Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember this album #7

Go down 

?
Remember this album #7 Vote_lcap0%Remember this album #7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Remember this album #7 Vote_lcap25%Remember this album #7 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Remember this album #7 Vote_lcap25%Remember this album #7 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Remember this album #7 Vote_lcap50%Remember this album #7 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
No rating
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Remember this album #7 Empty
PostSubject: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 8:10 am

Time for double feature Friday!

Remember this album #7 DMX_-_The_Great_Depression.albumcover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 9:54 am

Once again no 3.75 option but thats what i'll give this one. 3.5 is not an unfair rating for it either. This album was real spotty, it had some highs but plenty of below average trks also.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 3:10 pm

this one was one of DMX's weakest efforts IMO...I've got it at 2.75 stars...a very inconsistent effort IMO...more lows than highs right here

and since there is no 2.75 option then I had to vote 2.5 for it but officially it stands at 2.75 for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 3:37 pm

I co-sign Powell. This is DMX's second weakest effort, only ahead of Year Of The Dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 4:14 pm

I like Year Of The Dog may more than this one. This is my least fav X album period.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 4:51 pm

KRob86 wrote:
I like Year Of The Dog may more than this one. This is my least fav X album period.

They're both bad albums, but this one had at least 3-4 dope songs, Year Of The Dog is unlistenable save for Lord Give Me A Sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 8:55 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Once again no 3.75 option but thats what i'll give this one. 3.5 is not an unfair rating for it either. This album was real spotty, it had some highs but plenty of below average trks also.

The rating "system" I use is my personal system I use for ratings, so respectively, the 3.75 ratings and the like I don't use. I hope that doesn't cause any issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 9:00 pm

KRob86 wrote:

I also like Year Of The Dog more than this album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 9:54 am

N/A stopped listening to DMX after his third album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 9:58 am

Red wrote:
N/A stopped listening to DMX after his third album

What did you think of album number 3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 10:02 am

I liked it enough at the time, i just got sick of him by the time this album came out. The only DMX i still listen to really is his first one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 10:04 am

Red wrote:
I liked it enough at the time, i just got sick of him by the time this album came out. The only DMX i still listen to really is his first one

I played his first one a couple of weeks ago. Still holds up today and still his best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #7   Remember this album #7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember this album #7
Page 1 of 1