Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep Empty
PostSubject: WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep   WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 7:07 pm

This is extremely sad and hilarious at the same time. Especially funny if you know what dubstep (electronic music) is....

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep   WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 8:22 pm

Thats fucked up. I never heard about this how old is this?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep   WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:19 pm

What's crazy is that she can run just fine, and she can walk backwards just fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep   WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:41 pm

My wife told she was caught walking foward normally and all this was a fraud.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep   WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:44 pm

KRob86 wrote:
My wife told she was caught walking foward normally and all this was a fraud.

LOL, where did she hear that at? it wouldn't surprise me if it's the truth. People do some shitty things for their 15 minutes of fame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep   WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep Icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 10:51 pm

She said she saw it on Entertainment Tonight as a follow-up story. They caught her shopping in the mall and walking all normal and than at times she would start to walk all crazy and shit...lol.
Back to top Go down
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep   WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 5:00 pm

I feel bad for laughing at this, but...
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep   WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 5:10 pm

I respectively agree that this is worthy of a lol.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep   WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 10:46 am

KRob86 wrote:
She said she saw it on Entertainment Tonight as a follow-up story. They caught her shopping in the mall and walking all normal and than at times she would start to walk all crazy and shit...lol.

I did hear that she can now walk normally from a follow-up story. But this is actually a side-effect from a flu shot. Not the first case. Just an extreme case. It has happened before...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep   WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOBBLEGIRL - This is how you dance to dubstep
Page 1 of 1