Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron Empty
PostSubject: Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron   Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron Icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 12:07 pm

Anybody hear this yet? The two reviews on Amazon were pretty convincing. I just ordered it, I'll let you know when I get it. Feel free to add.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron   Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 1:40 pm

Dope album. All I gotta say. Also, peep Martian X-Mas 2008 and 2009. The new Rontario is also good as well. Be on the lookout for Airport 4. This cat drops so much stuff, it's hard to keep up with his music lol.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron   Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 2:22 pm

I just got this today. After one listen I can say that there is a definite classic Tribe influence going on. I'm looking forward to getting familiar with this.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron   Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 3:02 pm

Good to hear. Also, check out Moka's other albums as well. You will definitely like the Airport album series (1,2, and 3). The 4th album is coming out this summer I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron   Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moka Only as Ron Contour: Summer of Ron
Page 1 of 1