Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Finale

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 11:58 pm

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 2:13 am

Lost has always been to emo for me
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 7:50 am

I never got into Lost. I hope their fans(Tran and Norf) enjoyed it though.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 10:30 am

As somebody who has watched the show since the first episode, I thought the finale was quite good. I found the last 5 minutes to be surprisingly emotional even though the end was very similar to what most people had expected. I guess n3r0 never watched the show before...
Back to top Go down

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 10:34 am

I've watched bits and pieces, but the fact that they've lied for the past 6 years about what was really going on with the show and that the premise was so predictable many people called it after the first episode aired seems hilarious to me. No disrespect, Halfy.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 10:37 am

"I've watched bits and pieces, but the fact that they've lied for the past 6 years about what was really going on with the show and that the premise was so predictable many people called it after the first episode aired seems hilarious to me. No disrespect, Halfy."

And that's why I stopped watching halfway through the 2nd season.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 10:53 am

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
I've watched bits and pieces, but the fact that they've lied for the past 6 years about what was really going on with the show and that the premise was so predictable many people called it after the first episode aired seems hilarious to me. No disrespect, Halfy.

It's cool man. And Lost certainly isn't my favorite show (that would be The Wire). I guess the difference between what the viewers thought and what the writers actually had in mind had to do with the sideways flashes *SPOILER ALERT* The sideways flashes were purgatory and what they did on the island was real (keep in mind, this is a fictional show). Most viewers considered the fantastical antics on the island to represent purgatory, but now that seems not to be the case. The fact that the first 5 seasons were simply used as character drama does bother me though. That's just my interpretation though. I don't know exactly what the writers were thinking. *END SPOILERS* I do know that I'm never watching network shows again though. With Lost and 24 gone the only decent shows are now on AMC, HBO, and Showtime.
Back to top Go down

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 11:01 am

I still like House. And yeah, if "Lost" were a novel, and were to end like that...people would be outraged. The quality of the acting and overall dialogue and pacing, etc, makes even ridiculous plot twists bearable, and I understand that.

On a side note, my color blindness made that very easy to read lol.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitimeMon 24 May 2010, 10:24 pm

Awesome finale. Perfect ending to one of my favorite shows of all time.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 8:09 pm

Lost is a decent show IMO. Seasons 1 & 2 were great IMO. It lost me by the end of Season 3. The story was good. There are a couple good actors/actresses on the show, but generally the acting is absolutely horrible and always has been on the whole. Jack? Terrible. Kate? The worst. The show took it's toll on me...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 8:28 pm

smh the show corrected itself big time during season 5. And Jack's finest acting moments were during the series finale. Kate is just good to look at, nothing more...lol. And in my opinion, the acting was excellent minus a couple of actors. The guy who portrayed Ben Linus was phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Finale   Lost Finale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Finale
Page 1 of 1