Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New CNN single and War Report II artkwork

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

New CNN single and War Report II artkwork Empty
PostSubject: New CNN single and War Report II artkwork   New CNN single and War Report II artkwork Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 5:40 pm

Hood Pride ft. Faith Evans
http://www.mediafire.com/?thn3qet3mno

New CNN single and War Report II artkwork CNN_CoverHR

song is pretty dope, its got a gutter feel with commercial appeal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CNN single and War Report II artkwork   New CNN single and War Report II artkwork Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 5:59 pm

Cool song, nothing mind blowing - but probably the best I heard from these guys in a while - I saw a video with Nore bitching about how SMC put out his SORE album without approval or some shit...he didn't apologize for all the songs being wack as fuck though.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: New CNN single and War Report II artkwork   New CNN single and War Report II artkwork Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 6:15 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Cool song, nothing mind blowing - but probably the best I heard from these guys in a while - I saw a video with Nore bitching about how SMC put out his SORE album without approval or some shit...he didn't apologize for all the songs being wack as fuck though.

You actually listened to SORE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CNN single and War Report II artkwork   New CNN single and War Report II artkwork Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 6:18 pm

Yep. Didn't buy it, but gave it a spin.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: New CNN single and War Report II artkwork   New CNN single and War Report II artkwork Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 6:26 pm

damn, i bet it was brutal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CNN single and War Report II artkwork   New CNN single and War Report II artkwork Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 6:28 pm

Yeah... I've peeped a few Nore CDs over the year with the hopes he'd bring it back... same with Capone... but both are deserving of the fell the fuck off award... not that they were ever dope emcees, but they worked with what they had well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New CNN single and War Report II artkwork   New CNN single and War Report II artkwork Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New CNN single and War Report II artkwork
Page 1 of 1