why people committ suicude. It's the cowards way out IMO.

As for the Nas topic. He didn't committ a crime or endanger anyone's life, he just showed up to an interview high. The press knew he was high prior to the interview yet went along with it regardless. If it were that big of an issue they would have cancelled or postponed it, apparantely it wasn't so I don't understand why you're making such a big deal of it. And if I'm a Nas fanboy then you're a Tech N9ne fanboy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 3:01 pm

Nothing wrong with this clip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 3:42 pm

Wayne wrote:
Nothing wrong with this clip.

Nope, not at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 6:40 pm

I AM a Tech N9ne fanboy. You ARE a Nas fanboy. That's my whole point.

And yeah, dude's boyfriend found him with a ton of notes and pills next to his dead body. Foul play is suspected, but that's with every suicide pretty much.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 9:23 pm

"I don't see why people committ suicude. It's the cowards way out IMO. "
If you've never been their emotionally then don't speak on it. And if you ever have to talk someone down then I suggest you don't say that.

As far as Nas goes I do agree he's grown manne and can do as he pleases however as someone who has had to interview people before that shit is annoying. If you're not going to do it coherent then don't do it all. It's a mutual waste of time unless I'm a tabloid attempting to bait or some shit.

The vast majority of Musicians don't fit the bill for role model. We expect too much out of these people. If you want to learn about spitting then holla atcha ya boy because that's his area of expertise. But day-to-day habits, naw. This is the aspect of him you see the least. He makes money speaking on his misfortunes and the misfortunes of others. He can teach you about misfortune.

I want to ask people who love these "role models", what exactly do you want your role model to teach? And what does the role model you choose say about your selection process and your own desires?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 2:03 pm

Nas is chilling with Damien Marley and your'e criticism him for being high
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 3:16 pm

Im 50/50..lack of professionalism..but who the fuck cares, dude's giving a P.C to hip-hop/music journalists anyways...and what bad could they say about him being high promoting a joint album(no pun...) with BOB MARLEY's son anyways????

Role Model for kids? Fuck No.
Role Model(inspiration) for up n coming artists? Yes.

this albums gonna be fire..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:08 pm

It's not just a lack of professionalism, I hate people that pretend to be enlightening kids blah blah blah then do shit like this. It's fucking bullshit. If this was Gucci Mane or some one that didn't act all holier than thou then I wouldn't give a fuck. ALSO, the fact that he acts like he could care less what people think of his music...uh, buddy, if it weren't for those FANS still copping your albums after you rapped over all those wack ass beats you wouldn't be ANYWHERE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 9:43 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
"I don't see why people committ suicude. It's the cowards way out IMO. "
If you've never been their emotionally then don't speak on it. And if you ever have to talk someone down then I suggest you don't say that.

I have been "there" emotionally dude. I've been through tons of adversity in my lifetime and I've overcome it. Committing suicide is giving up, and the most selfish act one could committ. You end up putting everyone who you leave behind through tremendous mental and emotional grief, and they have to live with that for the rest of their lives. I'm MORE than qualified to speak on the issue. I could go on and on.....

As for Nas. Jeff just needs to get the hate out of his blood. If it were one of his favs he wouldn't give a shit if he showed up high or dodged a question.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Mon 05 Apr 2010, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 9:45 pm

Nas has done shit that brings his credibility into question, but this doesn't seem to be one of those instances as far as i am concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 9:47 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Nas has done shit that brings his credibility into question, but this doesn't seem to be one of those instances as far as i am concerned.

Everybody has skeletons in their closet. I don't judge Nas based on his personal life because I don't really know it other than what is reported. I simply judge the man on his music. I agree with you on this instance being blown out of proportion by Jeff though.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 10:33 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I have been "there" emotionally dude. I've been through tons of adversity in my lifetime and I've overcome it. Committing suicide is giving up, and the most selfish act one could committ. You end up putting everyone who you leave behind through tremendous mental and emotional grief, and they have to live with that for the rest of their lives. I'm MORE than qualified to speak on the issue. I could go on and on.....

1) No one said you haven't "been there". Your experiences are not related to the point. Kanyan's reasons have yet to come to light. You're not qualified at all to speak on his particular circumstances. Speculating is what you're doing...at best. Your experiences and his are not related as far as anyone knows. Congrats for defeating your demons, but his mindstate may be totally different from yours. You can't use what you've been through to grade his actions. Only his shrink, assuming he had one, can comment on his mental state. So, unless you're his licensed shrink...

2) You either forgot or are completely unaware of the link between steroids, deep depression, and suicide. That or you're just plain inconsiderate. Not saying it was steroid related, because (like you) I don't know, but let's consider all of the possibilities before we play the "coward" card. And, given his line of work, it would make more sense for steroid use to be the first possibility you'd reach for.

Professional wrestling is a deadly culture in more ways than one. Just sayin'...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 4:16 pm

Kopasetick wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

1) No one said you haven't "been there". Your experiences are not related to the point. Kanyan's reasons have yet to come to light. You're not qualified at all to speak on his particular circumstances. Speculating is what you're doing...at best. Your experiences and his are not related as far as anyone knows. Congrats for defeating your demons, but his mindstate may be totally different from yours. You can't use what you've been through to grade his actions. Only his shrink, assuming he had one, can comment on his mental state. So, unless you're his licensed shrink...

2) You either forgot or are completely unaware of the link between steroids, deep depression, and suicide. That or you're just plain inconsiderate. Not saying it was steroid related, because (like you) I don't know, but let's consider all of the possibilities before we play the "coward" card. And, given his line of work, it would make more sense for steroid use to be the first possibility you'd reach for.

Professional wrestling is a deadly culture in more ways than one. Just sayin'...

I see your point, but just imagine how you'd feel if a friend or loved one killed themself. You'd be completely devastated. That's how I felt when a friend of mine back in HS did it and it fucked me up for a long time. Part of me was angry at him for doing such a selfish act, the other part was just sad that he was gone. I still think about him from time to time, as does his family and other friends. Lots of people were devastated. I knew that he had issues, but so does everybody on some level. I never would have imagined that he would have taken his own life.

I don't know about you, but I'm from the school that believes that there's ALWAYS something to live for. You could have a fucked up day, week, month, year, or a number of them but there's always light at the end of the tunnel. I could give you examples all day, but it's preventable and not worth it. It's also in the Bible that if you kill yourself, you automatically get sent to hell because you threw the gift that God gave you away. When you take your own life, you close the door on any blessings that come your way.

I'm not a bible thumper per se, but building a relationship with God is the best thing I've ever done. He's someone that will love you unconditionally, will help you through bad times, and will make the good times even greater. He blesses people even when he's not asked to, but when you make him a part of your life, even more blessings come your way. The more people realized that, the better off the world would be IMO.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 7:17 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Jeff stop trying to stone the God man you make yourself look bad.

LMAO!!

But seriously, there is nothing wrong with the clip. I'm not sure why it was even posted.

Moreover, being stoned is no big deal. Unprofessional? lol...Nas just went up a point or two in my book. It was stupid fucking question for them to ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 7:19 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

COSIGN!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff, do you look down on weed smokers? I prefer the rappers I listen to, to be stoners. lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 7:22 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Nas is chilling with Damien Marley and your'e criticism him for being high

LOL...cosign...again with the irony.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 9:20 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Kopasetick wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I see your point, but just imagine how you'd feel if a friend or loved one killed themself. You'd be completely devastated. That's how I felt when a friend of mine back in HS did it and it fucked me up for a long time. Part of me was angry at him for doing such a selfish act, the other part was just sad that he was gone. I still think about him from time to time, as does his family and other friends. Lots of people were devastated. I knew that he had issues, but so does everybody on some level. I never would have imagined that he would have taken his own life.

I don't know about you, but I'm from the school that believes that there's ALWAYS something to live for. You could have a fucked up day, week, month, year, or a number of them but there's always light at the end of the tunnel. I could give you examples all day, but it's preventable and not worth it. It's also in the Bible that if you kill yourself, you automatically get sent to hell because you threw the gift that God gave you away. When you take your own life, you close the door on any blessings that come your way.

I'm not a bible thumper per se, but building a relationship with God is the best thing I've ever done. He's someone that will love you unconditionally, will help you through bad times, and will make the good times even greater. He blesses people even when he's not asked to, but when you make him a part of your life, even more blessings come your way. The more people realized that, the better off the world would be IMO.

I can't knock that answer. All I can say is you have to keep in mind that everyone's breaking point is different and that we all have in and its different things for different people. Sometimes it's something small that carried great weight for that person and for others it's overwhelming emotional fatigue from a series of events. Sometimes it's chemical as stated earlier. Initially responded reminded me of the proverbial "snap out of it" slap they have in movies of guys suffering from shellshock and then they're right as rain. Shellshock and panic is the human body's response to overwhelming stimuli and it's unpredictable who will fall first due to high intensity stress. The other part of such extreme depression is that it can lead to a downward spiral. The person sees themselves as a burden and by revealing the feelings they will burden their loved ones even further. This goes back and forth until they decide to end it. Or the person may have lost something irretrievable and cannot except the loss. Only thing I can suggest to others is to be mindful of the signs and keep each other aware of one another's situation. If someone starts giving away all their earthly possessions especially the meaningful ones that's not a good sign. Machismo is counterproductive to someone's willingness to open up to you. If someone feels they may be mocked for opening up then they won't do it and the issue festers. I hope that didn't come off as preachy or belittling your loss. I'm sorry about your friend man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 11:24 pm

My uncle killed himself 5 days after my mother died. I've had 2 friends commit suicide as well. And I still don't buy into that "selfish act" bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 11:39 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

I see your point...and I agree with what you're saying. What I'm trying to say is pretty much what Hazardous just said about breaking points and different people have different triggers for different reasons. It differs from person to person. I don't know anyone that intentionally took their own life, so I can't comment on that particular perspective, bro.

I do subscribe to the "there's always something to live for" train of thought, though.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 7:01 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
The person sees themselves as a burden and by revealing the feelings they will burden their loved ones even further. This goes back and forth until they decide to end it. Or the person may have lost something irretrievable and cannot except the loss. Only thing I can suggest to others is to be mindful of the signs and keep each other aware of one another's situation. If someone starts giving away all their earthly possessions especially the meaningful ones that's not a good sign. Machismo is counterproductive to someone's willingness to open up to you. If someone feels they may be mocked for opening up then they won't do it and the issue festers. I hope that didn't come off as preachy or belittling your loss. I'm sorry about your friend man.

I see what you mean, but personally I wish he would have opened up to me. I wouldn't have dissed him at all, I've gone through mad shit in my lifetime as well. Had I killed myself I wouldn't have accomplished many of the great things I have, especially back then. If I knew that suicide was on his mind I would have immediately talked him out of it. I'm no shrink, but I'm a caring individual that would do anything humanly possible to those close to me.

And Jeff, if you don't think suicide is a selfish act. Think back to how you felt when your uncle and friends killed themselves.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 9:13 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:
The person sees themselves as a burden and by revealing the feelings they will burden their loved ones even further. This goes back and forth until they decide to end it. Or the person may have lost something irretrievable and cannot except the loss. Only thing I can suggest to others is to be mindful of the signs and keep each other aware of one another's situation. If someone starts giving away all their earthly possessions especially the meaningful ones that's not a good sign. Machismo is counterproductive to someone's willingness to open up to you. If someone feels they may be mocked for opening up then they won't do it and the issue festers. I hope that didn't come off as preachy or belittling your loss. I'm sorry about your friend man.

I see what you mean, but personally I wish he would have opened up to me. I wouldn't have dissed him at all, I've gone through mad shit in my lifetime as well. Had I killed myself I wouldn't have accomplished many of the great things I have, especially back then. If I knew that suicide was on his mind I would have immediately talked him out of it. I'm no shrink, but I'm a caring individual that would do anything humanly possible to those close to me.

And Jeff, if you don't think suicide is a selfish act. Think back to how you felt when your uncle and friends killed themselves.

KJ I don't think you would've made fun of him either especially if you thought he was serious. But when people are in that state of mind they don't think the best of themself (I know fake word) or others. The light that inspires all of us is dim to the point of an all consuming void. And it's good that you keep sight of it and I hope you never lose it. When a person gets to this point they're lost and that reason to keep going eludes them. If someone loses all their family and friends, coming up with a reason might be difficult. Some have lost this much and bounced back while others fell to despair. And this is what talking about before when I mentioned accepting loss of things that cannot recovered. It's like people who've been abused who cannot accept they will about themselves the same way again or see life without the presence of the taint. Sometimes it's nothing a dramatic as what I mentioned but it means the world to someone who lost it. Sometimes it stems from fear of potential loss. Like my family will reject me if I tell them... Or if anyone finds out xyz will happen.

Suicide in most cases stems myopic self-assessment, fear of loss, inability to accept loss, or delusions of grandeur. I'm really only talking about the first three. The peripheral victims of suicide (friends & family & strangers sometimes) leaves them feeling rejected. And that can manifest itself in forms of anger. It leaves people wondering what was so bad that you felt I couldn't handle it. Unless we seriously believe someone is suicidal people downplay the feeling of others when they need to be heard. We truly don't have any idea how we would react if someone told us their deep dark secret.

I would just tell anybody this, suicide is permanent solution to something that is usually a temporary problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly   This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is Exactly Nas' Problem, Exactly
Page 1 of 1