Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?

Go down 
+9
Funk Seoul Brother
Myestro
Half
Justin Linker
D.Powell
Deanie O'Banion
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
Laced With Slang
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Empty
PostSubject: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 1:30 am

Yes, yes they did. And with it the Eagles are #1 in the division. Cowboys won again this week...hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 1:53 am

KJ is going to come in here and say the game was close blah blah blah...in reality the Eagles should have won by 25. 2 dropped passes in the end zone in the first half and over 130 yards of Eagles penalties is the only thing that kept the Giants in the game

Vick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 1:55 am

and the Lions have propelled themselves to worst team in the league only because they allowed Jon Shitna to RUN for a 29 yard touchdown
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 1:59 am

lmao... Kitna tore the lions apart.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:30 am

How bout dem Dirty Birds?????

Score = 10

Ass Licker
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:36 am

Vick >> Ryan

but yea Falcons look good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:36 am

Dem Falcons is going to be the team to beat in the NFC.... the g-sluts on the otherhand will be lucky to make the play offs at this rate... wack ass eli bitch ass manning...hahaha... fuck them semen slurping gagsluts.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:42 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Dem Falcons is going to be the team to beat in the NFC.... the g-sluts on the otherhand will be lucky to make the play offs at this rate... wack ass eli bitch ass manning...hahaha... fuck them semen slurping gagsluts.

theres some truth to that, the Giants fall to 6-4

the Bucs, Eagles, Falcons, Bears, Packers, Saints all have better records....and SOMEONE from the NFC West automatically makes it so the Giants have to basically jump 7 teams and the Bucs have 3 winnable games left. IMO the Bears absolutely suck tho but theyre still 7-3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:43 am

yeah, I was being serious... no way the g-sluts win their division...they gotta make the wild card and they have it tough ahead of them...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:47 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
yeah, I was being serious... no way the g-sluts win their division...they gotta make the wild card and they have it tough ahead of them...

there actually pretty fucked

i am predicting Vick to win the East. The Packers will take the north. The Falcons or Saints will take the south and someone will take the West. I cant see the Falcons or Saints not getting one wild card so that leaves the Bears, Giants, and Bucs fighting for the last. looking at their schedules the Giants seem to have the most favorable out of the three but they are still back a game from them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:51 am

KJ was calling them an ELITE team two weeks ago... delusional homer...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:52 am

its crazy that the Niners can still win the West....there coaching is fucking horrendous though

same with the Chiefs, if they actually gave Jamaal Charles the ball they would be 8-2
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:56 am

Seattle will win the west EASILY
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 2:59 am

Shaun wrote:
Seattle will win the west EASILY

LOL, they fucking suck. the Lions should have more wins than them if they knew how to close games. Seattle has a depleted O-line, no running game, a very avergae passing game, no defense, they really dont have anything

i hope the Niners win
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:04 am

Uh... Have you seen the teams they have to beat?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:07 am

A great week indeed my team worked KJ's team in real life and in fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:08 am

Shaun wrote:

no i didnt bother to look but they still suck

and Romped i didnt know you were a philly fan
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:11 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Shaun wrote:

no i didnt bother to look but they still suck

and Romped i didnt know you were a philly fan

Since I was 10 and jumped ship on the Raiders, who I still root for when it doesn't effect the Iggles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:11 am

I don't see the giants beating the packers or the eagles... so that leaves them at 10-6 at best...seahawks can win the division, but they are just an easy out for whoever draws them.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:12 am

Lies
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:32 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Yes, yes they did. And with it the Eagles are #1 in the division. Cowboys won again this week...hmmmm.

your right Pedro, the eagles won last night and the cowgurls did win again to get to 3-7...lmao

it looks like the G-Men might actually make the play-offs still even with that loss....HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS???? Score = 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:06 pm

How the fuck is a 10 point loss getting murdered? Only in Pedro's idiotic mind, that's how.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:08 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ was calling them an ELITE team two weeks ago... delusional homer...

Just as you were saying that the Cowgirls were gonna win the Super Bowl when the season started, they're 3-7.

We need Steve Smith back desperately. I honestly feel he would have made the difference in both games. Neither of those games were out of reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:18 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
KJ is going to come in here and say the game was close blah blah blah...in reality the Eagles should have won by 25. 2 dropped passes in the end zone in the first half and over 130 yards of Eagles penalties is the only thing that kept the Giants in the game

Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:23 pm

My 2000th post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:49 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

In reality, if Steve Smith were healthy we would have beaten both the Cowgirls and Sheagles. And people are really overrating Vick. Sure he's good but he's beatable. Eli fumbling near the end of the game ultimately cost us.

It's whatever though, cuz the Giants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowgirls and Hello Kitties (Lions) combined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 7:56 pm

when you don't make the playoffs what does it matter?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 11:19 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

In reality, if Steve Smith were healthy we would have beaten both the Cowgirls and Sheagles. And people are really overrating Vick. Sure he's good but he's beatable. Eli fumbling near the end of the game ultimately cost us.

It's whatever though, cuz the Giants>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowgirls and Hello Kitties (Lions) combined

are you just ignoring the fact that Jackson and Avant dropped GIFTS in the end zone in the first half and Jackson/Maclin dropped other passes that would have gone for TDs. The Eagles could have easily won by 25, like easily.

and now with Nicks out for a month the offense is going to struggle. Im just sayin it like it is man
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 12:59 pm

Slang is right with that one...without Nicks the offense will continue to struggle....this is an opportunity for Eli to show if he has anything to really lead this team, it's really his show now....Peyton, Brees and Philip Rivers continue to win regardless of who's playing WR, show us something Eli and lead this damn team into the playoffs mane...Smile

I know Eli may not be on their levels but he's been in the league long enough now to lead by example
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 6:14 pm

Nicks is out? Fuck it I'm done watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 6:16 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Slang is right with that one...without Nicks the offense will continue to struggle....this is an opportunity for Eli to show if he has anything to really lead this team, it's really his show now....Peyton, Brees and Philip Rivers continue to win regardless of who's playing WR, show us something Eli and lead this damn team into the playoffs mane...Smile

I know Eli may not be on their levels but he's been in the league long enough now to lead by example

Peyton is an all time great, Brees' WR's haven't been injured it's been his RB's, and Rivers plays in a weak division.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 7:04 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Spoken like a true fairweather fan.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 7:10 pm

LOL. Indeed, Tran. The Bills haven't had a winning record since before I was able to get into football. I still watch.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 7:40 pm

Shaun wrote:
LOL. Indeed, Tran. The Bills haven't had a winning record since before I was able to get into football. I still watch.

But rep the Seahawks. Fag.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:15 pm

Uh... I didn't mention Seattle because they are dope. I have no reason to stop wacthing them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 8:54 pm

See, KJ is a fairweather fan like no other... case closed.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:46 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Peyton is an all time great, Brees' WR's haven't been injured it's been his RB's, and Rivers plays in a weak division.

So Eli's excuse is that his WRs have been injured? So have Peyton's, and Rivers'. Hasn't slowed them down at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 9:59 pm

yeah, peyton has made it with an injured TE and his best wrs out... same for rivers....excuses...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 10:00 pm

UM... DID YOU NOT READ KJ'S POST???? HE GAVE LEGITIMATE REASONS AS TO WHY THEY'RE SUCCEEDING, AND ELI ISN'T
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 11:32 pm

Shaun wrote:
UM... DID YOU NOT READ KJ'S POST???? HE GAVE LEGITIMATE REASONS AS TO WHY THEY'RE SUCCEEDING, AND ELI ISN'T

Eli isn't because he's overrated.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 11:33 pm

Peyton Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:21 am

Victor Shade wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

Spoken like a true fairweather fan.

Why watch when your team has no chance of winning? Of course you, Pedro, and Shaun are all used to that. Y'alls teams never win shit.

Last edited by Big Daddy Kool on Wed 24 Nov 2010, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:29 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
yeah, peyton has made it with an injured TE and his best wrs out... same for rivers....excuses...

Peyton is a Top 5 QB of all time, and Rivers plays in one of the worst divisions in football. The Giants would easily win in a division with the Raiders, Chiefs, and Broncos.

If the Chargers were in the NFC East and played our schedule they'd get SMASHED. An 8-8 record could probably win the AFC West.

Having great stats when your team is losing means nothing. Case in point, Calvin Johnson was a Top 4 reciever in the league the year the Lions went winless.

You fools can say what you want about Eli, but he's got a Super Bowl ring and is a Top 10 QB easily. Romo winning a championship is like 7-Up having caffeine.....NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:37 am

umm what do you mean why watch when you have no chance of winning???

its caled supporting your team. I watch every Lions game i can even in our 0-16 season
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:39 am

lol @ the NFC East being that good of a division..
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:41 am

Yeah Slang is gonna watch the Michigan game this weekend, because he's a fan that doesn't bitch out when watching his team get dominated for four quarters. How could you say that you are a fan KJ if you don't support your team through the good times and the bad? I'm a Pacers fan, which means I still root for my team even as we miss the playoffs year in and year out. That's what fans do. Not bitch ass posers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 12:43 am

Slang Editorial wrote:

its caled supporting your team. I watch every Lions game i can even in our 0-16 season

Amen, brother.

Matt Stafford>>>>>

I just hope they fucking build around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 1:03 am

Cowboys win more than the g-sluts dumb ass KJ. The fuck does a division have to do with it? The eagles are the only good team in your division.. cowboys and redskins suck this year dumb ass. Rivers has gotten it done with 3rd and 4th string talent in the NFL! Who gives a fuck the schedule.

Eli couldn't get it done with Nicks in the line up - top 10 QB? bitch please - he might make the top 20 if you weren't a homer stan.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 1:12 am

"The eagles are the only good team in your division.. cowboys and redskins suck this year"

Probably the only playoff team in that division. One playoff team puts the NFC East in the same boat as the AFC West
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:14 am

Jeff wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Amen, brother.

Matt Stafford>>>>>

I just hope they fucking build around him.

yup, im a big Stafford fan but im worried about this shoulder injury that doesn't seem to be going away. Im torn between bringing him back this year if we can or letting him sit, but that would mean he would essentially be starting his third year with less than a season of experience so im leaning toward playing him if he can go. And the way we started the year we could easily have 5 wins right now if a couple plays went differently, but the last 2 weeks we've fallen apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?   Did the Eagles just murder the Giants? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did the Eagles just murder the Giants?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next