Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Top 50, Top 100, or Neither?
Top 50
100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Top 100
100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Vote_lcap65%100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
Neither
100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A)   100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 4:43 pm

"That's just who I am" No, it's not, clearly. And I'm the elitist? That's hilarious. Maybe you should leave the burbs sometime and see why people might get pissed off at douchebags like you trying to tell them Murs is one of the 100 best people to express urban culture. The only difference between you and OJM is OJM is from Italy and doesn't know any better. You're a common voyuer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A)   100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 5:01 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
"That's just who I am" No, it's not, clearly. And I'm the elitist? That's hilarious. Maybe you should leave the burbs sometime and see why people might get pissed off at douchebags like you trying to tell them Murs is one of the 100 best people to express urban culture. The only difference between you and OJM is OJM is from Italy and doesn't know any better. You're a common voyuer.

Get it out of your system man...

The fact that you get "pissed" because I say Murs is personally (not objectively) a top 100 rapper to me, is your problem. It's clear you are greatly intolerant of anybody who doesn't think like you do or shares a similar upbringing. Again - your problem. I have no hang-ups about my life and how I was raised. If you take issue with that, it is your problem. Go ahead and think lesser of me because I am not "urban" enough for your tastes. That comment clearly comes from an elitist with a superiority complex. Think before you speak, because you are clearly off your rocker on this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A)   100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 5:06 pm

No, Al, I'm actually pretty tolerant of wannabe douchebags like yourself until they start questioning me at every turn. The whole reason I sit on my computer all day instead of going "out" is because if I do go out I'm going to end up in the same fucking situations my old friends are in and I can't do that with a family. Something you clearly know nothing about. Elitist superiority complex? I think not, my dude. Actually it's just class resentment from people underneath people like you. I don't think I'm better than you, I think that you are too absorbed in a culture that you have nothing to do with. Why would somebody who clearly understands they're underneath you in a caste system think they're better than you? That's kinda contradictory. What I'm saying is you're talking something you really know nothing about and you keep talking like you do. Just like when I pointed out your new lil slang words you said you use all the time and haven't since. No knock, just real talk, Al.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A)   100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 5:16 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
No, Al, I'm actually pretty tolerant of wannabe douchebags like yourself until they start questioning me at every turn. The whole reason I sit on my computer all day instead of going "out" is because if I do go out I'm going to end up in the same fucking situations my old friends are in and I can't do that with a family. Something you clearly know nothing about. Elitist superiority complex? I think not, my dude. Actually it's just class resentment from people underneath people like you. I don't think I'm better than you, I think that you are too absorbed in a culture that you have nothing to do with. Why would somebody who clearly understands they're underneath you in a caste system think they're better than you? That's kinda contradictory. What I'm saying is you're talking something you really know nothing about and you keep talking like you do. Just like when I pointed out your new lil slang words you said you use all the time and haven't since. No knock, just real talk, Al.

New slang? I'll say whatever I damn well please. And I do. You absolutely think you are better than me, and your posts show it. Not once have I said I was better than you. You say I question you at every turn, but all I've asked were questions. Then you throw a fit and tell me to "fuck off" when all I'm doing is trying to understand where you are coming from with some of your points. There is no contradiction. You however contradicted yourself in your first sentence. Proving you obviously cannot tolerate my opinions. You take things WAY too seriously, and you do come off as an elitist at least to me...no doubt. I've been listening to hip-hop for 9 years man. I'm not faking the funk at all. I listen to this shit all the time and I have not been discussing on a forum such as this since early '07 because I secretly hate it. Your assumptions of me are out of hand. I've never owned a "polo" shirt. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A)   100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 6:37 pm

100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 708940
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A)   100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 9:10 pm

I don't think I'm better than anyone, and you understood what I was saying about your style of dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A)   100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

100 Greastest Nominee Day 51 (A)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: