Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!

Go down 
+4
steez
Shaun
Esco
Laced With Slang
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Empty
PostSubject: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:49 pm

a lot of people were confused at the "Chamber Music" album supposedly coming out June 30th and what the fuck it was well i just found it and its going to be dope as fuck heres the info:

alright so... Drew Kelley (www.myspace.com/drewkelley) is helping to A&R and produce this next wu-tang album. They find ILL samples, get the band "The Revelations" to reproduce the samples in the studio, than they chop that shit up and make a beat out of it. Another engineer comes in and runs some filters and what not to give it that "early wu" sound. all the features on the album are people from that era of hip-hop, the team behind the project are keeping the entire album true to the sound of the original wu albums, and the original solo albums. RZA is exec producing, and will have final say. Members drop by the studio and drop their verses. so far ghost, az, deck, and rae have dropped verses for the album.

Brand new record off the upcoming Wu-Tang: Chamber Music album, dropping June 30th. The album will be pairing Wu-Tang members with classic 90’s-era New York emcees w/ music performed by Brooklyn-based soul band The Revelations. Shouts to Chris Herche

Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! 20090603-wutang

Ghostface Killah/AZ/Inspectah Deck - Harbor Masters (Clean)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTwQNHNDDvk

this is fucking fire, fuck the haters new Wu, really original everyone comes good....Deck's old voice is almost back!!!

Also, if anyone wanted info about Ghost's R&B album here it is:

"Ghostface is coming with a new album (I cant wait for it!). Now I’ve been sitting on this info for about a week or so and seeing as Sav sent the track through, I thought screw it, Im going to let it out.

Ghostface’s new album is going to be a little different. Its going to have more of a R&B type sound. You are going to hear the Ghostface that we heard on Beyonce’s “Summertime” Remix or Ne-Yo’s “Back Like That” Remix.

From what I understand, the first single will be with Mary J Blige."

heres 1 song that just came out today that i think is off that

Ghostface Killah - Forever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aF_TM1n4NQ
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 9:08 pm

Slang, your post just made me cream my pants.

WU TANG - WU TANG -WU TANG -WU TANG!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 10:10 pm

Cormega and MOP are also confirmed to be on this

im diggin that beat is sounds really old school...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 10:19 pm

"Slang, your post just made me cream my pants."

Gay
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 11:06 pm

Shon wrote:
"Slang, your post just made me cream my pants."

Gay

WTF lol? did you not read all that wu shit that's coming out soon?
Back to top Go down
steez
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
steez

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 2:08 am

ohhhh shittt just made my day
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 3:33 am

"WTF lol? did you not read all that wu shit that's coming out soon?"

Joking, lol.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 11:30 am

cover:

Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Wu-chamber-music-cover-449x449
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 11:43 am

Sick album art.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:24 pm

Ahh...if someone finds my wig, send it back to me...it just blew off my head.

I didnt even know a new Wu album was in the works...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:34 pm

^^ nice one linker, shit made me laugh. I can't wait for the end of June to come, looks like '09 might be on of the better years in recent hip hop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 12:15 am

its not a true album, dont woryy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 12:29 am

Fuck thats a dope track, i didnt mind 8 diagrams, but this is the type of shit i want to hear but i doubt it well drop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 1:02 pm

Is this fa real? With no promotion? Don't play with my emotions man!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 1:27 pm

this is for real dont listen to Steve lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 10:18 pm

not an official studio release...but i guess we will see, hence it not being a real album.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeSun 07 Jun 2009, 5:03 pm

for anyone doubting this heres Rza's last few updates from Twitter....shit is official:

RZAWU: get ready for that cuban linx part two!! u know u gona hear my production on that classic!!!!

RZAWU: WHOS IN NEW YORK RIGHT NOW?!
about 15 hours ago from web

RZAWU: WHO HEARD THAT NEW GHOSTFACE, AZ INSPECTADECK REC?!

RZAWU: ITS ON A UPCOMIN PROJECTS ON KOCH RECORDS
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 11:49 am

RZAWU: I want yall to listen out for a joint with Raekwon..MOP,,Kool G rAp
about 11 hours ago from mobile web

that combination is deadly
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 8:33 pm

Is it still dropping June 30th? I'll be copping it for sure. Raekwon, MOP, & G Rap is deadly!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 5:01 pm

Looks interesting. Any Wu-Affilated album is worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 5:16 pm

Marvelous Revival wrote:
This is solely a Wu album, not an affiliate's album.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 9:50 pm

Wu-Tang Clan (Raekwon) ft. MOP & Kool G Rap - Ill Figures
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.7872/title.raekwon-f-m-o-p-kool-g-rap-ill-figures

G Rap is sick as fuck, sounds like the 90's again just wish it was a little fuller

pretty dope

so apparently this is a "Wu-Tang" album not a "Wu-Tang Clan" album if that makes any sense.....which means its the wu brand but not necessarily a clan album. I heard the whole clan may not be on the album, but its mostly collaborations between wu artists and 90's NY rappers

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Sat 13 Jun 2009, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 11:21 pm

^^oh so its like the Wu Tang Meets the indie culture album? that's alright, as long the guests like G Rap & AZ keep coming, its should be fire!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 10:50 am

Tracklist

Wu-Tang: Chamber Music -- Volume 1

1. Redemption
2. Kill Too Hard [feat. Inspectah Deck, U-God and Masta Ace]
3. The Abbot [feat. RZA]
4. Harbor Masters [feat. Ghostface Killah, AZ and Inspectah Deck]
5. Sheep State [feat. RZA]
6. Radiant Jewels [Raekwon, Cormega and Sean Price]
7. Supreme Architecture [feat. RZA]
8. Evil Deeds [feat. Ghostface Killah, RZA and Havoc]
9. Wise Men [feat. RZA]
10. I Wish You Were Here [feat. Ghostface Killah and Tre Williams]
11. Fatal Hesitation
12. Ill Figures [feat. Raekwon, M.O.P. and Kool G Rap]
13. Free Like ODB [feat. RZA]
14. Sound The Horns [feat. Inspectah Deck, Sadat X and U-God]
15. Enlightened Statues [feat. RZA]
16. NYC Crack [feat. RZA]
17. One Last Question…

WU-TANG CHAMBER MUSIC is a brand new project from the Wu-Tang (Executive Producer: RZA), which pairs original Clan MCs with other 90s-era New York rap veterans.

The album will be in-stores June 30th 2009. It features: Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, RZA, Inspectah Deck and U-God, along-side classic hip hop artists such as AZ, Cormega, Havoc (Mobb Deep), Kool G Rap, M.O.P, Masta Ace, Sadat X (Brand Nubian) and Sean Price (Heltah Skeltah/Boot Camp Clik).

CHAMBER MUSIC’s throw-back sound is inspired by classic soul and kung fu imagery. It features a combination of new beats and live instrumentation by Brooklyn soul band The Revelations (all supervised by RZA).

this is gonna be fuckin flames....as for the lack of GZA, Masta Killa, and Meth i read this:

"RZA is/was obliged to release one last album on Koch, but he didn't want to do a full solo, so he broadened the approach and allowed the label to use the Wu-tang brand to put out a project. So this is in replacement for a RZA album. So i guess the album has these RZA tracks because he is on the label, and obliged to provide something. Whereas other clan members are missing because they had to be hired and paid individually. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 11:14 am

Marvelous Revival wrote:

Now that is a bold faced lie if I ever read one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 11:48 am

hey slang, i told you mother fucker! no way in hell a wutang album drops that fast, if ever...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 12:33 pm

^ you said it wasnt a "true" album i thought that was you saying it was gonna be a bootleg or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 12:57 pm

"not an official studio release...but i guess we will see, hence it not being a real album."

and you disagreed with that too, come on man.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 2:00 pm

fine you got me lol

but its still gonna be dope
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 3:28 pm

you can listen to the whole album on RZA's myspace

http://www.myspace.com/rza

the rumors i heard are true.....the actual songs are EXTREMELY DOPE, Radiant Jewels is nuts...theonly problem is that theres only 8 actual songs, and after each one theres a track of Rza talking....so theres 18 tracks, 8 songs kinda disappointing but it the songs and artwork are extremely dope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 3:36 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
you can listen to the whole album on RZA's myspace

http://www.myspace.com/rza

the rumors i heard are true.....the actual songs are EXTREMELY DOPE, Radiant Jewels is nuts...theonly problem is that theres only 8 actual songs, and after each one theres a track of Rza talking....so theres 18 tracks, 8 songs kinda disappointing but it the songs and artwork are extremely dope

8 songs?? Download!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 3:38 pm

told u man
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 3:40 pm

jeez, only 8 real songs, what a damn let down. I'm listening to them on RZA's myspace and they sound nice, but, only 8 is disappointing. They better be all classic if it's that little.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 3:43 pm

LOL! people are funny to me. I agree 8 songs is slightly disappointing, but it's really only 1 song less than Illmatic. Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:18 pm

T. Myers wrote:
LOL! people are funny to me. I agree 8 songs is slightly disappointing, but it's really only 1 song less than Illmatic. Shaking My Head

Shit you're right haha, never really thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:33 pm

T. Myers wrote:

LOL - true. It doesn't really matter if their is only 8 songs if they are 8 tracks of dopeness.

But what about RZA talking in between tracks? Is it interesting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 8:09 pm

T. Myers wrote:

True but that was Nas official debut album this is just 8 fucking songs from a veteran grp that Rza is using to fill contract obligations. If it's real good and for a low price I may still buy it, but not one song betta be average.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Jun 2009, 8:53 pm

KRob86 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

True but that was Nas official debut album this is just 8 fucking songs from a veteran grp that Rza is using to fill contract obligations. If it's real good and for a low price I may still buy it, but not one song betta be average.

I hear ya. What worries me more than just 8 songs is all the other stuff messing with the flow of the album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!   Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge Wu-Tang news album dropping June 30th, info and single inside!!!
Page 1 of 1