Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember this album #26

Go down 
4 posters

?
Remember this album #26 Vote_lcap0%Remember this album #26 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Remember this album #26 Vote_lcap33%Remember this album #26 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Remember this album #26 Vote_lcap67%Remember this album #26 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
No rating
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Remember this album #26 Empty
PostSubject: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 7:59 am

Doug E. Fresh - Play

Remember this album #26 Fresh_Play
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 8:26 am

N/A-Never heard this album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 9:53 am

:sleep:
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 11:58 am

n/a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 3:17 pm

What's wrong Kev, Willie D done put you to sleep again? Yeah he does that to me too.

Anyway, This album was aight (like the name of it's lead single, LOL). It ain't fuckin with Oh My God or The World's Greatest Entertainer though. The latter being his best album.

3.5 stars for this joint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 3:35 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
What's wrong Kev, Willie D done put you to sleep again? Yeah he does that to me too.

Anyway, This album was aight (like the name of it's lead single, LOL). It ain't fuckin with Oh My God or The World's Greatest Entertainer though. The latter being his best album.

3.5 stars for this joint

Naw its just this Buckshot verse I heard at the time and it gave me temporary ass clown syndrome. You know his wack ass will do that to you.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 3:36 pm

KRob86 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

3.5 stars for this joint

Naw its just this Buckshot verse I heard at the time and it gave me temporary ass clown syndrome. You know his wack ass will do that to you.

hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 3:50 pm

KRob86 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

3.5 stars for this joint

Buckshot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Willie D

Buck would have made more than one classic too if he rhymed with Scarface.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 4:04 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 4:15 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Doug E Fresh (even the past his prime version) is better than wack ass Geologic.

Respect the legend, fools.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 7:47 am

LOL @ Tranny and Kev's comments for this one...

I catch the same disease Kev catches when he hears Buckshot, EACH and every single time I have heard anything containing Willie "Damn" D....or his boyfriend Bushwick Bill...those 2 dudes give me a bad case of the RUNS......

as far as this album by Doug, this wasn't one of his better efforts IMO...outside of the lead single "Aight" and a few other album cuts...this was a 2 star effort IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember this album #26   Remember this album #26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember this album #26
Page 1 of 1