Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"

Go down 
+6
SyRuP Sippa
Justin Linker
Laced With Slang
KJ Styles
T. Myers
E. Taylor
10 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Empty
PostSubject: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 9:36 pm

No thread on this yet? Does nobody have it yet? Anyways, really dope album and kind of picks right up where DAAM left off. Both albums are very similar. Lynch once again does his thing and the guest spots are solid, although most of the guest Mc's i'm not all that familiar with. If you liked DAAM then i'm sure your going to like this one as well.

Already can't wait for the Halloween Night ep.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 9:42 pm

I have it but I don't think anyone else does. I like it a little more than DAAM.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 9:45 pm

Damn I didn't know this dropped.....gonna order it now.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 9:50 pm

Come on KJ, wake up! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 11:16 pm

i would have went to best buy and got this but i already ordered it online with a bunch of other shit (see recent purchases) so hopefully it comes in the next few days
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 11:26 pm

It's funny because I'm a huge Lynch Hung stan and I wasn't even aware it dropped until Terry said something about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 11:30 pm

lol... if I wasn't stuck in DC with no music stores near me I woulda had this...lol... at these so called fans...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 11:32 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
lol... if I wasn't stuck in DC with no music stores near me I woulda had this...lol... at these so called fans...

You meeting up with Norf?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 11:47 pm

I saw a dude who looked just like norf bouncin at a club, but nah, I don't drive trucks, my girl is here for training on the government's dime so I tagged along to get to know the city.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 12:21 am

just copped a copy in D.C. ironically, SRP there's a good record shop I've been frequenting just north of dupont circle...I love it but I thought "Dinner and a Movie" was slightly better. Lynch is the fucking man.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 2:41 am

I copped it on Tuesday. Sounds nice, but I honestly only gave it a quick spin. Been on that Mint Condition tip lately.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:55 am

I've spun this twice now, and i do like it a little more then DAAM. I don't think it's gonna come down to the actual music when deciding which one liseners will like more since the music on both is exceptional. I think the listeners will pick a favorite based on which story is more enjoyable to them, and i prefer the story on Coathanga Strangla.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 9:10 am

ctrx wrote:
just copped a copy in D.C. ironically, SRP there's a good record shop I've been frequenting just north of dupont circle...I love it but I thought "Dinner and a Movie" was slightly better. Lynch is the fucking man.

damn son, I'm staying near dupont circle, so let me know what's good and I'll walk my ass over there... just as long as they don't want 16.99 for it.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 10:25 am

T. Myers wrote:
I've spun this twice now, and i do like it a little more then DAAM. I don't think it's gonna come down to the actual music when deciding which one liseners will like more since the music on both is exceptional. I think the listeners will pick a favorite based on which story is more enjoyable to them, and i prefer the story on Coathanga Strangla.

I wonder if the 3rd album's story will tie it all together because I was expecting the story to continue from DAAM and it really doesn't seem to. Maybe I need to listen a little closer.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 1:50 pm

Everybody still waiting on this?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 2:23 pm

I got mine just haven't spinned it yet. The kids are around so I have to find my moment. I skimmed thru it though and I like.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 3:56 pm

my albums r taking forever to come in Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitimeWed 13 Apr 2011, 10:14 am

I finally spinned this album and I have to agree as of now it may be a tad betta than Dinner & A Movie. The eerie production and subject matter just makes this a real gem for 2011.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"   Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga Strangla"
Page 1 of 1