Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recovery leaked....

Go down 
+8
J. Harris
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
Z-membu
Alan
Justin Linker
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Recovery leaked.... Empty
PostSubject: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 8:43 pm

hglhflfyuldse1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5345678990ghdj345q4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:07 pm

so is there a link?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:15 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG LIKE...EMINEM IS THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER. I HAVE ALL HIS POSTERS ON MY WALL. I BLOG ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME...AND LIKE...I LIKE THINK ABOUT HIM EVERYNIGHT
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:20 pm

i havent DLed but early verdicts are Em sings on like every track and his flow just isnt the same anymore...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:22 pm

Producers:

*1. Cold Wind Blows produced by Dr.Dre
2. Talkin' 2 Myself Feat. Kobe produced by Dj Khalil
3. On Fire produced by:Eminem
4. Won't Back Down Feat. Pink Produced by:Max Martin
5. W.T.P. produced by Havoc
6. Going Through Changes produced by Dj Khalil
7. Not Afraid produced by:Boi-1da
8. Seduction produced by:Just Blaze
9. No Love Feat. Lil Wayne produced by:Boi-1da
10. Space Bound produced by:Just Blaze
11. Cinderella Man produced by:Eminem
12. 25 to Life produced by:Mr.Porter
13. So Bad produced by:Jim Jonsin
14. Almost Famous produced by:Mr.Porter
15. Love the Way You Lie Feat. Rihanna produced by:Just Blaze
16. You're Never Over produced byDr.Dre
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:35 pm

all the songs are startin to appear on youtube
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 9:49 pm

Just heard the new single from Em. Wow. Emo.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jun 2010, 10:00 pm

Where's the token track with D12?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 1:31 am

**CORRECTED PRODUCTION CREDITS**

1. "Cold Wind Blows" Jake One
2. "Talkin' 2 Myself" (featuring Kobe) DJ Khalil
3. "On Fire" Eminem, Frank E
4. "Won't Back Down" (featuring Pink) Travis Barker
5. "W.T.P." Eminem
6. "Going Through Changes" Dr. Dre, Dawaun Parker
7. "Not Afraid" Boi-1da 4:10
8. "Seduction" Just Blaze
9. "No Love" (featuring Lil Wayne) Just Blaze
10. "Space Bound" (featuring Jay-Z) Just Blaze
11. "Cinderella Man" Boi-1da
12. "25 to Life" Dr. Dre
13. "So Bad" Jim Jonsin
14. "Almost Famous" Jim Jonsin
15. "Love the Way You Lie" (featuring Rihanna) Just Blaze
16. "You're Never Over" Havoc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 10:05 am

Any links available?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 10:10 am

I dunno. The link i used is dead. I think someone left a link on the Amazon thread. You can try that link. If you can't find anything, let me know, and i will up it for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 11:27 am

T. Myers wrote:
I dunno. The link i used is dead. I think someone left a link on the Amazon thread. You can try that link. If you can't find anything, let me know, and i will up it for you.

Up it as a quanie cash link... no one will ever find that or kill it
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 11:28 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Up it as a quanie cash link... no one will ever find that or kill it

LOL, indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 11:30 am

It's Denaun, moron.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 11:35 am

N3R0N0N Of 0nslaught3r wrote:
It's Denaun, moron.

i dont know what you're referring to but Denaun Porter and Dewaun Parker are NOT the same person
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 11:35 am

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 11:42 am

OWNED
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 1:22 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 3:52 pm

Yikes...big time owned.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 5:59 pm

Indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 7:05 pm

FYI.....that link ol boy posted on Amazon works. You have to download each song one by one but its legit.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 7:26 pm

What does everyone think of the album so far?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 5:03 pm

Not very good to be honest. It sounds like he wants to cry on the majority of the songs. I know he came more emo on this one, but the production is weak IMO. I skipped through a good amount of tracks. Plus, he even has synth production on some tracks that make them sound cheap.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 5:05 pm

Also, he keeps apologizing throughout the album about how much of an embarrassment Relapse was. That album is definitely better than Recovery. Dre should have done the majority of production on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 5:28 pm

That Recovery leak isn't official from what I've heard
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 5:43 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

so the 16 songs that play in the same order of the tracklist with the same guest features isnt official??? lol

i didnt DL it but i listened to a little over half on youtube, i like Relapse waaaayy better so far
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 5:57 pm

Wow. I've heard everything from it sucks to it's his best album since Eminem Show. Guess i'll just have to judge for myself. I don't want to listen to the leaks though.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 6:05 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

so the 16 songs that play in the same order of the tracklist with the same guest features isnt official??? lol

LOL! indeed Slang, indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 6:17 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I don't know, I just heard a bunch of guys on btjunkie say that it wasn't. If it is though, then I'm saving my money.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 6:17 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I don't know, I just heard a bunch of guys on btjunkie say that it wasn't. If it is though, then I'm saving my money.

did u listen to it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 6:19 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

did u listen to it?

Yeah, after one spin I wasn't all that impressed. It wasn't as bad as Encore, but definitely ain't fuckin with Relapse.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 6:21 pm

you should give it a 2nd and 3rd listen. I wasn't blown away at first, but it has grown on me with every listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 6:25 pm

T. Myers wrote:
you should give it a 2nd and 3rd listen. I wasn't blown away at first, but it has grown on me with every listen.

Oh I definitely will, but I don't like the general direction he's going in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 6:51 pm

I luv the direction he's going. But damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Save for maybe 3 trks this album is his 4th best to me as of now. Not much betta than Relapse but betta because there is substance on this one. Its basically Eminem Show pt. 2.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 9:04 pm

I agree with you Kev. I like the directions he's going in but after 9 tracks, I'm not impressed so far. However, I never heard Relapse. I will check the rest of this out during the game. It's definitely sounding better than Encore but that's about it for me so far.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 9:11 pm

i hate the direction hes going in

once again i would rather hear him talking about stabbing himself in the knee with a diseased needle, over and over again, with his old voice with perfect clarity and without him screaming over tracks
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 10:10 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
i hate the direction hes going in

once again i would rather hear him talking about stabbing himself in the knee with a diseased needle, over and over again, with his old voice with perfect clarity and without him screaming over tracks

Def agree Slang. He yells on almost every track and sings on a lot of them too. Not impressed at all. Those Jim Jonsin beats can kiss my ass. Seriously, Em doesn't flow well at all on that shit. His delivery seems off. The subject matter is fine, but the album is just not cohesive to me.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 10:11 pm

I liked about 5-6 tracks but everything else is just average to below average.
Back to top Go down
Jason
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jun 2010, 10:17 pm

Not very good. His lyrics aren't as good as they used to be, there's a lot of annoying yelling and singing, and the production often doesn't mesh.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 7:28 pm

A question to ponder - is Eminem done? Will he ever make a great album again?
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 7:45 pm

That's a good question. After getting through the CD, I am glad that I didn't invest in it. I would have been upset. Some tracks with good lyrics have bad hooks or the other way around. Why is Eminem singing and yelling through the whole CD? Why is he dissin' his last CD? That makes me think that I am glad that I didn't buy it if he is dissing a product that he just released last year. Stick a fork in him, he just might be done.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 7:51 pm

Haven't heard it yet. Gonna cop it to add to my Eminem collection. So far, I hear mixed reviews.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 11:26 pm

halfsharkalligatorhalfman wrote:
A question to ponder - is Eminem done? Will he ever make a great album again?

If the question is will he ever make a classic album again, then I have my doubts. But he's certainly capable of making 4+ star albums.

After spinning this album a few more times, it's grown on me a little bit. I have it at 3.75 stars. Still my second least favorite Em album only ahead of Encore though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 11:50 pm

This is so fucking ridiculous. You guys complain when he's rapping about drugs and murder, then complain about when he's not. I wish I could dig up all threads of what you guys were saying about Relapse when it first dropped and compare to what you're saying now about this album. Straight fucking hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 12:08 am

This is so fucking ridiculous. You guys complain when he's rapping about drugs and murder, then complain about when he's not. I wish I could dig up all threads of what you guys were saying about Relapse when it first dropped and compare to what you're saying now about this album. Straight fucking hate.

I agree 100%. No wonder entertainers kill themselves sometimes with fans like these damn.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 12:41 am

I don't know what you're talking about. Most people haven't complained about what he's rapping about on this album. In fact, most of the people who have referred to his subject matter said they liked his direction. The issue is how he's rapping. I don't see how that's hate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 1:14 am

I can't speak for anyone else, but I like Relapse WAYYYYYY more than this album. I only skip 2-3 tracks on that album, whereas I skip many more on Recovery. It's simply not as good overall IMO.

You big up this album, yet you hate on Distant Relatives and Wu-Massacre and they both MURK this joint. I'm an Em fan, but he just didn't bring the heat consistently with this effort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 10:51 am

Wu Massacre murks this joint? Now thats some bias sounding shit right there. Distant Relatives is betta as of now but Wu Massacre is a 3.5-3.75 album at best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:10 am

KRob86 wrote:
Wu Massacre murks this joint? Now thats some bias sounding shit right there. Distant Relatives is betta as of now but Wu Massacre is a 3.5-3.75 album at best.

Bias Schmias, I'm a Eminem fan. I just think this album was a mixed bag. The rating you have for Wu-Massacre is about the same one I have for Recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery leaked....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: