Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 10:44 pm

Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER 600px-Ice_cube_i_am_the_west_album_cover
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 10:48 pm

LOL reminds me of Mike Epps character at the end of Friday After Next that was shooting at Cube and Day Day for running through his "collard greens" crop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 10:51 pm

Haha I like this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 11:16 pm

Yea Yea!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 11:27 pm

This cover is so awesome, it will make whatever contrived effort Cube puts out this year seem amazing.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 11:36 pm

Don't forget to watch Are We THERE Yet? the new sitcom on TBS. Guaranteed laughs and fun for the entire family!

The cover is dope, and who knows, this album might be good. But Cube is rapidly losing credibility...
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 11:58 pm

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:
Don't forget to watch Are We THERE Yet? the new sitcom on TBS. Guaranteed laughs and fun for the entire family!

The cover is dope, and who knows, this album might be good. But Cube is rapidly losing credibility...

Very true. The album cover is dope indeed. But I hope Cube steps it up a notch. And I hope he decides to leave pop acts like Jeezy off this one. He does need to restore his credibility a bit. Right now, he's rapidly heading down the same path as Snoop Dogg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:34 am

I don't agree because for a vet still in the game his last two albums were pretty good. He has not given me any reason to not want to buy this one even without the dope cover. But I do agree please no more songs with Jeezy.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 6:58 pm

The cover reminds me of Sadat X's "Wild Cowboys"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 1:40 pm

Very good cover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 1:51 pm

That's a bomb ass cover!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 7:22 pm

New Ice Cube track "I Rep that West"

Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 12:19 pm

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 12:32 pm

That trk is str8, he's still nice lyrically.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 12:48 pm

yea Cube and the beat are straight, the chorus is pretty lame though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER   Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Cube - "I Am the West" COVER
Page 1 of 1