Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Powell, SRP, KJ and anybody else who has heard Jada Kiss - The Last Kiss

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For Powell, SRP, KJ and anybody else who has heard Jada Kiss - The Last Kiss Empty
PostSubject: For Powell, SRP, KJ and anybody else who has heard Jada Kiss - The Last Kiss   For Powell, SRP, KJ and anybody else who has heard Jada Kiss - The Last Kiss Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:47 pm

You know what man, I thought it was wack at first, and the first few bars are, but Lil' wayne actually spits a hot verse on #18 death wish. He rips that beat up, which amazed me. what did you guys think?

Putting the track in for those who havent heard it to listen:

Back to top Go down

For Powell, SRP, KJ and anybody else who has heard Jada Kiss - The Last Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Powell, SRP, KJ and anybody else who has heard Jada Kiss - The Last Kiss   For Powell, SRP, KJ and anybody else who has heard Jada Kiss - The Last Kiss Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 6:52 pm

Death Wish was a good song. Wayne has dropped some memorable shit in the past, but as a solo artist he's sub-par.

My fav Wayne performance was one he did on a mixtape with Common called "The Crying Game"