Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech Empty
PostSubject: Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech   Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:31 pm

So Amp Live (from Zion I) has a new album out, haven't heard much about it, actually just stumbled on it over @ amazon. I was listening to the snippets and it sounds dope as hell. Anyone have any links to this, or at least any imput if you've heard it? I've always loved this dudes production, and from the snippets it sounds nice so I'm guessing it's solid.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech   Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:32 pm

Because Pounds and Segway haven't posted anything about this, I'm sure no one has heard it.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech   Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:34 pm

ah my bad then, I skimmed thru to see if it's already been brought up and I must have missed their posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech   Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 7:35 pm

I haven't yet found a link. I don't think enough people knew about it. It wasn't even on rapwarez
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech   Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 12:56 am

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
I haven't yet found a link. I don't think enough people knew about it. It wasn't even on rapwarez

It's kinda suprising to me this is so low key. With Zion I being such a respected act, and Amp's beats actually being so good you'd think a project like this would make more noise than this.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech   Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 6:21 pm

Shaun wrote:
Because Pounds and Segway haven't posted anything about this, I'm sure no one has heard it.

lol...why me? Zion I isn't a big favorite for me. They got a few 4 star albums IMO. Their last album, The Takeover, simply sucked.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech   Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 9:16 pm

"lol...why me? Zion I isn't a big favorite for me. They got a few 4 star albums IMO. Their last album, The Takeover, simply sucked."

Oh, I thought you were a big fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech   Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 4:10 am

I've heard of it, but I think Alan is right. I think that album might have been the straw that broke the camel's back regarding thier record sales. I am curious about this album though, so I might dl it if I could find a link.
Back to top Go down
Haterex
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Haterex

PostSubject: Re: Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech   Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jun 2010, 9:23 am

I'm still trying to hunt a link down...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech   Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amp Live: Murder at the Discotech
Page 1 of 1