Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recovery leaked....

Go down 
+8
J. Harris
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
Z-membu
Alan
Justin Linker
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Recovery leaked.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 12:31 pm

this album is obviously more ambitious than Wu Massacre but id still play that album/those songs down the road way more than these, easily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 12:45 pm

Because you jerk off to the torture skit on 36 Chambers.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 8:34 pm

Kev you must have been listening to that Master P on your avatar too much if you think that Recovery is better than Wu Massacre. Keep in mind, I never heard Relapse but this is clearly subpar Eminem. Don't get me wrong there is definitely effort on his part, but compared to his best work, Recovery won't be a CD that will make you want to keep reaching out to listen to it.
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 9:23 pm

Will y'all actually buy the CD on release date, get it second hand, keep your downloaded copy, or just not buy it at all? The album is a mixed bag for sure. I skip at least 6 songs. The Havoc produced joint was also subpar. I don't know what Em was thinking when he picked the beats, but this album is somewhat a disappointment considering the hype. I listented to it again and just couldn't force myself to like some of the tracks due to the beats. The Proof tribute track was cool in terms of lyrics, but the beat ruined it. Jim Jonson produced that shit, and it sounds just like all the other shit he produces.

Before Recovery, Relapse 2 was actually supposed to feature D12, 50, Royce, and Cashis. I guarantee that album would've been the shit if he stuck to his original plan. Also, Alchemist produced a song called "Insult to Injury" in which Em was going to perform in his normal voice. It's a sequel to "Underground" from Relapse. Em played himself on this shit IMO. He wanted new generation boppers to buy his shit and not lose sales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 11:35 pm

That Insult To Injury shit probably was never recorded, just like "Keys To The City" produced by Primo. Quit being marks and judge the cd for what it is, not what you expect, not what you want it to be...JUST WHAT IT IS. HATERS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery leaked....   Recovery leaked.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery leaked....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2