Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)

Go down 
+9
Xcel
Esco
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
parker lewis
Shaun
J. Harris
Laced With Slang
Half
T. Myers
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:30 pm

I disagree with follow the leader, two pac CDs, and the last two cube CDs.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 12:07 am

Both my copies came today. I must say, I'm digging disc 2 a lot more on the first spin, good stuff so far. I think I like this more than Blood Doctrine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 8:53 am

Victor Shade wrote:
Both my copies came today. I must say, I'm digging disc 2 a lot more on the first spin, good stuff so far. I think I like this more than Blood Doctrine.

That's because you're an idiot with terrible taste.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 12:25 pm

Jeff wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

I cosign the first post completely. Sorcerer's Den is my favorite track. I have heard the whole album 8 times. I still can't get over the way this fits together so seamlessly...unseen in a double album. The only track I don't listen to is the acapella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 12:58 pm

Yeah this is one of the best and even double disc I have ehard since AEOM, LAD, and Lost. Top 5 double cd easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 1:26 pm

So you're saying it's better than Art of War and Wu-Tang Forever easily? How about no, Scott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 1:35 pm

Steve Knight wrote:
So you're saying it's better than Art of War and Wu-Tang Forever easily? How about no, Scott.

Well its on par with them I wouldn't say better yet. Art Of War disc one is betta than this but disc 2 brings it back down to this cd's level. Forever is my 4th fav and i'll say AOW and this are tied for 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:12 pm

Wu Tang Forever sucks. The only place WTF gets as much love as it does here is in GFK's pants. Seriously...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

This is definitely better than wu-tang forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:22 pm

Infinitely better.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 5:24 pm

While I do like Wu Tang Forever this is a far more consistent album.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 9:46 pm

This album, and Ras', are elevating the standard for double albums. Honestly, the only other in their league is AEOM. I guess some would include LAD, but I don't hear it.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 3:15 am

Jeff wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

Monkey Piss Left Nemo Jeff Monkey Piss Right
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 3:00 am

Duality >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Got damn that shit was ill!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:33 am

LOL Jeff is crankier than a bitch on day 7 of a 5 day period.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 7:48 am

I'm thinkin of getting this album soon... haven't bought an album of his in a few years, but man, I'm gonna have to get it elsewhere cos I ain't paying 20 for the album and another 20 to send it to Oz as advertised in spc store... I'm not understanding the business plans on this one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:46 am

Yeah lounge, his planning on this was not very cool. I think I saw in his birthday bash video that he sells the CD for 10 bucks in person? That might have been wrong, but who knows. You are better off ordering it from Piranha Records on ebay I think or sosouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)   K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil  Machine (Coming August 2010!!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Rino - The Annihilation of the Evil Machine (Coming August 2010!!!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3