Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tear Gas - The Jacka

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tear Gas - The Jacka Empty
PostSubject: Tear Gas - The Jacka   Tear Gas - The Jacka Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:38 pm

Yo SRP I sampled a few of dude's tracks, beats is tight and sounds like the dude is aight behind the mic. Got a link to this bad boy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tear Gas - The Jacka   Tear Gas - The Jacka Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:46 pm

Yeah he's doing a pre-release listening party on myspace and the shit I heard was dope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tear Gas - The Jacka   Tear Gas - The Jacka Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 7:06 pm

I got no link. I wait until it drops for Jacka.

His last CD "Jack of All Trades" was so so - but "The Jack Artist" is a 10 star classic to me. He is cosigned by Cormega and Cormega is on one song from the CD so you should find a link to that one too. Can't wait til next week.
Back to top Go down
steez
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
steez

PostSubject: Re: Tear Gas - The Jacka   Tear Gas - The Jacka Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 7:08 pm

I heard a lot about Mob Figaz on amazon but I've never actually got around to listening to them cuz they got a lot of material.

whats a good place to start??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tear Gas - The Jacka   Tear Gas - The Jacka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tear Gas - The Jacka
Page 1 of 1