Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question of the Day - Day 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Question of the Day - Day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 1:56 pm

Are you still excited and hyped about Detox?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 2:00 pm

That hype died a long time ago man. Dre makes folks wait entirely too long for a CD. Once it drops, I'll still buy it, but the anticipation of it being released, is at slim to none for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 2:23 pm

No hype here, though I would be interested in a Dr. Dre/Tag Team collaboration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 2:39 pm

The excitement and the anticipation has worn off a little with all the delays, however, when and if it's released, I'll still be in my local Best Buy to purchase the album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:10 pm

Yeah no hype for this one at all. Really don't give a shit about it. Of course i'll still buy it but i'm not expecting much. Plus a almost 45 year old rich Dre talkin gangsta shit is almost real silly. That single Under Pressure is not all that either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:11 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Yeah no hype for this one at all. Really don't give a shit about it. Of course i'll still buy it but i'm not expecting much. Plus a almost 45 year old rich Dre talkin gangsta shit is almost real silly. That single Under Pressure is not all that either.

Would you accept Detox with not only Dre strictly behind the boards, but little to no appearances from Dre himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:14 pm

Wayne wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Would you accept Detox with not only Dre strictly behind the boards, but little to no appearances from Dre himself?

Yes sir that may be even better. He needs to let Snoop, Tha Pound, Rage, King Tee, Quik, Xzibit, Em, 50, and some other outside artists rip that thing apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 3:18 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Wayne wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Yes sir that may be even better. He needs to let Snoop, Tha Pound, Rage, King Tee, Quik, Xzibit, Em, 50, and some other outside artists rip that thing apart.

I see what you're saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 4:09 pm

Well let's be real...Snoop, Tha Pound, Rage, King Tee, Quik, Xzibit, Em, 50... some of those guy are definitely 40+ so they shouldn't talk gangsta shit either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 4:12 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Well let's be real...Snoop, Tha Pound, Rage, King Tee, Quik, Xzibit, Em, 50... some of those guy are definitely 40+ so they shouldn't talk gangsta shit either.

Well, after reading this SRP, you kind of have a point here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 4:58 pm

Highsmith wrote:
That hype died a long time ago man. Dre makes folks wait entirely too long for a CD. Once it drops, I'll still buy it, but the anticipation of it being released, is at slim to none for me.

My sentiments exactly

On a side note though, it's funny how people say that 40+ year olds shouldn't be talkin about gangsta shit, but then once they stop doing that the first thing y'all will say is "Oh....so and so sold out". Can't have it both ways, folks.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 5:08 pm

Cosign KJ! I'm tired of hearing about this album. I'm not anticipating it because I truly believe it will never come out. If it does ever come out, I'll probably be dead by then anyway so it won't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 5:09 pm

I feel most of us will still end up buying the album no matter when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010, 5:23 pm

im not excited for it now, but if it actually comes out id be excited to pick it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question of the Day - Day 2   Question of the Day - Day 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question of the Day - Day 2
Page 1 of 1