Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question Of The Day - Day 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Question Of The Day - Day 5 Empty
PostSubject: Question Of The Day - Day 5   Question Of The Day - Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 3:36 pm

If you were a rapper, what producers and guests would you want on your debut album? You can name anyone who is alive today. Also, what would the title of your debut album be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 5   Question Of The Day - Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 3:41 pm

Early Cuyler wrote:
If you were a rapper, what producers and guests would you want on your debut album? You can name anyone who is alive today. Also, what would the title of your debut album be?

Producers I would want on my debut album would be Dr. Dre, The RZA, Premier, Just Blaze, Havoc, and Kanye West. Guests, respectively I wouldn't have many, but I would definitely have Nas and Jay-Z on my album as the only 2 guest artists, and probably not on the same song. The title of my debut album would be "Begin To Rush". That title would reflect not only my artistic name, but the beginning of something new, obviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 5   Question Of The Day - Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 3:52 pm

My album would be called "Return of the Living Booty: Brains and Booties" and it would feature production entirely from Ronald Jenkees. I would collaborate with Coolio, Sir Mix-A-Lot, and Luke. It would be a booty music album with soul.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 5   Question Of The Day - Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 4:00 pm

I can get you a Coolio verse at GOTJ. I'm sure I could.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 5   Question Of The Day - Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 4:10 pm

Rising To The OK-Shaun (occasion) will be the title. Production from me, Linker, and SRP if he ever gives me a beat, damnit. Guests include, but are not limited to, N3R0, some white kid I went to school with, and some black kid I went to school with!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 5   Question Of The Day - Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 4:29 pm

You should write their names like that:

Thug Song (Ft. Some black kid I went to school with)
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 5   Question Of The Day - Day 5 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 4:30 pm

Yeah. That would be funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day - Day 5   Question Of The Day - Day 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question Of The Day - Day 5
Page 1 of 1