Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toy Story 3

Go down 
+4
Laced With Slang
parker lewis
Shaun
Justin Linker
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 2:41 pm

Wow!!! This is EASILY the best movie I've seen this year, and perhaps Pixar's greatest movie ever.

Without spoiling it for those who haven't seen it, I'll just say that it had something for everyone. Thrilling drama, edge of your seat suspense, always wondering what would happen next, and it all comes together at the end. It was a flawless film that with some thought would make my Top 20 movies of all time.

I HIGHLY recommend this to everyone, even casual fans of animation.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 2:44 pm

Damn. You made it sound like you just got back from seeing The Terminator LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 2:44 pm

lmao. Indeed, Linker
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 2:48 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
Damn. You made it sound like you just got back from seeing The Terminator LOL

Go see the flick and see what I mean. Personally, I liked it better than the Terminator but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 2:52 pm

You like it more than Terminator 2, even?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 3:00 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
You like it more than Terminator 2, even?

I haven't watched T2 in quite some time. It's a great flick but there's at least 20 or so movies that I like better, and TS3 might be one of them. I'll watch both again sometime to really compare.

My basic point is that TS3 was fuckin awesome. Not since The Lion King have I dug an animated flick so much, and I like it better than Lion King even.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 3:11 pm

Did you at least bring a child with you?
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 3:17 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Did you at least bring a child with you?

My girls' kid came with us, but I would have watch it even if he didn't. Pixar movies can be enjoyed by adults just as much as kids.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 3:24 pm

I know they can be enjoyed, but you're a weirdo if you go to the theater without a kid to one.
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 3:47 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I know they can be enjoyed, but you're a weirdo if you go to the theater without a kid to one.

I disagree with that entirely. The show I went to last night had more adults than kids. That could be attributed to the fact that I went to the 2D version instead of the 3D version (which is overrated IMO) but still.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 3:54 pm

I would like to dutifully inform you that you are wrong. If any of them were without child chaperone, they were weirdos.
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 4:02 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
I would like to dutifully inform you that you are wrong. If any of them were without child chaperone, they were weirdos.

Well I guess there's millions of weirdos out there. The show I went to had far more adults (although some were probably teenagers) than kids.

My whole point is, if you're even a casual fan of animation you'll enjoy this movie. It made over 110 million dollars in just the last two days alone, I'm sure it'll make at least another 25 million today.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 4:03 pm

Yeah, relax. I was just kidding. kind of. Not really
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 4:09 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Yeah, relax. I was just kidding. kind of. Not really

Don't really care if you were or not. I'm just speaking from my POV.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 4:25 pm

you're not a weirdo if you see this movie without a child. Not at all

smh
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 5:00 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

I agree with you 100%. I saw The Incredibles and Cars without a child.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 5:09 pm

yeah, i don't think it's odd for adults to see these types of movies. Especially if you grew up on the first two like Shaun and a few other posters.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 5:35 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Pedo
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 5:54 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

smh

Agreed. The Tory Story movies are awesome. I've seen both in theaters "without a child". There's plenty of humor for adults in those movies.
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010, 6:50 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

Pedo

I think you're the weirdo Parker
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 10:52 am

Were you raised as an only child, KJ. Psychologically, that would account for your inability to recognize a joke. It would also explain your dismissive attitude toward anything non-affirming.
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:46 pm

It is weird to me for an adult to go see these child movies by themselves. But do what the fuck you wanna do its your life.

Anyway, this movie was tight as hell really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:53 pm

Yeah I just saw this one yesterday, and I liked it alot...although I thought Shrek 3 was better than it.....my little man liked Toy Story better...both of them had good storylines...and it's no big deal if you go with a kid or with just adults to go and check out these types of movies especially now...because to me right now there aren't any good adult movies in the theaters...unless you want to see The Killers with Ashton Kutcher or Get Him To The Greek with Russell Brand both of which look like BULLSHIT to me...lol
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 2:13 pm

KRob86 wrote:
It is weird to me for an adult to go see these child movies by themselves. But do what the fuck you wanna do its your life.

Anyway, this movie was tight as hell really enjoyed it.

I WENT ON A TRIP (BY MYSELF) TO EURO DISNEYLAND WITH A BUSLOAD OF FAMILIES. You wanna talk about feeling out of place..and just an overall creepiness about 'yourself'..lol...try that one on for size
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 3:30 pm

lmao acrid, I'm surprised one of the military families you were with didn't feel bad for you.... or complain... one or the other.

If this was when you were younger and in the military, I can see it not being so bad. At most probably though you were alone in another country and never been to euro disney. Once you get past that age where you might still could look like a high schooler though you need to not do that!
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 3:37 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Yeah I just saw this one yesterday, and I liked it alot...although I thought Shrek 3 was better than it.....my little man liked Toy Story better...both of them had good storylines...and it's no big deal if you go with a kid or with just adults to go and check out these types of movies especially now...because to me right now there aren't any good adult movies in the theaters...unless you want to see The Killers with Ashton Kutcher or Get Him To The Greek with Russell Brand both of which look like BULLSHIT to me...lol

Shrek 3 better than Toy Story 3? Hell Naw!! I haven't seen Shrek 4 so I don't know how that one is (although reviews say that TS3 is better) but Shrek 3 definitely ain't fuckin with Toy Story 3 IMO.

However, I do agree with you about what you said about adult flicks out right now. I plan on seeing The A-Team flick but it got mediorce reviews. Otherwise, none of the current adult flicks interest me at all. The Last Airbender and The Expendables look good, but neither of them are out yet. TS3 was dope as fuck though. So far it's my top movie for 2010 moving ahead of Iron Man 2. Whether or not it retains that spot remains to be seen, but I doubt it'll leave my Top 3.

As for Parker, I have two sisters and I can take a joke quite well, you just dragged that one out to the point where it was no longer funny. Not that it was funny to begin with, but it went from the sublime to the ridiculous. But yeah this movie was great.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 3:39 pm

KJ, don't pay the reviews of the A-Team any attention. If you're a fan of the series, you'll enjoy the movie a lot. I know i did.

And i think Powell meant Shrek 4 in his post, but i could be wrong.
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 3:46 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ, don't pay the reviews of the A-Team any attention. If you're a fan of the series, you'll enjoy the movie a lot. I know i did.

Yeah I plan on seeing it regardless of the reviews because I'm a HUGE fan of the series. Had TS3 not have been released this past weekend I would have saw A-Team instead. I'll likely go to see it this weekend though.

Yeah I'm sure Powell did mean Shrek 4, but I still don't see how that could have been better than TS3 either. I saw the first 3 Shreks, and the only one that was really dope to me was the first one, and even that one is outclassed by at least 4-5 Pixar movies IMO. I'll wait till Shrek 4 comes out on DVD.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Mon 21 Jun 2010, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 3:48 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
lmao acrid, I'm surprised one of the military families you were with didn't feel bad for you.... or complain... one or the other.

If this was when you were younger and in the military, I can see it not being so bad. At most probably though you were alone in another country and never been to euro disney. Once you get past that age where you might still could look like a high schooler though you need to not do that!

I was supposed to go on a trip with some friends(who all happened to be married w/ kids)..well, they all flaked..I had already bought my ticket...and, boom, by myself on a bus with little kids and their parents headed to Disneyland Paris.

..BTW..

..Had a decent time, I genuinely talked to myself more than 3 times that day...

..Euro Disney is exactly the same as Disneyland, except you buy shit w/ Euros and everyone speaks french

..The oldest girl was 16 yrs. old on that bus..so yeah, ixnay...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 3:56 pm

"..The oldest girl was 16 yrs. old on that bus..so yeah, ixnay..."

That's all you. If there's no grass in the field, just play in the mud
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 3:58 pm

dude... you were in europe... you coulda sexed her up on the bus and probably not broken any laws.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 4:02 pm

LMAO....Fuckin' dogs....she was someone's daughter on that trip..
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 4:17 pm

She may have been someone's daughter, but I'm sure she would've loved to call you daddy
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 5:50 pm

KRob86 wrote:
It is weird to me for an adult to go see these child movies by themselves.

Also, don't forget that stoners have basically the same mentality as children after chiefing a bowl.
Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 6:55 pm

A lot of people consider anything animated to be a child movie. I don't have that mentality. It's all about the content of the flick. The Toy Story series has humor that can be enjoyed by everyone, as do most Pixar movies.

And like Powell said earlier, there's not much quality out there among R rated movies right now (The A-Team is rated PG-13) and probably won't be until The Expendables debuts in August.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:33 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Yeah I plan on seeing it regardless of the reviews because I'm a HUGE fan of the series. Had TS3 not have been released this past weekend I would have saw A-Team instead. I'll likely go to see it this weekend though.

Yeah I'm sure Powell did mean Shrek 4, but I still don't see how that could have been better than TS3 either. I saw the first 3 Shreks, and the only one that was really dope to me was the first one, and even that one is outclassed by at least 4-5 Pixar movies IMO. I'll wait till Shrek 4 comes out on DVD.

Yeah man my bad I meant the newest Shrek thats out now..so I guess that would be Shrek 4....I liked that movie man....of course Eddie as the donkey had some funny ass parts and the storyline was good just like Toy Story 3....both movies were very good, I just thought Shrek 4 was just a little bit better IMO!
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:58 pm

Shaun wrote:
She may have been someone's daughter, but I'm sure she would've loved to call you daddy

People were getting madd busted where i was at....Soldiers would bang HS chicks(HS was on base)..and get caught up by their 'General' daddys

'sides, i was in Europe WOO HOO!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toy Story 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toy Story 3   Toy Story 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toy Story 3
Page 1 of 1