Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group

Go down 
+2
parker lewis
Justin Linker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Empty
PostSubject: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 7:13 pm

Called The Donner Party

"PROZAK ( The Hitchcock Of Hip Hop ) The DONNER PARTY is me, Brotha Lynch Hung & C-LIM! The album... Coming soon!

Sounds pretty fresh...but I can only hope it comes out this decade.

Last edited by J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r on Sat 22 May 2010, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 7:28 pm

"Dinner" is probably the typo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 10:28 pm

Smh. You know who the Donner Party is, Linker?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 10:50 pm

Can't say I'm too familiar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 10:52 pm

Wiki it. Please.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 11:32 am

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Smh. You know who the Donner Party is, Linker?

Don't rent the movie with Crispen Glover, it was horrible. Is this common knowledge? I know about it because it's state history, but I was watching Cash Cab and the NYers didn't know the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 1:26 pm

Really? I always assumed that everybody knows who the Donner Party is. I've been to 8 different schools and every one I was at taught it. It's american history.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 3:40 pm

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
Really? I always assumed that everybody knows who the Donner Party is. I've been to 8 different schools and every one I was at taught it. It's american history.

Yea I thought everyone was aware who the donner party was. Good name for the group since they would be the cannibals in hip hop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 3:56 pm

I was taught about the Donner party.. and not Malcolm X ...fucking turtles...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 4:51 pm

lol. We were taught Malcolm X and no Donner Party (if we were taught that, I must have missed it)
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 4:52 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
lol. We were taught Malcolm X and no Donner Party (if we were taught that, I must have missed it)

Maybe that was the day you threw a desk at the teacher. LOL
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 5:17 pm

smh You remember me saying that?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 6:06 pm

hearing a story about someone throwing a desk at a teacher is hard to forget
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 7:31 pm

T. Myers wrote:
hearing a story about someone throwing a desk at a teacher is hard to forget

cosign... I'll never forget that story, even if Linker told it months ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 8:09 pm

The Donner Party is like one of those american stories people love to tell that make it seem like this country is so great even though it's one of the worse fucking things to ever happen to anybody. I'm pretty sure it's part of every american history class' curriculum across the country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 3:28 am

Wasn't "The Donner Party" a group of pioneers who ended up getting snowed in inside a cave? I'll take a stab at this without looking it up. If my memory serves me right, there was a huge snowstorm in the Rocky Mountain range causing them to seek refuge in a cave. One of the young kids got sick, and every one else was very hungry (since they had no food). They ate the kid, and after that, as people started to get sick, they'd eat that person until everybody was dead. The last one left never made it out of the cave due to starvation. There was a journal found and the story was recorded.

I might be missing some key points, but I think that was the gist of the story.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 10:19 am

thatonethere wrote:
Wasn't "The Donner Party" a group of pioneers who ended up getting snowed in inside a cave? I'll take a stab at this without looking it up. If my memory serves me right, there was a huge snowstorm in the Rocky Mountain range causing them to seek refuge in a cave. One of the young kids got sick, and every one else was very hungry (since they had no food). They ate the kid, and after that, as people started to get sick, they'd eat that person until everybody was dead. The last one left never made it out of the cave due to starvation. There was a journal found and the story was recorded.

I might be missing some key points, but I think that was the gist of the story.

Yup Scott, that's exactly what it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 11:03 am

It was re-named the Donner pass in the party's honor. Seems weird that it's such a celebrated event though. It all happened because some one sold Donner a bullshit map with a "shortcut" that actually led them into "you're-fucked-now-ville".
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 11:39 pm

"It was re-named the Donner pass in the party's honor. Seems weird that it's such a celebrated event though. It all happened because some one sold Donner a bullshit map with a "shortcut" that actually led them into "you're-fucked-now-ville"."

Big Grin

Damn it I know I'm sick! I started laughing the moment I saw the name. It made me want to watch Ravenous again. FUN MOVIE!!! In a sick way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group   Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotha Lynch Hung, Prozak and C-Lim have a new group
Page 1 of 1