Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Brother preps possible FINAL album...

Go down 
+3
T. Myers
Haterex
Justin Linker
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Little Brother preps possible FINAL album... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Brother preps possible FINAL album...   Little Brother preps possible FINAL album... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 7:57 pm

Kool John, you've clearly not heard much Royce if you're saying that Phonte AND Pooh are better than him.

"If Street Hop turns out to be a great album, it'll ONLY be because Primo's producing it."

Have you not heard any song produced by Primo with Royce? Next to "Hip Hop", Preem doesn't make any song a good song. Listen to "Boom", "Ding!", or "Shake This", and tell me Premier makes those songs
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Little Brother preps possible FINAL album...   Little Brother preps possible FINAL album... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 9:29 pm

^ Boom is a classic song half in part due to Premier

it may not be a overly complex beat but it was perfect for Royce, and it was a banger

Those 2 together havent made a bad song though i wish theyd just do a fucking album, it would be classic...and i agree Preem doesnt make the songs you mentioned but he always brings some of the best out of Royce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Brother preps possible FINAL album...   Little Brother preps possible FINAL album... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 9:32 pm

well, its like anything in life. if youre fuckin some hood rat, you prolly not gonna bring your a game, you jus out to bust a nut. if you fuckin beyonce you goin all out, rose petals, candles, music, etc.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Little Brother preps possible FINAL album...   Little Brother preps possible FINAL album... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 10:28 pm

^ hahaha
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Little Brother preps possible FINAL album...   Little Brother preps possible FINAL album... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 9:41 pm

I think it is funny to watch cats get so fucked up about the fact that someone doesn't like the group or artist that they like.

I dig LB music but three classics though? Nah. Not to me I say one certified classic (The Listening) and one personal classic (The Minstrel Show).

I recognize some of their short comings, but I vibe with their music. That's what makes them enjoyable to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Brother preps possible FINAL album...   Little Brother preps possible FINAL album... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 11:20 pm

Purple Haze wrote:
I think it is funny to watch cats get so fucked up about the fact that someone doesn't like the group or artist that they like.

I dig LB music but three classics though? Nah. Not to me I say one certified classic (The Listening) and one personal classic (The Minstrel Show).

I recognize some of their short comings, but I vibe with their music. That's what makes them enjoyable to me.

I prefer The Minstrel Show over The Listening, and most fans and critics do too, but both are classics to me, as is Chitlin Circuit 1.5. I can honestly listen to all three albums without skippin a track.

I feel ya on your first and last sentences though. It's lame to see people shit on other people's tastes, but then when someone disses an artist they like, they get butthurt.

I never claimed that LB was the greatest group of all time, but I enjoy their music. I do feel that they named themselves properly, because they are clearly the closest thing to ATCQ in today's hip-hop scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Brother preps possible FINAL album...   Little Brother preps possible FINAL album... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Brother preps possible FINAL album...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2