Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Empty
PostSubject: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 1:19 pm

Can't say I'm excited about that, those U-God dubmixes were pretty damn terrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 1:23 pm

MacK Blades wrote:
Can't say I'm excited about that, those U-God dubmixes were pretty damn terrible.

I wasn't a fan of the U-God remixes either.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 5:44 pm

I don't know what a "dubstep" remix is. Can someone enlighten me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 6:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 6:22 pm

lol, why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 6:27 pm

No clue, this sound stupid as hell IMO. Dunno, didn't think dub step was that popular.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 6:35 pm

The U-God remixes were not dubstep remixes from what I remember. They sounded more like traditional techno remixes. And yes they were terrible. I do, however, like the Think Differently Wu-Tang Meets Indie Culture: Enter the Dubstep album. It was just a remix of the original and it was pretty cool. Not really my style but from a producer point of view I do like some of the samples they use. I still haven't heard Manifesto, what did ya'll think of it?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 6:40 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
No clue, this sound stupid as hell IMO. Dunno, didn't think dub step was that popular.

its not here but in Europe its absolutely enormous, especially England
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 8:57 am

I thought Manifesto was a damn good album. Hope this new effort dosent ruin the stigma of the original.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 3:52 pm

RHHWND wrote:
I thought Manifesto was a damn good album. Hope this new effort dosent ruin the stigma of the original.

Manifesto was very good, but slept on.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 7:58 pm

It was very slept on. There wasn't even much discussion about it in the forums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 9:49 pm

RHHWND wrote:
It was very slept on. There wasn't even much discussion about it in the forums.

Not much discussion, you're right. I mean, there were brief mentions, that's about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 12:28 am

Wanduras wrote:
The U-God remixes were not dubstep remixes from what I remember. They sounded more like traditional techno remixes. And yes they were terrible. I do, however, like the Think Differently Wu-Tang Meets Indie Culture: Enter the Dubstep album. It was just a remix of the original and it was pretty cool. Not really my style but from a producer point of view I do like some of the samples they use. I still haven't heard Manifesto, what did ya'll think of it?

The Indie Culture album was NOT just a remix of the OG...

http://www.amazon.com/Wu-Tang-Meets-Culture-Presents-Differently/dp/B000AV620Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286598394&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/Wu-Tang-Meet-Indie-Culture-Vol/dp/B002PI1KWW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1286598394&sr=8-2

Here's an excerpt from the first (and best written) review:

"Unlike the first entry in the Indie Culture series, Enter the Dubstep does not feature any new vocals. The album is a hodgepodge of verses and choruses from previously-released Wu-Tang and Wu-Tang affiliate albums like Raekwon and Icewater's Polluted Water, Lord Jamar's The 5% Album, Wisemen's Wisemen Approaching, GZA's Pro Tools, U-God's Dopium and more (including volume one of the series). While it would have been nice to hear some new lyrics - especially by the main members of the Clan - it works out better this way since this collection is intended to primarily highlight the producers; as such, it's gainful to compare and contrast the originals to the remixes."
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 1:02 am

Woops! Good call, Jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 1:20 am

It's cool, man, common mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto   Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspectah Deck to release "Dubstep" remix of Manifesto
Page 1 of 1