Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?

Go down 
+6
Justin Linker
Laced With Slang
E. Taylor
TheHazardous
J. Harris
Half
10 posters

Pick as many as you think will drop
Locksmith-Frank The Rabbit
What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_lcap6%What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Crooked I-Hood Story
What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_lcap0%What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vakill-Armor Of God
What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_lcap8%What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Dr. Dre-Detox
What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_lcap3%What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Chino Xl-RICANstruction
What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_lcap3%What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Celph Titled/Buckwild-19NinetyNow
 3% [ 1 ]
Tonedeff/Kno
 3% [ 1 ]
Q Unique-Between Heaven & Hell
What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_lcap0%What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kanye West-Good Ass Job
What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_lcap33%What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 12 ]
Redman-Reggie
What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_lcap22%What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 8 ]
Big Boi-Sir Luscious Leftfoot
What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_lcap19%What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage

What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Empty
PostSubject: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:03 pm

Hmmm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:04 pm

I picked the last three.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:06 pm

I picked Kanye, Big Boi, and Vakill. The last pick was out of sheer hope more than anything else. I feel like Big Boi will definitely drop this year, considering the abundance of singles and music videos on the net. Kanye may or may not drop, but it's a probable 2010 release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 8:08 pm

Vakill just filmed the video for the title track. Not sure if Nino Bless is actually on the song or not, but I know Kill had said he'd been waiting on his verse for it. That album is done pressing, video is being edited as I type. Release date should come with the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:44 pm

There's a better chance of someone in this forum winning the lottery in 2010 than Detox dropping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:45 pm

My picks are Redman, Kanye, and Big Boi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 9:48 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
There's a better chance of someone in this forum winning the lottery in 2010 than Detox dropping.

I hope that's true KJ. What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? 977988 cause I want to wins the lottery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 10:35 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I hope that's true KJ. What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? 977988 cause I want to wins the lottery.

I wanna win it too damnit! But in any event Detox will never drop.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010, 10:45 pm

Kanye, Big Boi, Redman, and Locksmith should drop.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 9:02 am

Vakill
Chino
Tondeff
Kanye
Redman

Why? Because their shit comes out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 10:14 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I picked the last three.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 10:22 am

Crooked I has the same release date as Joell Ortiz so I think it will acually come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010, 11:06 am

TheHazardous wrote:
Vakill
Chino
Tondeff
Kanye
Redman

Why? Because their shit comes out!

Seriously? Chino, Tonedeff, and Vakill are probably the most pushed back albums up ther aside from Detox and Frank The Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 6:38 pm

id say the last 3 along with Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 6:41 pm

Kanye
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:23 pm

The last 3 for me as well
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 8:16 pm

Crooked I is dropping in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:29 pm

"Seriously? Chino, Tonedeff, and Vakill are probably the most pushed back albums up ther aside from Detox and Frank The Rabbit.

Chino's dropped 4 official albums (including the playalitical), it's going to come out
Tonedeff, has dropped 5, now I admit he might be the iffy-est of all since his last joint was 05 but he's got a solid following so the money's there. And he supposed to be touring with Cunninlynguists so he's promoting himself.

Vakill, I don't know. I just think it's going to drop sooner than later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 12:06 am

Vakill's new video comes out next week. I heard from Panik himself that he will be dropping in July, so I'm expecting it before the end of the year.

Chino has been WAYYYY more focused on acting than rappin for the past like 3 years? So I have NO clue if that will ever drop. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 12:53 am

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Vakill's new video comes out next week. I heard from Panik himself that he will be dropping in July, so I'm expecting it before the end of the year.

Chino has been WAYYYY more focused on acting than rappin for the past like 3 years? So I have NO clue if that will ever drop. Seriously.

I really hope that's true man. If so, that's a really good sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 1:24 am

That's what he's saying. Check out his twitter for updates.
Back to top Go down
booerns
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
booerns

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jun 2010, 6:50 pm

Big Boi will drop. It needs to so that Andre and then the next outkast cd can drop.

And you can add Chamillionare - Venom to the list of cds that are never going to come out. It just got pushed back again so it is just never coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 1:23 am

Yeah, I thought about adding Cham but didn't wanna jynx it.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:00 pm

Wayne wrote:

Same here. Not sure Big Boi will get a shot without 3 Stacks on his team. Labels front hard in those situations.

That Dr. Dre album is an urban legend as far as I'm concerned...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:03 pm

Bushido Brown wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Same here. Not sure Big Boi will get a shot without 3 Stacks on his team. Labels front hard in those situations.

That Dr. Dre album is an urban legend as far as I'm concerned...

You don't think Detox will ever see the light of day?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 12:04 am

Nope...

Even if it does come out, at this point, I don't think anyone will care. Dre doesn't have the appeal that he used to. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I simply don't see it.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?   What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What has the best chance of ACTUALLY dropping this year?
Page 1 of 1