Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!!   Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 11:40 am

This is a complete milestone in hip hop, as the legendary Duckdown Music is celebrating its 15 year anniversary. They are also planning a commemorative album, with songs being selected by the fans, that'll include the best songs from 1995 - 2010 (the link below will take you to the survey). Much props and respect for this longevity.

http://www.duckdown.com/15yearsofduckdownsurvey/
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!!   Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 12:33 pm

I don't remember Geo being on "Oh Really". I didn't even know Blue Scholars were on Duck Down. I love this label, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!!   Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 1:48 pm

I'm pretty sure that was a remix, E. Taylor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!!   Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 2:21 pm

That was supposed to be the OG version, I don't know what happened though. Remember Tran's tears adding a few gallons to the pacific ocean about it?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!!   Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 2:27 pm

Indeed. I think they call it a remix now, though.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!!   Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 2:45 pm

I don't think Geo would sound good with that group anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!!   Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 2:50 pm

Geo wouldn't sound good if you were deaf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!!   Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 7:54 pm

Congrats to Duck Down they are one of the very few creditble indy labels left especially in NY. Just like RAL, Sic Wid It, and a few others they didn't change shit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!!   Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duckdown celebrating 15 years of independence!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1