Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Empty
PostSubject: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:08 am

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?module=videoDetail&id=3320

i like Slaughterhouse and all but Budden's gotta shut the fuck up about this shit

he comes off as such a douche in this, the way they filmed it all dramatic and shit...make sure you watch all the way til the end...he claims that if he responds to Busta, "Busta wouldnt wanna put hands on me"
Back to top Go down

Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 1:33 am

I'm with Joey on this one... he explains himself well - old cats just powelling on Joe cause he spoke his mind, they need to get off that and get some perspective. They talking a lot of shit and building it way up and Joe is just standing by his word and being a confident emcee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 9:16 am

Joe Buddens is wack. He has no career to stand a leg on and hes the weakest member in Slaughtahouse. I use to like Joey but now hes just lame. Legends who actually have had careers worth a dime should just ignore this bum.
Back to top Go down
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Zuri The Ghost A.B.N.

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 11:34 am

I co-sign SRP.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 11:45 am

I co-sign SRP too, because I love anyone that stands up for something otherwise you'll fall for anything

even SRP's bullshit rants about how much he knows about hip-hop in general and he really is extremely limited in his knowledge....watching Yo Gabba Gabba and shit...lol

but do you Joey....you can't match-up to those two anyway so who gives a fuck..lol

Last edited by D.Powell on Thu 04 Jun 2009, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 3:12 pm

Joe cannot see Meth to me because Joe is not all that at all. His voice is annoying and his lyrics/punchlines do not wow me like Meth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 3:58 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Joe cannot see Meth to me because Joe is not all that at all. His voice is annoying and his lyrics/punchlines do not wow me like Meth.

Co-Sign that...It's almost a joke to put the 2 in the same sentence.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 8:42 pm

^ agree Marco and Krob

i would never buy a Budden album, im only checking for him because of Slaughterhouse

even Royce took a shot at him on Death is Certain now there in the same group lmao

Budden's biggest following is his self-proclaimed "internet army" or whatever the fuck there called...thats saying a lot
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 12:53 am

The highlight of Joe's career was a character on Def Jam Vendetta. Thats when I first heard of him-lol! But I cant see him really blowing up, he'll always be just a misfit with some small press. Megalon has a better chance at reaching fame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 1:48 am

you need to get chin checked for your post. he didnt say one thing wrong there, and any rapper would agree with everything he said 100% (unless they sore they got called out)
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 3:49 am

"even Royce took a shot at him on Death is Certain now there in the same group lmao"

Royce called him out a few times after that, too. As recently as "The Bar Exam 2"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta   Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Budden needs to get 'Chin Checked'....hes still goin at Meth and now mentions Busta
Page 1 of 1